All Comments on 'Illuminati Polka and Vatican Ninjas'

by RC_of_Doom

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 13 years ago
Have you been drinking from the cup they used for Timothy Leary?

Take extra care not to stare at any goats..You left out area 51, and the Nazca Lines. I'm sure that Pinky and the Brain will eventually take over the world, if you don't get there before them, but thanks for the 'heads up'.

I heard some other, obscure conspiracy theory, where the banks stole everyones money, and everybody's house devalued, and your pension caved in. (probably Europe, don't worry!)

So, do you think General Petraeus, can get any of these vatican ninjas, to sign up for 'the cause'?

I enjoyed it, but was expecting the next instalment of 'pius man'.

Anyway, here is a conspiracy theory worthy to investigate.

Turlough O'Carolan, was said to have come to James Joyce in a dream, and describe to him the story of ulysses, and gave him "The snotgreen sea".

That blind Irish harpist, quarrelled wit his landlady. Could this harpists farewell to music, have inspired Finnegans wake?

riverrun, past Eve and Adams...Or was it Shane Macgowan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your naivete is amazing

That's all that has to said Your naivete is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRC_of_Doom@RC_of_Doom
Been a while. Near a decade, actually. I created this profile a long time ago, when I was quite stupid. But I've been busy. I've come out with nearly 30 books and a bunch of short stories. I've even gotten married (three years, already, and they said it wouldn't last.) All m...