All Comments on 'I'm A Cuckold. This Is My Story'

by TyrannosaurusRacks

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Doug next-door

would love to have Doug live next-door to me. All ways think about meeting someone i know when in ABS like Doug and be used by them. Would love to become there slave bitch and be used any time and place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong...

This has nothing to do with being a cuckold. Why the title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong is an idiot

Of course this is the first of a series and the BBC is going to have his way with his wife while she watches her husband suck him hard, then clean him, then suck him off again after she has had her fill of BBC. Don't you see where this is going?

goodlorigoodloriabout 10 years ago
Silly Boys

This is just the beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a neighbour's bitch too

I too am a cocksucking slut bitch of one of my neighbours. A similar thing happened when we met in a men's bathhouse and I sucked his cock through a glory hole in the dark room. I didn't realize it was him until later. Since then, he's made me his cocksucking bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! Please tell more stories. This one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wish

I would love to be some man's cum sucker. I love to feel a man's cock pulse and throb in my mouth as he feed me his seed.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Good start cock sucker

But the stud guy next door must want to train you more. Feed you more hot thick cum. Get you hooked on it. Start to play with your ass/pussy. Lubing it, fingering it as you suck. See your little boy cock get hard and shoot it's little boy load. And soon the stud will break your pussy in. And start breeding it bi bitch. Then he will tell you how he has already been fucking and unloading in your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Neighbor kid

A neighbor kid that used to work for me in the summers graduated last year from HS. He stopped by afterward and asked me if I had any upcoming jobs for him. I told him to be at my home on Monday and we'd get him started. I'm married and my wife works so when he got to my house I had forgotten about him and was pounding my cock hard. He had come to the backdoor and you can see the computer through the window and he watched me watching some gay porn and shooting out my nut.

After he knocked on the door I hastily pulled up my pants and closed the computer but saw that he had watched what I was doing. He was smiling, I was embarrassed but all he said was 'hey, we all do it, right?' Then he caught me offguard when he said 'but some of us like guys to do it to us....' and left it open ended.

We made sexual jokes all day and finally at the end of the day he said that if I wanted, he could show up earlier in the morning. I asked him why and he said that I wouldn't have to use porn, the innuendo being that he was available. I laughed it off and said sure.

The next morning he was there 1/2 hour early and I didn't hear him come in the house. When I walked into the computer room without any pants on, there he was sitting there! He looked at my half hard cock and pulled out his own. Mine being about 7 1/2", his being a thin 5" or less. I was in shock and didn't know what to do, but my cock did, it got harder!

I sat down in my chair and he just walked over to me. I'm not gay or even bi (I thought!) but the next thing I know, he's standing next to me and I have ahold of his cock and started tugging on it. We all know what happened then, he was super excited and with a cock right there, I couldn't help myself and wrapped my lips around the head, running my tongue around it and tasting it. That's all it took and before I even considered such a thing could happen, he started filling my mouth.

The kid was incredible. Pulse after pulse and they were thick and huge in volume! I swear he could fill a 1/4 cup or slightly less, but suffice to say, 10X the volume of my best ever. But I sucked it all down (pardon the pun) and milked his cock dry. He collapsed back in a chair and we sat there staring at each other in shock! My cock was still standing hard and proud and he just stared at it. I left it standing there and started drinking my coffee again as we sat and talked about how good the interlude had been!

Within 10 minutes, my cock still hard as a rock and me afraid to touch it, I saw the kids cock starting to rise and motioned him over. This time took quite a lot longer, I sucked and jacked on him and he filled my mouth with that hot cream again, though in much less volume. Still 5X as much as I produce! I offered to let him suck my cock but he wasn't interested and I took his cock back into my mouth while I started jacking on my own and 10 stokes in, shot more than ever before. Damn near sucked the head of his cock off the shaft when I shot my load.

From that time on, I sucked his cock whenever he needed it. Twice before we started work, once on our lunch break and once before he went home. The only time he doesn't want me to suck it more than once is when he has a date, though so far, he's still a virgin when it comes to girls! One evening he stopped by and told my wife he needed to talk with me about work and we went out to the shop. It turned out, his girlfriend left him with a case of blue balls and wondered if I could help him out? That time I thought he would never stop cumming. To this day, I still suck his cock on demand but only jack my cock once per day because I love my wife, love pussy and love to fuck pussy! But oh how I love the taste of his jism and the incredible volume I get to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm a newbie

I recently sucked my first cock while playing with a bi couple I have met. She is about 8 inches and thick and I was very proud when my nose bumped into his belly. I also loved sharing him with his wife, who is going to fuck me with her strapon this weekend, while I fuck him at the same time. They are teaching me about bi sex while I teach them about bdsm, something I am very experienced at. Come on Saturday! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a cuckold

This story and the ones following have nothing to do with cuckoldry and are gay stories. In fact, it's a bit creepy to be having sex with different men behind your wife's back and then encourage your boyfriends' fantasies about your wife. I note she doesn't even make an appearance until late on. She clearly doesn't matter to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

This story should be titled and catigorized in the gay or bi sex .

and from reading previous comments some seem to have been on their knees. lol to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuckold - gay, you really don't know the difference?

Wow, what a fucking moron. In your 50's and still pretending you're bi... what a sad and pathetic joke you are. Real problem is that you're too ugly to get women or men eh? Shame... we'll continue writing here, maybe the jerking off will help.

yesamwilling2yesamwilling2over 8 years ago
Wow

thanks. for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yum

yum for cum! i bet he was a delicious treat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You fucking cuck

This is the saddest fucking thing I've ever read. You're not a cuck because your wife was having sex with someone else (which she wasn't), you're a cuck because you're a faggot. An hero yourself gorillakike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Been there myself

I haven't read the cuckold part of your story yet, but this first part sounds like me in my early 30's. I also had a divorced black neighbor by the name of Marcus. He caught me one night walking along a stretch of beach that was popular with the local gay crowd.

I had been with one or two men and he rightly assumed I was crusing for cock.

The next afternoon Marcus came knocking on my door for the first time since I moved in. I invited him in and asked what he wanted. He told me he figured I was looking for cock the night before and if I was interested he'd give me his. I didn't answer him. He just pulled his pants off and I dropped to my knees. I took his 8 inch cock in my mouth and did the neighborlly thing and sucked him to completion. That was the start of me being his personal cock sucker for the next two years.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Good start

Now I want some too. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous