All Comments on 'IMAGCASM'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Like seriously. Wow. What a story... and I bet you went insane keeping the dialogue separate!

Can't wait for more!

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 9 years ago
5 stars

You have crafted a very original story here, at least one beyond my experience. I will read if there is more from this story but it feels finished to me. Excellent work and please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WTF??!

...That was awesome! Great Job.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckabout 9 years ago
Best Opening Line Ever

This story is so complex that I had to read it twice. This is no reflection on the writing, other than to say it exceeds the 'typical lit' story by such a huge margin that my mind was not in high enough gear to take this on. After a second reading, my brain hurts and I am strangely turned on. The creative, sexy, and twisted mind that conceived this sick and twisted story should be very proud. I think I need a nap and an orgasm. In reverse order.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Humorous tone, keen control of enjoyable dialogue, strong biology vocabulary, relateable characters, ballsy presentation, and a grasp of context when introducing new slang but trusting the readers to decipher them on their own, a la "A Clockwork Orange" (but a lot more fun!) :) Great sci-if story!

There is one biological inaccuracy that trips up many erotica writers and that is the human hymen. Blood is not required, and you can't pop it. Watch the bubbly, lovely Laci Green explain this mystery of female bodies, totally worth it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA

However, I will say I love the irony that the polymorph would form her hymen like that based entirely on Cale's misunderstanding and the value he learned from his society to place on a bloody virgin. :) and I love the xenobiology explained, some of the best I have seen!

Truly, excellent story. Plan to read it again sometime!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments!

@Anonymous (Wow): I went through a lot of punctuation marks trying to figure out what worked best for the dialogue ... and then the Literotica system kicked it back at me because I'd used greater than and less than signs, which would have goofed up the html! Nonetheless, it was a lot of fun writing the dialogue in this one.

@Rawmaster50: This one feels pretty well resolved to me too ... but I guess I did leave it open for 7,000 - 8,000 years' worth of sequels if another good story occurs to me!

@Anonymous (WTF??!): While my brain was coming up with this, I kept thinking WTF too! Glad you liked it.

@DonnaBeck: "In reverse order" ... there's a science-fiction time-travel erotica story in there somewhere ...

@Etaski: Love the Laci Green video! I'm going to have to check out more of her stuff. I also love the way you took the lame excuse I was formulating in response to your second paragraph ("...well, uh ... she only knew about hymens from reading his mind ... so, uh ...") and turned it into an ironic statement about the sex-negative indoctrination we all receive in this sometimes fucked-up society. Yeah, that's how I meant it, exactly! Super-happy you liked the story, and that it was at least less of a downer than A Clockwork Orange!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thankyou

Dear Ian Saul, I would love to read more into this fantastic universe you have embellished, when reading sci-fi i love the nitty gritty bits that give you more of an inkling of the technology/weaponry and social order that occurs in other species, and would love to know what kind of ship our hero has gone off in :D. I am curious of what will be the end result of this one sided war lasting eight thousand years, and if our heroine will change over the course of it. being connected telepathically i am curious aswell if the "second mind" of the hero will influence the original and if or how he will evolve further. Please write more, as i would enjoy it immensely, thank you for all the time and effort you put into writing. - Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best

This is one of the most well-written, funniest, exotic, arousing, and all-around-best stories I've ever read on this website. As good as Douglas Adams, so very Hitchhiker's Guide: if Hitchhiker's Guide was alluring, explicitly erotic, and exotically romantic. This is great. This is great, from beginning to end.

I especially liked the part when Vicky-Margot is a physical extension of Vicky, still connected. Something about loving girls being mere extensions growing out of something alien, in mimicry of the real thing, but everything being okay............

Nothing but applause from me. I'd have tea with the Queen-Mother any day.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Ben

Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry I missed responding to this when you posted it! I try to answer every comment, anf I usually watch for new comments like a hawk, so I have no idea what happened.

I'm glad you liked the social order world-building stuff ... I can get really sucked into that part of things when I'm writing sci-fi or fantasy, so it's nice when people appreciate it.

As far as possible sequels go, I won't rule it out ... but this is about the craziest story I've ever written, so I'll have to stumble across a really great idea in order to come up with a continuation. Keep your fingers crossed for me ...

Thanks so much for the great comments!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (The best)

Wow! That's high praise!

I've always found sci-fi body horror stories creepily fascinating and disturbingly attractive. Maybe it goes back to Lambert's naked feet and legs hanging into view from off-panel in the graphic novel version of the original "Alien." Why the hell did it take her clothes off? What did it do to her? Ew! And yet ...

Ever since then, stuff like Christopher Rowley's Vang books and Roger Corman's "Forbidden World" have had this uncomfortable erotic lure for me. So when I decided to write weird erotica, I figured it would be a great twist to have the awful, body-twisting alien be the good guy. The rest just kind of fell into place.

Anyway, I'm delighted that you enjoyed it, and you have my galactically enormous appreciation for letting me know how much you liked it!

sithonsithonabout 8 years ago
Cool! 5 stars.

A little too inhuman to be sexy. Compartmented consciousness, shape shifting weirdness and the little suspicion that she is truly controlling it all and he is nothing more than a puppet to her alien whims. Very good!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 8 years agoAuthor
@sithon

Thanks for the stars and the feedback! My other stories are a lot more human ... this one's pretty much the weirdest thing I've ever written, so I see where you're coming from. Glad you liked it, though!

peter2801peter2801almost 8 years ago
Wow

That was... ...unusual. But boy, did I like it! Really good!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@peter2801

Thanks! I had a blast writing this one. Glad you approve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
undoubtedly...

the weirdest tale I ever managed to finish and enjoy...thanks for your time and talent!

bootneck81bootneck81over 7 years ago
Strange but wonderful

I don,t normally read sex sci-fi even though I am a sci-fi fan, but I loved this tale from the start to finish. Like all your stories well written, but so strange I found it hot as any of the others.

I be on the look out for another.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 7 years agoAuthor
@bootneck1

I do regard this as one of the strangest things I've ever written. So it pleases me to no end for you to call it "wonderful!" I'm not sure I'll ever come up with a sequel to this one, but there are a number of sci-fi ideas floating around in my head and my notebooks, whenever I end up finding time to write them...

Thanks for letting me know you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Most ingenious indeed!

This is undoubtedly one of the most ingenious and intricately woven stories I’ve ever read (and I published a literary magazine for four years). Brings to mind one of Heinlein’s novels. Congratulations.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 5 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Most ingenious indeed!)

Thanks so much! I don't think I've ever been compared to one of the masters of the genre before!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Just flubbin' Brill!

Great concept and I love the 'mashing' of 'female' and 'male' words.

11/10 shims!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Being cocked milked by a humanoid-shaped female alien's tail pussy/tentacle pussy is my dream...

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 1 year agoAuthor

@SatyrDick

I had a lot of fun smooshing all those words together!

@Anonymous (Being ...)

That's a very specific dream, but here's hoping it somehow comes true for you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
958 Followers
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...