I'm Allowed To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Adam, why don't we go to the park again today?"

In that situation I suddenly found it impossible to look my sister in the eyes so I looked away nervously although I did manage to at least give my customary, "Ugh" for whenever she suggested we do something that involved exercise.

"Oh, don't be like that brother," she said as she grasped my chin and turned my head to look at her. "Come on Adam, if you go to the park with me you can just walk behind me and stare at my ass and legs the whole time. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

The wildness of the situation left me tongue tied and I could do nothing but look at her blankly as she moved my left hand onto one of her legs. "Please Adam, come with me," she pleaded as she dragged my hand along the smooth skin of her leg.

As she moved my hand along her thigh and closer and closer to the thin material of her shorts I folded and said, "Okay, I'll go with you." A triumphant smile formed on her lips and she kissed me on the cheek before she got up and led me outside.

Back in the park I was suffering through the heat and humidity while walking side by side with Sara. I suppose that I could have taken Sara's suggestion and followed after her just to look her over, but by the time we got to the park I hadn't felt like it. Besides the fact that I was fighting a losing battle to not view my sister as a sexual being, I felt like her concession to let me ogle her was something of a challenge between twins. She wanted me to admit that her body was affecting me and I wanted to prove to her that it wasn't but we both knew she was getting to me. As it turned out, taking on that challenge and walking by her side had a downside to it, which Sara was quick to demonstrate by grabbing my hand and holding onto it as we walked through the park.

I turned my head to look at her and asked, "Really?"

That ever present smirk was on her lips "I'm your twin sister I'm-"

"Allowed to," I cut in.

"Yep," she answered warmly before she gave my hand a squeeze.

***

Later that night I wound up watching T.V with rest of my family. Like the previous night my parents both went to bed leaving me alone with my sister. I knew that this situation was likely to put me in another oddly intimate encounter with Sara but I hadn't expected her to act so quickly. Within seconds of our parents' bedroom door being closed Sara moved across the room to me and sat in my lap straddling me. My sister leaned forward till our noses nearly touched and whispered, "Hi".

My heart was racing and my mouth felt dry but the question still came out of me, "Sara what are you doing?"

"I'm just sitting in your lap cutie. Come on we've been over this, it's no big deal," she said as I felt her caress my cheek tenderly.

"This is different Sara," I stated nervously as I realized we were staring into each other's eyes, "You're so close."

"I Know; I really like it," she said in a sultry voice before she began to give me little pecks on my face and neck.

This little bit of affection from my twin made my body divert a good portion of my blood to my groin and soon I found that one word questions were all that my brain could handle at that moment. "Why?"

Sara halted her little kisses to lean back and look me in the eyes again. "It's pretty obvious what I want Adam."

"Why?" my dopey voice asked again.

With that predatory smirk on her lips she answered, "I don't know, maybe I've had two semesters at school where all the guys I met couldn't compare to the cute guy I come home to every summer. Or maybe I've always had a crush on my brother and that time I caught him looking at me in the park made me realize that I could have my dream guy."

"That's crazy", I croaked out, managing somehow to double the length of my sentences.

"Yeah," she replied calmly as she reached down to undo my pants and set my painfully hard cock loose.

"This is a bad idea Sara," my overwhelmed mind managed to squeak out.

"I know, but I don't care and I don't think he cares either," said Sara as she looked down at my crotch.

I knew what was coming but I couldn't bring myself to stop her as Sara pulled her shorts and panties to one side and raised herself above me. We both gasped when she began to lower herself and took me inside her. Little by little she lowered herself onto my cock till I was as far as inside her as I could possibly be. At that point she leaned forward and planted the most intense kiss of my life on my lips. To call Sara's kiss passionate didn't do it justice, it was hungry. Clearly this was the release of a lot of emotion for Sara and I have to say I felt the same way.

Eventually Sara broke the kiss and began to rock up and down on top of me. For a short time I was content to simply sit there and enjoy what she was doing to me but eventually instinct took over and I began to thrust up into her which Sara seemed to enjoy since she began to coo appreciatively. I'm not going to lie and say that we fucked for half an hour straight. The woman had been teasing me for the last two days and once we began to rut against each other I barely lasted more than a minute before a mind erasing orgasm came over me and I flooded the inside of my twin. After a minute of us both trying to catch our breath I realized the enormity of what we had just done and I asked if I had just done something stupid by coming inside her.

In response Sara smiled and even chuckled at me a little. "I'm the one that started this and trust me it's nice to know that I can make the guy I'm in love with cum inside me. Besides it's not like I would just fuck you if you could get me pregnant, I'm on the pill dummy. Do you really think I'm that stupid?" she asked jokingly.

"Stupid no, but you might be crazy."

Sara giggled while she flicked my forehead with her finger in reprisal for me calling her crazy. "Yeah, well other than keeping Mom and Dad from finding out, your crazy sister doesn't see why you couldn't just take her whenever you want."

"Really," I asked feeling dumbfounded.

"Yep," she replied jovially before she leaned forward and kissed me again.

I slept well that night despite the numerous and vivid dreams I had about Sara. So the next morning I woke up feeling more coherent than was usual for me and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. In the kitchen I found my Mother all ready dressed for work and ready to leave. "Don't let your sister sleep in all day sweetie," she said before heading for the door and leaving me alone in the kitchen.

For a short time I stood there thinking about what I wanted for breakfast until I heard the first signs of my sister moving around upstairs. The sounds of my sister coming down the stairs flooded my mind with the memories of last night and how strange but incredibly pleasurable it had been. With those memories came an intense feeling of arousal and the realization that I wanted my sister for breakfast. Acting on a hastily thrown together plan I pressed myself against the wall next to the kitchen entrance so that I wouldn't be visible to her until she was inside the kitchen and listened as the sound of her footsteps grew louder and louder.

To give my sister credit, Sara saw me pretty much as soon as she was inside the kitchen. It didn't matter though since I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her midsection before I lifted her off the floor. My actions made her gasp in surprise but she said nothing in protest as I carried her to just in front of the kitchen table and set her down on her feet. With me standing behind her I pushed against my twin's back forcefully and bent her over the table. Any worries that I had about being too aggressive or rough with her were laid to rest when she looked over her shoulder at me with that now familiar smirk and said, "I like where this is going Adam."

Feeling encouraged I took a step back to undo my pants and lose my boxers. While I was doing this Sara playfully wiggled her ass at me. With my engorged cocks set free I returned to just behind Sara and tore at her shorts and panties until she was fully exposed. When I brought my cock into contact with her I could feel that Sara wanted this as much as I did because her pussy was dripping wet in preparation for what was coming next.

"Fuck me Adam!"

That was all the encouragement I needed, so I pressed forward and slid into her making us gasp in unison again. For a time I was content to stand still and enjoy the slick warmth of my sister's body but eventually I heard Sara say, "Please, fuck me big brother" and I began to slide in and out of her at a sedate pace. The connection you feel to someone you like during sex is one thing but with my sister that feeling was far more intense. At that moment I realized that no connection I could make with another person would match the level of intimacy between my sister and me.

"Harder" I heard her gasp and I looked down at my sister to see that one of her hands had found its way in between her legs and was now rubbing away to add even more sensation to her sex. Feeling even more aroused by the sight of my sister touching herself I complied with her wish and rocked into her with more force which filled the kitchen with the slapping sounds of our bodies colliding and the kitchen table rocking back and forth.

"Just like that...keep going" she moaned just before her body went taught and she began to exhale forcefully in between cute little whimpers that escalated to a cry of release. Seeing my twin sister come was an even bigger turn on and I felt my own orgasm building but Sara said, "Stop, let me up Adam."

I wanted nothing more than to finish inside her but I did as she asked and pulled out of her. My cock felt cold and exposed out in the open air in comparison to the warmth inside her but those disappointing sensations were forgotten when Sara stood up and tuned around to face me. With one of her hands stroking my dick Sara planted a hungry kiss on my lips before she broke the kiss to whisper in my ear. "Do you want to see one of the nasty things your twin sister is willing to do for you?"

It was all I could do to nod my head emphatically.

"Do you promise to remember that your twin sister loves you and will always be there for you?"

Once again I shook my head up and down forcefully. Our actions this morning had me convinced that other woman would have trouble being as interesting to me as my twin sister and that I wanted this new aspect of our relationship to continue in the future. In response to my answer Sara fell to her knees and continued to stroke my dick. I knew what was coming but that didn't make it any less exciting as Sara took me into her mouth. With our prior activities I was already as sexually excited as I had ever been in my life so I knew I wasn't going to last long but my climax still came quicker than I had expected when Sara looked up at me and made eye contact with me. The intense and lustful look in her pretty eyes combined with sight of my cock in her mouth set me off and l shot a prodigious amount of cum into Sara's mouth.

Letting my cock loose from her mouth Sara stuck her tongue out to show me the pool of white liquid lying on it only for her to close her mouth and swallow the fluids. The gesture floored me and I impulsively lifted her back onto her feet before I crushed my lips against hers. I could taste my own cum on her lips but I couldn't bring myself to care. At that moment the desire to give my twin sister affection overrode everything.

When we broke the kiss Sara looked at me and spoke in a comical tone that she reserved for mocking me, "Kissing me like this. Don't you think this is kind of weird?"

I responded, "I'm your twin brother, I'm allowed to."

12