IMAGCASM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said out loud. "What the hell, let's do this thing."

* * *

On the way to the kitchens, I was not-quite-conscious and not-quite-unconscious, floating in a strange state of semi-awareness and dreamlike memories. I could hear the Xh'stuk'tes'shei speaking in their high-pitched language and could see them as hazy shapes blurred by the translucent chrysalis that had formed around me. But it was like having my wisdom teeth taken out, when the oral surgeons gave me intravenous valium during all the chiseling. I knew things were going on, and I vaguely understood where I was, but the details seemed unimportant in the fog of anesthesia.

Except that this time, instead of anesthesia, it was orgasm, and the vivid sensual replay of what had happened after I agreed to the alien's crazy plan. And instead of weird crunching noises and the sensation of unnatural pressure in the back of my mouth, it was weird, sewery gurglings and the feeling of my whole body rearranging itself.

The moment I gave her the okay, she'd been on me - too fast for me to see her move my direction. Her hands grabbed me, turned me; her weight rolled me to the ground face-first. A sting and then a glowing ecstasy hit me in the neck as she fastened her tube-shaped mouth there, like a hickey good enough to make you come. Then her bulbous tail curled between her legs and planted its nubby end at the bottom of my tailbone, pushing in and then shooting through the silvery fabric of my jumpsuit like tin-foil. Something thick and slippery and throbbing blurted through my asshole and shot electric joy into my prostate too quickly for me to worry about whether taking something up the butt and liking it made me gay.

And wow, did I like it.

A tendril from the tail had curled around and capped my dick, and now sucked voraciously as the pulsing thing in my rectum coaxed a giant load of cum up from my balls in a gush like I'd never felt before.

[I am syphoning leukocytes from your blood to analyze your immune system, while harvesting gametes from your seminal fluid to sequence your genome,] she said.

I don't care, fuck, just keep doing that!

[I have already acquired all the samples I need. But I suppose I can continue the stimulation as I proceed with the rest of the process.]

Yes please!

The orgasm kept rollicking through my dick and echoing up and down my spine, like a ping-pong ball of climax in an endless volley between her mouth latched on my neck and her whatever-they-were crammed up my ass and sucking on my cock-head.

Those sensations looped through my mind over and over again, both at the time and later, with my body inert atop a gurney, being lugged from the arena toward the culinary processing center. Despite being absolutely illucid with physical pleasure, I simultaneously absorbed and understood her explanations of what would happen next.

[When you awake near the kitchens, you'll be surrounded by chrysalic chitin, which you will have to tear through. There will be four guards delivering you and about twice as many chefs ready to begin their cook-work. Once out of the chrysalis, your strength and speed will be much greater than you are used to, easily enough to rapidly penetrate and inject each of the guards with seeding formula from your hands and gonadal extrusion before any can activate a weapon.]

Oh my god, I'm coming so hard.

[After prioritizing the guards, you will likely find the kitchen staff dispersing in panic. Observe all exits and the proximity of each chef to each door, and leap to seed them in order from those nearest the exits to those farthest, leaving for last those paralyzed in fear.]

Yes! Shit! Yes! No ... wait ... It's catching up to me now - you're telling me to ... uh ... you want me to ... but ... that's -

[Remember, Cale, they think they are happily taking the dead body of their victim to feast on it at a celebration of genocide. They should not have your sympathy.]

Yeah, but ... can you make me stop coming just for a second? Okay, that makes it easier to think ... I guess. I mean, sure, they deserve it, but it's still kind of ... icky. Couldn't you, I don't know, program me to shoot out some kind of super-aphrodisiac that would make them all want to fuck me?

[Ah. I see why that would be more comfortable for you, although in reality the effect is exactly the same: they will be robbed of choice, either through physical restraint or through chemical manipulation, and once impregnated their basic personalities will be subverted against their will. However, if you prefer the illusion of consensuality, I am happy to oblige you. Also, it is strategically clever because it prevents the possibility that one of them will actually succeed in fleeing. Excellent. We are a good team, Cale.]

Thanks. You can go back to doing that thing, now.

And she did, for what was really a pretty short period of time, maybe two minutes, but felt like hours of sexual nirvana. Toward the end she reached a hand around to my abdomen, spreading the fingers wide against my belly. A pressure from the center of her palm poked into the skin just above my navel, then penetrated all the way through, without any pain. I felt torrents of thick fluid splurting viscously into the spaces around my internal organs.

[Ah. Cale, yes. That is very good.]

If I hadn't been orgasming so hard from being fucked in four places, I probably would've panicked at the realization that an alien was cumming its gene-rewiring sperm-equivalent into my guts. But I was in sexual heaven, and I stayed there even after she withdrew and started rolling me rapidly over and over, painting my whole body with a thick goo that hardened into a shell in moments.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh ... fuck, I don't even know what to call you. What's your name?

[I have no name. I am a natural telepath. To all my offspring and conquests, my identity is implicit in the thought of me. But the thought/concept for me is probably a mixture of ... queen, and mother, and victorious glory.]

Queen ... "Queenie?" No. Mother? Not even going there. I kept quivering and blinking inside my stiffening shell. Victorious ... Victoria ... Vicky. How's "Vicky?"

[Better than most things other races call me.]

Uhh. I can't believe I'm still coming. Vicky ... so good ...

[It was good for me also. I'll see you soon.] And with that she vanished off into the white-stone arroyos of the battle-dome.

Eventually, some big metal drones came and picked me up, flew me to an airlock, and transferred me to a floating stretcher on which the Xh'stuk'tes'shei guards could transport me through long, echoing, sparsely populated hallways. The orgasm faded into a low-grade wave that cycled through my body, head to toe, slower and slower until it stopped altogether. The twisting, slithering sensations inside me stopped as well.

I wonder what I am now, I thought when my brain rose up into full consciousness.

[Still you,] said Vicky, her telepathy apparently undiminished by several miles of distance. [According to the guards' thoughts, you are approaching the station's prime kitchen, to arrive in perhaps two minutes. I'm turning on your telepathic synapses now; that way you will have time to get used to mind-reading before you reach your destination.]

And with a mental click, I suddenly knew everything the four Xh'stuk'tes'shei around me were thinking and feeling.

Holy fuck!

To start, I could see through their eyes, all four sets of them at once. From the lead two, I saw a double-image of long, gunmetal-grey passageway stretching before us. From the two in the back, I saw the asses of the front guards, the gurney, and my own body sheathed in pearly chitin. I looked very oddly shaped.

A stream of four disparate mental feeds hit me as well:

+Piss-fart boring match. Admiral Pfeeth's going to make Emperor in record time. Nothing can beat shis monster.+

+... (grumble) wish I was getting to go to the feast and have a chunk of this meat-beast.+

+Cockunt burning like a motherfucker. Did that he-bitch Bvilt give me something?+

+Gthurt sure has a nice anal cushion. Mawoman, I'd like to hit that.+

Images and memories and sensations flickered in along with the thoughts - a drone-recorded replay of me and Vicky just standing staring at each other, the one shot from my rifle, me looking around a couple of times, issuing what sounded like a challenge, then her leaping on me, game over; at the same time, a daydream of what I would look like gutted and cooked up on a platter, my head intact and the rest of me flayed open and roasted with colorful alien garnishes sprouting from my abdominal cavity; also, a low-grade burning sensation from the hermaphroditic erectile tube that served as Xh'stuk'tes'shei genitalia; and the swiveling pillowy ass of one of the lead guards, currently in full uniform but mentally undressed to reveal soft, rounded contours of chartreuse flesh with a grey-green sphincter in the middle that did indeed seem like a nice place to stick one's vaginis.

None of them had any clue that I was alive and awake.

Thanks to some Vicky-designed restructuring of my brain, I found that I could actually receive and grasp all of this without significant disorientation.

[Can you feel your seed-injectors and aphrodisiac glands?]

I could, and instinctively knew how to use them. In fact, just thinking about the seed injectors in my fingers and cock made them swell with mild arousal. As the one guard continued to fantasize about "Gthurt," I got an excellent picture of Xh'stuk'tes'shei anatomy - closer to human than Vicky was, although still very, very different. They were a single-sex species, each one functionally bisexual. Though their yellow-green skin didn't strike me as especially attractive, every Xh'stuk'tes'shei had a double row of breasts on shis chest, full and soft with nipples like big green marbles. For rampaging interstellar invaders, they had very unthreatening faces, slimly triangular with huge, soulful-puppy eyes and delicate mouths. Their legs were too long, but nicely shaped, and their pudgy arms ended in a cluster of tentacles that looked well-designed for fondling four breasts simultaneously.

Wow. I could totally fuck these things. Did you do something to make me think they're so sexy?

[Not deliberately. You're getting that from me. All species look mouth-watering and fuckable in my eyes.]

So you as soon as you saw me, you thought I was hot?

[Oh, yes.]

Somehow, that flattered me, while also making me even more eager to get my groove on with these Xh'stuk'tes'shei hermaphrodites.

Are you going to be eavesdropping ... mind-dropping? Telepeeping Tomming ... when I do it?

[I can't resist. I'm wanking off just thinking about it right now.]

I got a brief flash of seeding-fluid drooling out of her caudal pore onto the stony white ground where she lay. Then she cut the sensation off.

[Now you must focus. The kitchen is around that corner. Prepare your glands.]

As she said that, I realized I'd sensed the same thing in the Xh'stuk'tes'shei's minds, behind their conscious thoughts - a sense of impending completion, nearness of purpose.

Boy, did I ever share that idea. Aphrodisiac glands in my armpits and groin fluttered and filled.

[Tear a slit in the chrysalis beneath you.]

I did as she said, feeling the shell's thick tensile strength part easily at the touch of whatever I now had in place of fingernails. I sensed us take the corner, blurrily saw the corridor turn about me. Ahead, to our right, a large pane of glinting silver stood out from the dull grey of the hallway. We halted before it. Through the Xh'stuk'tes'shei's eyes, I saw a massive door, ten feet across and just as high, split down the middle by a curving seam.

Gthurt stepped over to the control panel at one side of the doorframe, shis lusty comrade continuing to ogle that jouncy posterior and daydreaming of yanking down the uniform's slacks to bugger herm hard and heavy.

I heard the exchange in the Xh'stuk'tes'shei language - piping gibberish that sounded like several flute players deliberately dueling out of tune. The meaning was completely clear to me, though, because I could read the thoughts of both speakers at the same time - Gthurt the guard and the chef on the far side of the door, whose name was Qfiqch. They apparently knew each other, and flirted a bit as Gthurt announced delivery of the arena spoils:

+I have some meat for you, Vice-Chef Qfiqch!+

+Excellent, Subwarden Gthurt. Let me open up for you and you can put it right where it belongs.+

A flash of salivating jealousy hit me from the mind of the guard who'd been staring at Gthurt's ass.

Then the door opened, and I let loose the first spew of pheromones from my glands.

Qfiqch sucked in a startled breath as the heavy silver panels slid apart, puppy-dog eyes going even wider than normal. The cook had an impressive rack, especially shis undertits, so full and round that they thrust the topknockers almost obscenely up and forward. Through Gthurt's astonished eyes, I saw all four nipples swell to pinball size behind Qfiqch's smock, at the same time the guard's vaginis engorged almost painfully within shis uniform's codpiece.

"Tweetletweleet!" (+Sub ... warden ... you look ...+)

Gthurt's tentacular hands ripped at the fasteners of shis ballistic mesh vest. "Squeeeweedlesqueed!" (+Qfiqch! Those tits!+)

"Wheentweetscree, tweleet!" blurted the jealous guard, Pluffegh. (+Gthurt, wait! I must ass-hammer you!+)

As the pheromones dispersed further, every item of clothing in the vicinity got ripped loose or discarded, revealing yellow-green quadruple hooters and chubby cylindrical cunt-dongs all around. The other cooks from within the kitchen swarmed forward, madly shucking their aprons and kilts.

Gthurt got to Qfiqch at almost exactly the same time Pluffegh jammed into herm from behind. I had the amazing simultaneous sensation of the cook willing shis vaginis to widen until it reached the size and shape of an extra-long beer koozie, the subwarden tightening shis own cockunt and plowing it inside, and Pluffegh lunging sodomitically into shis superior officer without regard to niceties of rank or sexual permission. The three tumbled to the hard steel floor, Qfiqch sheathing Gthurt's penussy in a vicelike receptive squeeze, Pluffegh grunting and plugging away deep into the other guard's rectal recesses.

Oh my god, Vicky, are you getting this?

[Mmm, yes. I must congratulate you again on this plan. Now why don't you get out of the chrysalis and get to the really good part?]

My seed injectors swelled and pulsed at that, and I practically jumped out of the chrysalis, shredding it to scraps.

In front of me, ten Xh'stuk'tes'shei rolled and groaned in copulation all around the entryway to the kitchen. I felt every squirt of their alien passion, every tentacle wrapping around a spheroid nipple, every coupling of one vaginis into another. At the back of the group of cooks, two sexual virtuosos exchanged gonadal roles with each thrust - one cockunt spreading wide to slurp the other one in, withdrawing slickly to tighten into a pole, then penetrating the partner's suddenly gaping coochkoozie.

