I'm Only Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Brenda lowered her mouth over my cock! Once she had it captured, she released Annie's hair and concentrated on my pleasure. I watched in silence as Brenda expertly worked my cock with her sister's face only inches away. That scene was more than I could take! Annie smiled broadly when she saw Brenda's throat working to swallow while I growled my approval.

"Way to go, Sis!' beamed Annie. "That's the way to take care of your man! I think it's time I started dating again! Now I remember what I've been missing the last couple years. Be sure to let me know if Jeff ever has any health problems, Brenda. "I'm always glad to help!"

Brenda slowly raised her head and smiled at her sister and me. She literally, looked like the cat that got the cream.

"Annie, I'll set you up with some single guys, but this won't happen again!" promised Brenda. "I jumped to a stupid conclusion. I was lucky Jeff's mother called when she did. I would have been really upset when I did find out that it was Uncle Buck that was dying, and not Jeff. Especially if it was after poor Jeff was ravished by my own sister, who I invited into our bed."

"That was a good lesson for me, though," admitted Brenda. "I was trying to find a way to make Jeff's life happier, and his death less devastating. I just didn't realize that I can do that all by myself, and I can work on it every day. I'm quite capable of taking care of you all be myself, wouldn't you say, Jeff?"

That was the last thing I heard, as once again, sleep reached out to claim me.

12