IMAGCASM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[AHH, Cale! Cale, Yes!]

Delirious with pleasure at Vicky's orgasmic bliss, I jumped up and rapid-fire bellyfucked the remaining three chefs, penetrating and inseminating them four or five times each before I stumbled back, aglow with satiation yet not at all tired, and eager to start rushing through the station corridors in search of more Xh'stuk'tes'shei.

[Mmmm, so good ... oohhh ... I ... Cale, not yet. Let me recover some. It's been so long ... I haven't had sex like that since your people were swinging in the trees. I'm not sure I've ever had it like that. You're fantastic.]

Thanks, I said, feeling my seed-injectors detumesce as my lungs worked like machines and my body cooled from its exertions.

[You should also ... drag them into the kitchen. Hide them in a pantry or something. It will be twenty to thirty minutes before they transform and awaken.]

Fired up by my inhuman virility, I happily obeyed, hauling two Xh'stuk'tes'shei at a time by the ankles while rolling a third along with my feet. They might as well have been dolls (four-breasted hermaphrodite dolls) for all the burden they posed. It took under a minute for me to snug them all away in a big walk-in larder.

Vicky cooed in my head the whole time.

Where to next? I asked. She didn't respond with words. Instead, I had the sense of mental panting. In my head, a map of the vast battle-station drew itself, not as a computer-outlined schematic, but as a mosaic of Xh'stuk'tes'shei memories, pieced together by Vicky's supergenius brain. Two levels down from me and three corridors over, a backup security substation sat waiting with only two guards outside its doors. Telepathically stolen activation codes would let us activate the controls inside, then lock and unlock whole sectors in this portion of the space-station while feeding false reports of normal operation to the other sectors' security nodes. It was a perfect target, but ...

Only two guards? My three-foot cock retracted into its sheath in disappointment.

[Not to worry. Along the way there is a recreation room full of unarmed Xh'stuk'tes'shei steam-bathing.]

She transferred the sauna inhabitants' thoughts to me, since they were still outside my own more limited range. I felt the hot caress of wet, foggy vapors on eight or ten yellow-green skins, condensing and mixing with runnels of sweet-smelling sweat that tracked their way down, across, and between double pairs of breasts. The warm, sensual lethargy practically launched my dick right back out of its armored chassis.

Already dashing out of the kitchen, I sent Vicky a wave of horny gratitude.

That's more like it!

* * *

Half an hour later, I left the sauna in a state of bliss, then pheromonically aroused the security node guards to a fever pitch that had them stripping and running toward me the second I stepped around the corner. I made short, hedonistic work of them, unlocked the door and dragged them both inside.

[The task here will be quicker if I take control,] Vicky said, [since you have not yet absorbed an understanding of Xh'stuk'tes'shei written language. But I can guide you through it if you would rather retain command of your body.]

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound, I guess. If I trust you to fuck-change me into an alien sexmorphosis machine, I don't know why I wouldn't trust you to run my body for a while. Maybe I'll pick up some basics of these gal/guys' alphabet while you're at it.

[No, I have accelerated your mental processing by a factor of nine-point-six, but I will be moving much faster than that. I'm afraid you'll have to put up with several minutes of boredom, unless ...]

Yeah?

[Our first set of conscripts are rousing themselves in the kitchen. I'll be guiding them out on their own insemination missions while dealing with the security computers; I can feed you their sensory inputs if you like.]

Sure, what the hell.

So I spent the next two hours vaguely aware of my fingers flying at lightspeed across Xh'stuk'tes'shei computer consoles, activating and deactivating key systems, writing viruses and sending them out into the battle-station's network to infect the computers of all the docked alien ships that had gathered for the arena competition. My attention, though, filled its time jumping back and forth between various newly activated battle-breeders. Strangely, Gthurt and Qfiqch and their comrades still thought of themselves as themselves - Vicky had rewritten their memories so it didn't occur to them that just a short time ago they'd been soft-bodied, genocidal, gambling-obsessed Xh'stuk'tes'shei little different from the chartreuse-fleshed creatures they now gassed with pheromones and leapt joyfully to metamorphically seed. Nor did it bother them that occasionally Vicky would assume direct control of their muscles, to maximize the efficiency of their orgiastic rampage through large numbers of untransformed soldiers and station crewomanen. Instead, they tweetled back and forth what a grand time they were having, and compared notes on how many transformative impregnations they'd each accomplished.

For the most part, Vicky kept me constantly in the brains of whichever battle-breeders were actively engaged in coital recruitment, so that I would bounce into a head just as its owner achieved penetration with a modified cockunt and blew a load of seeding formula into the new recruit with ecstatic vigor. I'd stay there long enough for the thrusting and throbbing to subside, and then hop away as the sated seed-injector withdrew and looked for a new conquest. Sometimes, for variety, she would hook me into some of the untransformed Xh'stuk'tes'shei's minds as our pheromonic assault drove them into nymphomaniacal frenzies. The straight hermaphroditic sex lacked the intensity of seeding, but I still found myself growing fond of the sensation of a partner's chubby vaginis penetrating my own, or money-shotting roe across my anal cushion after the heat of buggery, and I particularly liked the salty-caviar treat at the end of sixty-nining another Xh'stuk'tes'shei, when the blurt of egg-mass would rush into my mouth, balloon out my cheeks, and slide thickly down my throat.

At no point in all of this did I have the presence of mind to do the math. Our first ten recruits set out after half an hour, pumping formula into an average of almost one Xh'stuk'tes'shei a minute. So by the one-hour mark, a wave of about three hundred new battle-breeders started coming online, when you included the ones I boffed in the sauna. At an hour and a half, the three hundred had become nine thousand. By that point, the station's remaining crew had more than a little sense that something was wrong, but Vicky's hacking subterfuges kept them confused as to what and where the problem was, and by the time a sector got a glimmer of understanding, our forces steamrollered in, fucking with wild abandon.

When the end of hour two rolled around, Vicky turned my body back over to me.

[We have captured the main bridge and enough control nodes to guarantee success. Well, to a 99.826% probability.]

Awesome. Now what?

[Now, come back to me.]

* * *

By the time I reached the arena, Vicky had reprogrammed its security field to keep Xh'stuk'tes'shei out instead of keeping her in. She greeted me just over a harsh white stone ridge a few hundred yards from the door I entered.

"Wow," I said when I saw her.

[You like it?] She pirouetted to show off the changes she'd made in her body while I'd been away. Her skin had lightened from its sandy yellow tone. Two conical breasts now pushed out from her narrow chest, smaller than the busty double rows of Xh'stuk'tes'shei tits I'd gotten used to over the last few hours, but somehow more enticing. Her hips had swelled and rounded, looking slightly more human now. The bulbous extension of her tail remained, but instead of melding smoothly into her crotch, it had shifted farther back and up her pelvis, making room for a mound and seductive gash that had not been there before.

Instead of lavender, her looping horns had darkened almost to black, and the solid purple of her eyes had narrowed into violet pupils surrounded by golden sclera. Her central facial ridge had turned almost nose-like, and the dangling tube of her mouth had risen, shortened, and become more delicate.

I do, I thought to her. I mean ... I was hoping ... I didn't expect we'd necessarily have sex again, but I was kind of looking forward if we did to screwing you the way you looked before. Only this is crazy better. You did this for me? Why?

She came forward, opening her arms. I moved up and into them.

[I am a monster, Cale. Conquest is sex for me, and I am deeply, starvingly addicted to it.] Her hands settled on my back, one between the carapace-covered shoulder-blades, the other at the base of my spine. They drew me close to her. The softness of her new breasts set my skin tingling where they pressed into it. [I gave it up once. It was very, very, very hard to do. But it was the right thing to do, and I will need to do it again once the Xh'stuk'tes'shei have been destroyed. I don't know if I can, on my own.] She went silent, then said: [Open your penile covering and enter me?]

It was an invitation, not a command - in fact, more of a plea than anything else. I slipped my ridiculously long cock out of its sheath and searched with its prehensile tip for her newly formed vagina. When I pushed lightly against the opening, I met with resistance.

Holy shit. Are you a virgin?

Vicky laughed inside my head. [I thought if I was going to make a pussy for you, I ought to give it a cherry. Yes?]

God, yes. And you want me to -

[Please. Take me.]

I willed the rigid musculature of my shaft to straighten and push upward. The seal within her plush labia stretched and bowed around me, but did not burst.

Geez, you made it really tough!

[Pop it, Cale. Stab through into me.]

I looked at her eyes, more human now but still very strange and unreadable. Yet I thought I saw something needful there, and with my heart pounding, I lunged up against her and shot through the quivering dam of her fresh-made hymen. It split bloodily around me, slicking my shaft with bluish circulatory fluid. The feeling had none of the auto-orgasmic triggering effect that had happened on every other penetration I'd perpetrated. I didn't come instantly or spew any seeding formula. Instead, I just slid in and in and up and up and in until my whole length was inside her. A tiny whimper escaped her mouth - the first vocal noise I'd heard from her.

Are you okay?

[Yes. Very much so.] Her hips rolled, and muscles deep within her began working the long train of my pole. [Make love to me while I explain things.]

Sure.

She lifted a leg and hooked it around my ass, gripped my shoulders with both hands, then encircled me with her other leg so that I had her completely off the ground, our crotches pressed tight together. My remade body had no trouble with her weight, nor with keeping us balanced. In fact, my hands could roam wherever they liked, without having to hold her up under the thighs or ass.

[Early in my life, after destroying the last of my rival queens on our homeworld, I had millions of years of self-gratifying sex, with trillions of victims whom I forced myself on. It was beautiful, glorious, and always for me. I changed myself into countless forms and tried infinite variations of penetration and enfolding. But it never made a bond for me, only for the object of my lust. Enslavement, not entwining. Ah, this cock feels so good.]

Yeah, you did a really great job on it. And on the pussy too. It's really ... wow, it's good.

We indulged in a minute or two of thrusting and grinding, of her sweet tubular slide around me, and of my engorged, plunging insinuation through her. The seed-injectors in my fingertips burned with pleasure where they stroked the flesh of her back.

[Cale, it takes a very long time to conduct interstellar war on the scale of even a tenth of the galaxy. Oh. Yes, faster.]

I bounced her up and down my delighted erectile baton, momentarily giddy with the way I was tossing this multi-million-year-old creature freely along my cock, pleasuring her in a way I sensed she had never been pleasured before.

[Uhhh - stars and nebulae - wonderful!] Her mouth sought mine, pressed lip-to-lip with it, then inserted itself and clasped electrically around my tongue. [I will - hmmm - I will be brutal, and quick, as quick as I have ever been. But we are still talking about billions of systems that the Xh'stuk'tes'shei inhabit. I estimate six to eight thousand years for completion of the campaign.]

That's ... a long time. Wait, what's - did you make a tongue inside your cunt?

[Yes. I thought it would please you.]

For emphasis, she wrapped the pussy-tongue all the way around my shaft, dragging its rough taste-buds in circles about me. And they were taste-buds - she let me tap into the sensory signals and taste the combination of her lubrication and my cock's secreted envelope of neurotransmitters.

I tried to say, "Oh my god," but she still had her mouth around my tongue inside my mouth. She got the idea telepathically and let me know she appreciated it.

[If I have only myself,] she went on, [I don't know how deep I will be in my addiction by the end of eight thousand years. Probably very deep. I might go farther than the edge of Xh'stuk'tes'shei space. I might fool myself into thinking I could find some other horribly malevolent species. Then I might move on to merely evil races. Then just annoying ones. In all honesty, I will probably not stop - unless I have something to stop for. Someone to stop for. Here, lower us to the ground and mount me from above.]

I did as she said. Her legs spread wide to accommodate me, and mine had to spread a bit as well to avoid crushing her tail to the rock. With my weight on her, I found I could actually drive myself even deeper inside the seemingly endless, miracle-filled vagina she had made for me.

Vicky, I don't care what you're asking me to do. I'm definitely going to do it. Okay?

[Harder. Fuck me harder.]

Really? I'm pretty sure if you were human, I'd already have crushed you to a pulp.

[I'm not human. Pound me with everything you can.]

She'd given me extraordinary strength and endurance, and I put it to use now, slamming her with foot-long strokes that probably could have pulverized rock. Her mouth pulled out of mine and gasped.

[Yes! Cale, I need to do something I have never done - bond with someone in a way that gives them control over me, in addition to my control over them. I cannot make you my equal - our brains are on scales far too different. But I am asking to make you my partner. In a way that neither of us will ever be able to undo.]

If I'd been able to think about it, I might have doubted the wisdom of making major decisions while being fucked and cunt-tongued to the very edge of orgasm, which is where she had me at that moment.

"Vicky," I panted out loud, not letting up in my pistoning sexual impalement of her, "I don't know if ... oh god, nnff ... I don't know, am I the right guy? But I'll do whatever you want. Uhh, uhh, so close to coming ... Vicky, if you think I can do it, I'll do it. Vicky ..."

[I have probed every synapse in your brain, Cale. I know you can do it. I'll show you.]

And then her tail came up and jabbed into me right behind my balls, like a shooting star of ecstasy, blasting icy interstellar plasma up along my spine and throwing me over into an orgasm that lasted longer than even a three-foot cock should have been capable of. Gallons of cum must have poured from me. At some point, I realized that it couldn't all be coming from my testicles, no matter how much Vicky had enhanced them. Some of it had to be from the gouting, fountaining expulsions of her tail where she'd buried it in my flesh. She was shooting us both full of some matrix-altering genetic spew, strands of it firing up into my abdomen while others traveled through the spasming tunnel of my shaft and into her womb - or whatever it was that she'd built at the end of her vagina.

I came until everything turned dark.

* * *

Maybe the weirdest thing yet - I found myself aware that I was asleep, but not dreaming. I mean, maybe anything your brain does while you're asleep has to be dreaming, but in this case, I just hung out, aware but not even thinking, not even determining whether my surroundings seemed light or dark, because I didn't have any surroundings. I guess I'd call it limbo. It didn't even make me impatient, until sensation returned in a rush: darkened vision, air on my skin, the feel of hard stone beneath me.

When I cracked my lids open, I was looking into Margot's eyes.

Which made me shriek and jump about five feet off the ground, much higher than I could have in my normal life - but not as high as I thought my new body should be capable of.

When I landed, I realized several things.

First, it wasn't Margot, but a Margot-shaped extension attached to Vicky's body. Second, the majority of Vicky's body had gone back to the form in which I'd first met her - the only difference being a few wrist-thick tendrils connecting her to Margot's doppelganger.

And third, my blue armor plating and three-foot cock and finger and tongue seed-injectors were gone.

Margot/Vicky propped both her bodies up on their right elbows, laughing.

"Oh, Cale," [Oh, Cale, the look on your face!] "the look on your face!"

The words came from Margot's mouth, the thoughts from Vicky's brain.

"Vicky, what's going on? Why did you change me back?" Panic tweaked my voice higher than I would have liked. What - did she change her mind? Aren't we going to ...

The paired bodies stood up, stretching a connection between Vicky's yellow forehead ridge and the back of Margot's skull until it snapped.

[Be at ease, my love.] "Take it easy, pumpkin-pie." Margot's hand touched my cheek. It felt wonderful there, despite my alarm. [We are together, inseparably. I've just arranged something extra for you.]

Margot tip-toed to kiss me, cutting off the mental/verbal echo. I couldn't help responding, putting my arms around her - where I found the tendrils that ran between them were thinning and parting. My eyes turned from Margot's to Vicky, who tilted her head to reveal another difference I hadn't seen before. The back of her head was elongated, the skull maybe twenty percent larger.

[While you slept, I grew you a new cortical lobe, and transferred it here, to snuggle in next to my own brain. I've amplified some of its mental capacity as well.]

[[Dude,]] came my own telepathic voice - out of the lobe, [[no offense, but Jesus, we used to be stupid. Listen, you want to hear me calculate the millionth digit of pi?]]

"No, thanks," I said, my heart still feeling somewhere down in the soles of my feet.

Margot drew her head back and caressed both sides of my face.

"Honey, do you know how old I am?"

I looked in her eyes, deep and violet (they'd been brown, back on Earth), and I said, "I don't ... do you mean you-you, or this body, you?"

"We're the same thing."

[Almost four million years old.]

"Right, you said -"

[Think about that a moment, and about how intelligent you know I am, able to sense and manipulate thousands of enslaved bodies at one time. Doesn't a natural question occur to you?]

[[Yeah, Cale, even without my spruced-up synapses, you ought to be able to see this one.]]