Illithid's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally finished, the illithid slid one of his cocks into me. Not both, as I had been expecting, but just one. The other lay against my stomach. I'd never been stretched quite like this. I felt so full, and knew it would have hurt if I hadn't been so aroused. Because I was aroused, though, it felt good, so very good. Serasis began to thrust. His other cock, sandwiched between our bodies, rubbed against my clit. Soon every hard thrust elicited a breathless squeak from me. Serasis moaned aloud, and gripped my breasts in his hands. -So lovely,- he sighed. A tentacle undid the gag, and thrust into my mouth. I twisted, trying to dislodge it, but another tentacle gripped my head. The tentacle in my mouth coiled around my tongue. And still the illithid kept thrusting.

Soon I realized I was going to cum again. This illithid, this loathsome thing, was going to be the first lover in my life to make me cum twice.

The tempo of the thrusts increased, and I realized Serasis was reaching his peak as well. So close... Almost... Now.

I came, and Serasis came with me, his shout of pleasure echoing through both the room and my mind. I felt him inside of me, both in my pussy and in my head, feeling me cum. And I felt him shooting his load within me and broadcasting his pleasure. His joy fed mine, which in turn fed his, which fed mine... It was incredible.

Finally we both came down from the high, but it wasn't over. Serasis removed his now limp lower cock from my pussy, but quickly replaced it with his other, still hard, dick. He began to thrust again. I moaned, my eyelids fluttering, as I swiftly drew close to orgasm once more. I came. He came. Once again, our orgasms intertwined. It was glorious.

As we both finished cumming, I realized with alarm that the first cock was sandwiched between my asscheeks, hard once more. Serasis pulled the upper cock free, and lined up the lower one with my pussy.

It was going to be a long night.

12