All Comments on 'I'm Allowed To'

by SublteExplosion

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
donaldrutter513donaldrutter513about 10 years ago
Not bad

Kind of a slow story but it was a good read .Hope you do more ....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 10 years ago
nicely done

I'd like to read about the rest of their summer with Adam taking charge of his sister and making his sister his life long lover.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not realistic

if he was as uncomfortable as YOU SAID after the first inccident at the park he would have avoided her. after the first time he would have locked himself in his room when home and found someplace to go during the day. people do not change that quickly, if you had spread it over months or years and had her SLOWLY work on him it MIGHT have been good but as is it was way to rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
taut

Every submission seems to use taught (past tense of teach) for taut (like a tight rope).

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
my thoughts

this could happen. everybody has second thoughts about something that might not be regular to them in life. if I was him ,I would of thought why is she beening so nice to me, or what does she want ? after she sat my lap the first time and purposely got me hard I would of known what she wanted . good story, thank you subltexplosion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Yeah, well other than keeping Mom and Dad from finding out, your crazy sister doesn't see why you couldn't just take her whenever you want." "Really," I asked feeling dumbfounded. "Yep," she replied jovially before she leaned forward and kissed me agai

That's sister Sara speaking to her brother Adam. This is an excellent story of hot bro and sis fucking by a gifted writer in his early 20s (more, please, SE). Sara's been after her brother and what he's got jumping around in his pants for a while, but up till now Adam's tightly controlled his natural urges. Sara's a persistent and mischievous little minx though, and she knows that Adam's a very fit and heathy young male. She just goes ahead, loses her panties, undoes her brother's pants, and climbs right on top of him. Sure enough, Adam's hard as a rock, and Sara slides her wet little cunt down on Adam's big stiff cock. They have the best fuck of their lives, and Adam blows his brotherly balls right up his sister's sweet little slit. Wow! Things change dramatically, and next time Adam turns into the aggressive testosterone-fuelled young male he basically is. He's hungry for his sister, surprises her, and just shoves his big cock up her warm very wet twat. This time he gives her a really rough fuck, sis cums like crazy, and Adam discovers the nature-given receptacle for all the semen he's got in his hot young balls. They fuck over and over again, whenever and wherever they can. Clueless mom and dad are so pleased that their kids get along so well together, not, they smugly think, like other people's children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

It was one of the hottest stories I have read to date. Loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
I liked it

I want more of this story. I thought it rather funny that twin sis led her brother around by a nose ring. He was a bit thick if the sister had tried to get his attention before. If that was not the case; strike for effect quickly! Keep the stories coming.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Good story . . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sublte

Am I missing something here or was that just a typo?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
digdaddy done said it...

and I was wondering about that "Sublte" myself.

biotecbiotecabout 10 years ago

great start on your story. thanks and please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

I love incest but this goes beyond that. This is a story about not just sex but a connection that noone else can share. I like that it was twins. I can only imagine how intense the pleasure was . Thanks for the story ,please please please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unless You

Have known the boundless joy and love growing up with a sister, twin or not.

You can NEVER understand what LOVE truly is. I lost my sister to cancer four years ago. With her I lost my heart and sole.

ed

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 10 years ago
Good start

I really like the simple premise behind the story and what you wrote was well thought out, my only gripe is that I was enjoying it so much I wish you had drawn the teasing a lot longer before the eventual climax ;) If you can write interesting stories like this then I will keep reading.

RabbitTYDRabbitTYDalmost 10 years ago

Just amazing. Extremely realistic approach to the story, and the reluctance of the brother at the beginning just made it better. The build-up also showed the sister's affection. All in all, complete story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lock up your sons

Wow, she knew what she wanted and how to get it

He didn't stand a chance!!!

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"pulled out his engorged cocks"

On page 2, dread Cockthu'lu has entered your story to feast on the souls of the living. Most humans, provided they have a penis at all, only have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story needs a sequel

debaucherdebaucherabout 9 years ago

Short yet beautifully written. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SublteExplosion ?????

BTW, is sublte at all related to subtle or sublet or did you coin a new word??

Big thanks to Bert_Fegg for editing this and making it an actually coherent story.

Oops, both Bert and SublteExplosion missed:

1. its hard (it’s)

2. A.C (AC)

3-4. Mother and Father (mother and father)

5. Television (television)

6. He (he)

7. Kids (kids)

8. Dad (dad)

9. nerve wracking (nerve-wracking)

10. but (we) were siblings 11. tongue tied (tongue-tied)

12. I Know (I know)

13. my engorged cocks (MORE THAN ONE!?!)

14, body went taught (taut)

15. that other woman would have trouble (women)

COHERENT HUH???

She would not have a “VICIOUS SMIRK ON HER LIPS,” devious, lascivious, or mischevious maybe, but vicious is not in keeping with the relationship between the twins, either before or after their discovey of each other as lovers.

When “she pulled my chair away from the kitchen table and sat in my lap”, wouldn’t he have to STAND UP and then SIT BACK DOWN to allow for moving the chair and to form a lap upon which she could then sit???? That is not mentioned in the story.

Pick up the ball, you dropped it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So far, so good.

But that cannot be all there is to this story, can it?

Really needs to be continued.

RaM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked The Story.

This is one of the best stories that I have read on this site. Her cute and impish aggressiveness were really compelling and making me wish that my twin sister had had the same desire for me.

However, I think that after she crawled up in his lap in the living room she should have kissed him passionately and then told him that she was going to her bedroom to put her nightie on and that she expected him there in ten minutes. In addition, if he did not get there in ten minutes she would come to his room later for them to make love.

When he got to her room he should have made the passionate romantic love to her that she desired and was so very hungary for starting with giving her the oral sex that would have driven her delerious and continuing on from there.

The next morning in the kitchen he should picked her up and carried her up to his bedroom to make love to her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bekend

Zus en ik tweelingen zijn. Deelden een kamer. Vonden elkaar in onbewaakt ogenblik. Zo jong als we nog waren ontbrandde het vuur ! We hebben nu samen twee7Dkn prachtige dochters. Mooi verslag inherrent aan onze liefde

JReadmoreJReadmoreabout 3 years ago

Definately a stroker...Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise. Good pre-story.

But brutally speedy with the sex. When sex begins it begins with cock being inserted into pussy. No foreplay. No slow touching reluctantly at first, and then moving on as they both just "had to".

No baring of body parts. No admiring body parts. No discussion of what either wanted. Or liked, sexually.

Frankly, disappointing,

Three stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Loved the story how Sara seduced her twin brother. Since it has been over 7 years since it was posted the probability of a 2nd chapter is probably slim, but one can only hope. Well done 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the buildup

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous