All Comments on 'I'm There for Mom and Dad Ch. 02'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years ago

Nice! Hope there's more!

svartepetesvartepeteabout 3 years ago

Hot stuff, i will definitely be looking forward to a continuation.

Keep doing gods work, more incest/cuckold stories for the people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. You need at least 1 more chapter. The mother needs to find out that was her son.

5 srars

raraewriterraraewriterabout 3 years ago

No romance, no intimate and no caring make just another typical encounter. Unless you develop a living environment in the next chapter. Let us know.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

This screams for another chaper! Great story.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 3 years ago

Good story, especially the father helping his son to cuckold him with the mother. I agree with other commenters that this story is crying out for a second chapter. The mother needs to know it was her son fucking her, and we need to know what was the outcome of her being fucked bareback! Got a 5 Star award from me.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

So she had done this many times before or was this a first after her frustration with her husband's impotence? Two very different kinds of stories in this one.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 3 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Could we please convince you to add just one more chapter to this hot fantasy? Seems like a shame to leave Peter in a motel room across town and how is Dad going to explain the cream pie to Mom after she so strongly insisted on "protection"? And when did she realize who was fucking her and enjoy the incestious coupling?

Enquiring fans need to know! 😜

Cheers

SAGE

PS: I would add you to my follow list if for no other reason than their clothes dropped to the "floor" as they disrobed not the ground as so many other writers state much to my chagrin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Next Chapter!!!

eft71eft71about 3 years ago

Good story but bit of a disconnect between Dad's behaviour and description of their relationship before his impotence and then the many others doing this over the years. Plus who would years old condoms if they wanted protection.

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Every horny son’s dream. Well told. Love how she felt the fullness of his cock and took all his cum. Can’t wait for the next one. I kept switching in my had from being the son, and then to being the dad watching my son pound my wife. Great story. 5 stars.

Travler33Travler33about 3 years ago

I so wish I had that opportunity...I did suck her tits when she had passed out from drinking, but to bareback her? I wish

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love it, what's next. AAAA++++

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

x_pac6969x_pac6969about 2 years ago

Reallyb hot story and for once this got me interested untill the end unlike other stories ive read on here. 28/05/22

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story AND storytelling. As the saying goes: Incest is best! You must be complemented on your command of descriptive writing and nuanced detail. Looking forward to reading additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think its only natural for the adult son to fill in for the father, pumping seed in his birth mother. It might make a father jealous and proud at the same time, but motherfucking is a son's birthright. The younger generation desires to inseminate his first love. Ultimately this father came to the correct conclusion -- a condom has no place between mother and son lovers. The seminal fluid belongs spewing deep at her cervix, and we can only rejoice in the immaculate tradition of St. Eve, mating in the Garden with her son Adam. Trust me, there's really no greater compliment that a mother can receive than the deep dicked plowing of her own son's incestuous seed. I just know there's a lot of good times ahead for this loving trio.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Five**5**Stars...

Magnificent story...that is all I have to say on the subject.

Just know, I mirror ALL the other feelings of previous commenters, about how good this story is (AND NONE OF THE NEGATIVE, IF THERE WERE ANY!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous