I'm Different Than You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was as shapely and sexy as she was beautiful. Born with natural blonde hair and big, blue eyes, she was 5'10" tall, with D cup breasts. Tall for a woman back when she was young, she told everyone that she was a model. With her good looks, shapely body, and height, with no one doubting her, everyone believed that she was a model. Yet, the only modeling she ever did was stripping off her clothes while dancing around a pole.

At 5'9", I was the shrimp of the family. I probably would have been taller had my mother not smoked through her pregnancy. Perhaps, I would have been taller, had I not been born 7 weeks premature due to my mother's terrible diet that consisted of gin, vodka, and cigarettes instead of nutritious food and healthy water. When my mother wasn't drunk, she was out of her mind on drugs. Seemingly a rite of passage back then in the '80's, when she wasn't smoking weed, she was doing cocaine.

When not working as a stripper, she worked as a prostitute. She had my brothers to fall back on whenever someone got violent with her, refused to pay her, or when she was in a jam with her bookie or her pimp. Something out of Animal Kingdom with Ellen Barkin as Janine 'Smurf' Cody having incestuous sex with her sons, because my mother continued to have sex with my brothers, she had them all wrapped around her finger. With no questions asked and no complaints protested, as if they were her soldiers, they did whatever she asked them to do.

She had sex with all four of my brothers, long before I was even born. The sex between them continued for years. With my four brothers much older than me and with me an accident of birth, I've always suspected that one of my four brothers was my father. I don't think my mother would have kept me otherwise. She would have aborted me in the way that she aborted her other pregnancies. Even though it was out in the open with her having sex with my four brothers, incest was a topic that no one discussed or wanted to discuss.

Even though she was a drunk, a drug abuser, and a terrible eater, obviously having genetically superior genes, she always looked ten years younger than her age. Even when in her sixties, she looked as if she was in her late forties or early fifties. Especially by looking at her slim and shapely figure, something she maintained by eating less and drinking more, she still looked sexually appealing.

Later in life, she dyed her beautiful, blonde hair, shoe polish black to get away from her bookie and her pimp. She left town to live with my four brothers in Detroit. With me the outcast of my dysfunctional family, I've never met any of my sisters-in-laws or my nieces and nephews.

Sadly, and not fairly, it's as if my brothers blamed me for them sexually abusing me. No doubt, they didn't want their wives to know the emotional, physical, and sexual abusers that they were. Obviously, they didn't want their wives to know that they all gangraped me. Obviously, they didn't want their wives to know that they had sex with my mother for years. Obviously, they didn't want their children to know that their grandmother was a stripper, a prostitute, and an incestuous whore. No doubt, they didn't want their children to know that their daddies were leg breakers and murders who once worked for the mob.

Secrets. Everyone has secrets just as everyone has sexual fantasies along with a unique story to tell. Now that you know my story, let me ask you once again. What's your story? I'd really like to know.

THE END

As if your vote is my applause, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The male gender is indefensible.

mikeswivesmikeswivesover 2 years ago

Wow!

Quite the journey. More than some of us mere mortals can understand.

Still, I think we readers can express our praise for your writing even if there are no stars to assign to the story *****

That said, I also want to add that I have read your work for years and, dare I say. it has made me think. Your fiction provided a path for my own sexual growth, giving an avenue to entertain ideas that was previously simply dismissed. So, the brain leads to emotions and emotions can be sexual and writing makes the thought that started it all.

Alas, no one of this site has stumulated my brain to think that harming, slapping, and use of force is sexually stumulating. I much prefer the enlightments of your writings :)

PS: My second favorite essay was the one where you announced that you were becomming a Republican. Perfect timing, and your reasons was flawless.

tomtravelertomtravelerover 5 years ago
I to am like you;

as you say, we are who made us, well my family; lovers, very many to count. But that is not the point. I also have many stories, about my lovers and friends. Begins with an assault by two men who try to rape me; take off for Tx. only to find out that my uncle is more into hookers then his wife. great sex with her and her friends; but on the way there I was taught by a nurse who helped me heal from heat stroke.

you see as they cut the cloths from my body they discovered I was quite endowed. with muscles and a very long cock. sorry don't mean to offend. she took me to her place after the hospital for 3 days of learning on how too make a woman sing. Everything a woman wanted or needed she taught me. so when I get to Tx. my uncle leaves his beautiful wife and heads to Houston with his crew. we had just finished working for the Air Force building sheet metal buildings. sunburn over 40% of exposed skin. I was left home in Dallas. she and her friends took care of me with sponge baths; and the best sex I every had. from there I made it home just to get the doctor mad at me.

I was suppose to fly home with the A.F. but I forgot. 5 days later suffering from exposed skin and bloody back and arms; I climbed off the Greyhound and was slammed into a private room with his nurse. She tore me up.

did my bidding with her sex everyday and my friends and lovers in upstate N.Y.

will not say where, but will say I could not of had more fun with my Aunts; nieces; and other lovers. also my people I worked for on my yard service they had the time of their lives also. so you see my beautiful writer of wonderful stories that I read and enjoy in my waning years. I still dream about the times of loving a older woman and sucking her off,, or my lover who had 2 children that I never got to know because the judge thrown me out of town for what his son had done to me.

spitting is the worst thing one person can do on too another. 10 years I was forbidden to go home to upstate New York

40 years later and 5 children with my ex-wife we still talk and love once in a while. 40 years in the military; U.S.M.C. yes I did. would you like to talk I stay up late due to ptsd you can message me as you know. till we cross again. sweet dreams and happy loves. your's

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
No Stars To Vote, Shame on you literotica,

Thanks for your work, really enjoy it as a reader, and pray your personal life is way better now, and you do not continue to suffer.

NorthPacific

toolittleinnittoolittleinnitover 6 years ago
Heavy

Was this a story ? I like your literary style very much. But if this was your autobiography you have my sympathy, makes my problems pale into insignificance and I hope you find peace and love in your life.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Twenty Questions Jasmine answers questions from readers.in Reviews & Essays
Dialogue This How to make your characters talk.in How To
Where's Buster Wife want's a fling with a co-worker before settling down.in Loving Wives
Twenty-Two More Questions 22 questions asked by readers answered.in Reviews & Essays
Car Pooling Pt. 01 What will an older woman do for a ride to work.in Mature
More Stories