I looked down at myself, trying to figure out what I wanted to put where. My fingers flexed - the first two knuckles of each rested within armored tubes, into which they could retract for safety if I needed to extend my talons. Now, though, they hung thickly out, sensitive and already dribbling seeding formula from the slits at their tips. My arms and legs, my chest, my abdomen all had bluish, chitinous armor like my fingers. Between my legs hung a blunt, hard sheath that, as I willed it to, clicked open to unleash a three-foot, prehensile erection - easily the best-feeling hard-on I'd ever had.

Pluffegh, Gthurt and Qfiqch humped and ground at one another closest to me, and even as I made the decision to join in, I felt Gthurt about to shoot shis egg-mass deep into Qfiqch's semen reservoir, and Pluffegh getting very close to filling Gthurt's anus with glistening roe.

I got my cock - two feet of it - up Pluffegh's ass just as the Xh'stuk'tes'shei let go and came. My orgasm shot out instantly, and ten times as wonderfully as Pluffegh's, which was itself amazing. Shis tweetled ecstatically as I pumped my fluid several feet deep into the slick colon where I'd embedded myself, and even as I came and came, my hands groped instinctively for Gthurt and Qfiqch, getting a middle finger down the subwarden's throat while my other hand kneaded Qfiqch's upper left breast until one finger found and softly penetrated a slit in the nipple to gush seed into the lush fat deposits of shis tit. The chef squealed as Gthurt's egg spew splattered into herm in waves, bringing on a normal vaginisal orgasm as I intrusively coaxed an unnatural climax from herm with gene-splicing squirts into shis luscious booby. Meanwhile, Gthurt gobbled and gulped seeding formula from my thick, pulsing finger, moaning around its throbbing length.

As my triple orgasm subsided, all three of them collapsed into a quivering heap.

Voracious, I moved on to my next conquests, the other two guards who'd brought me from the arena. They lay sixty-nine with one another, sucking away at a cockunt apiece. Something about that looked so good that I levered them apart, dropped a foot of cock down the bottom one's mouth, and slurped the top one's vaginis all the way into my throat. It tasted nothing like pussy - and it didn't taste like chicken, either, so I won't make that joke. The closest I could describe it would be a calamari latte. Having never given a blow-job, I can't compare eating Xh'stuk'tes'shei snatchpole to smoking a boner, but it seemed both thicker and softer than a cock would, and of course, I couldn't have fit my tongue inside a cock while going down on it, as I discovered I could do with a vaginis. I also discovered that my tongue had its own seed gland, which quickly began splashing metamorphic cum into the alien I was sucking off. I moaned in delight and then had to gulp down a torrent of Xh'stuk'tes'shei caviar as my seed-fluid pushed the creature over into shis own orgasm.

Underneath me, the other guard wrapped dozens of squirmy finger-tentacles around the two feet of my dick that I hadn't thrust into shis stomach. The boneless, rubbery digits jacked me frantically as I fucked the hermaphrodite's esophagus and filled up its belly with my spooge.

Then the two of them flopped down into trembling sighs, and I stood up to move on.

[Cale,] Vicky said, [this is sooo good, but ... can I please ask you ...]

Hell yes you can ask me! What do you want?

[I just ... not to be gross, but I love going in through the skin. Especially soft underbelly skin. It's the best. I promise you you'll come really hard.]

Wow. I don't know why I'm not freaking out at that idea, but I'm not. Which one of them looks good to you?

She purred in my brain. [That one with shis tongue up the other one's anus. Just look at that full, ripe tummyflesh. Mmmm.]

Fuck! Okay, here goes.

Something made me want to be spectacular for Vicky. I took a couple of running steps toward my target, dropped to my hard, armored knees with my legs spread wide, and slid across the floor, three feet of hungry cock straining straight out in front of me. As my irresistible penile bulb slid into the Xh'stuk'tes'shei's belly like it was pudding, I felt Vicky come in my mind, felt her thrashing helplessly on the hard white stone of the arena, her queenly sex-ichor splashing everywhere. My cock went into and almost all the way through the squealing chef I'd punctured, pushing aside slick loops of intestines as it went, exuding orgasm-inducing neurotransmitters along the way, and then fountaining my largest load of seeding formula yet. The four-breasted alien planked statue stiff in ecstasy, leaving shis partner unstimulated. As I kept coming into herm, the other Xh'stuk'tes'shei turned around and offered shis vaginis to me with a tweetled (+Please!+), so I extended the fingers of one hand and stuffed them all simultaneously into the open cylinder of hermaphroditic twat. Then I wrapped the other hand around the outside and simultaneously jacked herm off and shot a five-fingered load up the creature's sex-chute.