All Comments on 'I'm Not Lisa Ch. 07-09'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
excellent story

This is an excellent and well written story. I look forward to reading more of it and seeing what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where is Julie?

Did you notice that you wrote most of this last page and the previous page all from Julie's point of view--and that Julie didn't actually participate or say practically anything? How can it be a romance if there's no interaction between the 'heroine' and 'hero'? I was curious as to why you only mention the interaction between Julie and everybody else but then actually describe and go into detail over the other plotlines and other characters' conversations with each other (and not their conversations with Julie). So I guess my question real question is, is where is Julie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

I'm very much enjoying the story and I think you're doing great with the characters and the interaction and plot! Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's upsetting

that your protagonist seems ridiculously insecure about her race. I'm not white and I could not care less about those who have a problem with it. I never even think about it as an issue when I meet people. I find it a little offensive that your character is suggesting this is how women of color feel, especially when it comes to being involved with white men. I have never felt anything so insecure like what your character keeps brining up and I don't know any women of color who feel that way either. Your character is extremely self conscious and has no confidence in herself as a Hispanic woman which is really pathetic considering she is the protagonist.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
A fine Tale!

But I must note that you failed to hang us over the cliff at the end of this section, so I am not panting on a leash waiting for the new chapters! Furthermore I noticed the problems associated with first-person POV when reading and before taking in the Anon's comment. It is sort of like playing wallflower.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Crenshaw

I have no idea of the management structure at Central Bank, but if Crenshaw has to report to a Board or whatever, they might be interested in why he chased away a good business partner.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

your story and thanks for the time it took to write BUT, a 40,000 loan is no big deal for the bank or the ranch. Julies constant reference to race is misplaced and actually irrelevant if she is such an accomplished young woman. Still waiting for the confrontation with Lisa and the "infamous" Dexter Prentice. I expect the usual exploitation of Julie, either physical and or sexual so Rance will save her and beat up Prentice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow. I was out at the sex change business. Too bad. I was really beginning to enjoy this writer, working though his stories. Unfortunately I cannot stomach treating something so evil so lightly. I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Read all 4 parts of this story. Rather and fucking unfortunate that you didn't bother concluding the story around Prentiss, Crenshaw and the investigation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous