All Comments on 'I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 07'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!

Many that was another great Chapter that you wrote. I liked the way you describe the sex between Robbie and Kris. It was nice to see that Kris finally gave in to Robbie and let him have what he wanted all along with her. It was nice to see that she really wanted him. I can hardly wait for the next chapter since you left them in the bedroom together with their mother walking on and now smiling at them.

SlaveToHerSlaveToHerabout 15 years ago
Awesome Series!

The story is great and you have done a magnificent job telling it. Can't wait to keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
u rock

thanks keep this series going

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 15 years ago
Amazing Series

This was an amazing series, and I really hope it will have a continuation, all though if it is the end you ended it the best way it could have been and as I had hoped it would. You write an awesome story.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 15 years ago
Nice. The sneak attack was great.

She thinks it's beginning to rain, but it's actually her brother cumming on her. That was inspired. Good story, all the way around.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Finally they did what they needed to do

I have been waiting for them to get together, now that they have they will find that mom and dad won't have much to say about it, for fear of loosing both of them. Thanks for the good chapter and will be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cliffhanger Series

Each chapter in the series kept promissing for them to finally have intercourse. Even this one kept going between yes it will happen and no it won't. With it culminating in them finally doing it. You kept the suspense going until this chapter. It almost feels anticlimatic. It was an EXCELLENT series. Looking forward to more. GREAT JOB.

DashswayDashswayabout 15 years ago
WOAH WHAT

Holy crap i thought u were ending this for a seconed there. I cant wait to find out why mom is smileing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Truly amazing

This series is truly amazing... I can't wait to read the next chapter I'm curious to know why the mother was smiling...keep writing... quick!

ziplashziplashabout 15 years ago
Loved it!!!

You have to continue this! Awesome story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is not something I would usually choose

But it was so well told throughout, not just this chapter, that I was just wanting to read more and more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

Sometimes two people find each other worlds apart, sometimes in another town, and maybe, just maybe, sometimes in the room down the hall. After all they arent real siblings. I hope you continue the story. It's not finished yet, is it? Mike

hongluobohongluoboalmost 15 years ago
another great one !!!

I do hope you continue, but if you don't am very happy still... a truly wonderful story.. drawn out and full of feeling and naughty fun too..... Thank you so much R.... didn't get an e-mail on this one this time, am glad I checked your page to look for new stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
missed the "To be continued..." at the end :)

great work ! ok if you end it here , but i would like to see one more chapter which contains the reactions of their parents and friends, maybe ending at their apartment off campus or even dianes apartment ...

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

That was amazing. This story has to be one of my favorites. Their love for each other is what makes it such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

By far one of

The best and one of my utmost favorite storie I have ever read thank you so much.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Love reading romance stories, I don't always like incest, as it usually is portrayed as someone abusing their position of power over someone, but love between consenting adults I see no wrong with, no matter if related. Since they aren't even related I see no harm in it, I hope they marry and get loads of cute little babies, half Rob and half Kris. :)

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
BRILLIANT!

I so love stories of the love between brothers and sisters and this story had it all, sex, sexual tension, love, humor, reluctance, fear, joy, drama, and did I mention sex? It was melded together in just the right amounts. This is the only chapter I commented on but it pertains to all of them and each one received 5. Loved every word of it.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantabout 9 years ago
wow

epically excellent

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
A BRIDE TO BE ????

NOT A CT; AT LAST THEY JOINED EACH OTHER IN A FIVE STAR PRODUCTION

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sometimes things do work out

My oldest brother when he married his second wife, had a son and she had a daughter. they married and now have a wonderful family

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

The "cum shower" was a bit much, though. I think one or two more glasses of wine and Kris just might have given in, After all, she WAS reaching out for Robbie's cock, when he bought her that refill.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Aaahhh...YES!!!! They finally give in to their mutual desires, fulfilling their inevitably being a πŸ’‘ couple!!

And, Mom comes into the room, sees them, and SMILES...

Y'a think 'maybe' this was expected??

Five**5**Stars!!!!!πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸŒŒπŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous