All Comments on 'I'm in Love with Gentry Ch. 13-17'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wgr1944wgr1944almost 13 years ago
Screwed up!

You were doing great until you forgot the name of the aunt. In chapters 7-12 her name was Laura and she was married to Larry. Suddenly in this addition her name changed to Susie and she has never been married! The story is great but pay more attention to the people you are introducing and including in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laura aka Shelley aka Susie

That kind of sloppiness shows a lack of respect for your own writing. If you don't give a crap about it, why should anybody else bother to try and follow along? If you had at least read through the text before submission, you would have noticed that screw up with the aunt's name.

Weak effort, man.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Got to agree!!!

Unfortunately, I think when you go so long without updating your stories you have to go back and read what you wrote before, which clearly you didn't do with this one. It's like you completely forgot about the character that you created in the past chapters and came up with a new one. It's not really fair to your readers who may come along later in the game and read it all in one shot or even to the ones who perhaps were waiting for the next update.

I would almost suggest that you take this chapter down and rework it, before you move on with this story if you intend to, and if you don't then take the whole thing down.

I've read enough of your stories to know that you're an excellent writer and you care about your stories and you're definitely better than something like this!!!

yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
most ececllent

friggin awesome I can not wait for the next part

racfguyracfguyabout 10 years ago
I'm a bit confused.....

Who the hell is Aunt Susie?

What happened to Aunt Laura who was having marital problems with Larry?

I'm not really crazy about the butt-fucking. Personally, I've done it a few times, but neither my [female] partner or I really got off that much. I thought it was like jacking off, but messier. Oh well, each to his/her own.

These two supposed virgins seem to have more experience than a lot of adults LOL

Please explain the Aunt Laura vs Aunt Susie situation.

sophisticationssophisticationsover 9 years ago

Nice story.....Plz continue it.....

Mark23323Mark23323over 7 years ago
So hot

This is one of the best taboo stories on this site. Please more chapters.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Yep, Good Story But Needs Proof Reading

Enjoyed the story but... in chapter 7 the aunt's name starts out as Laura then becomes Susie in chapter 13. Also, in chapters 13-17 Al says they never showered together but in chapter 7-12 they are in the shower.

Still a good story and deserves more chapters at least to take Al and Gen to college and sharing an apartment.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
WHAT

Where's this going hope this isn't the end. That would be crappy.

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
More please...

I'm totally with you when it comes to breast size. Big boobs don't do much for me, but a perky butt certainly turns me on...

Anyway, please continue with the adventures of our sexy siblings, and you may also think about adding their aunt to the mix...

Also enjoyed many of your stories. Thank you.!

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 6 years ago
Is this going to be continued?

Good story. Needs some minor editing but overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ready for the next chapters!

This is an amazing story. I just love it. I'm ready to see if Aunt Susie joins in on the fun and gives them sexual advise! Pretty add to the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Could use an editor.

I’m loving you characters and your story. Occasionally I get distracted by little oddities. For example: I love grabbing your ass. Really? You’re an asshole. Though they sound the same, your and you’re are different. You’re is a conjoining of you and are. It means “you are. “. Get those little things cleaned up and we can focus on t he action.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
getting there

keep going but please keep them exclusive. bro/sis love is pure and loyal. i know i wouldn't share my sis with anyone and vise versa

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Don’t STOP

Can’t wait for the confrontation with Susie.

How about a threesome?

Great story.

Insemin8Insemin8almost 2 years ago

Very hot, but ... when did married Aunt Laura, considering a divorce from Larry, become unmarried aunt Susie? That is a bit of a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author bailed and left the story incomplete, again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous