Immortal Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the years to come my Black Daddy would defile me in ways that mere words could not convey, using my tight pussy for his most depraved pleasures as I cooed and purred and moaned for more of his loving punishment. He would train my throat to accommodate his enormity, and I would learn to swallow the length of his God cock and use the muscles of my neck to massage his gorgeous weapon. No lessons would ever be as brutal, and wonderful, or nearly as incredible as what he would do to my tiny little pink ass. I would learn to love and crave his monstrous cock, but would always hold a deep and twisted special thrill for having him fuck me in my ass.

Once my asshole had learned his massive cock was its new master, I began to hump and fuck him once more. Just hours before I had been a virgin, but now I was bucking my hips, pressing my toes down into his knees as I rode high on his dick and came crashing back down to swallow him whole in my little teen opening. Even my Daddy himself lost his ability to remain cool and collected, and fell back on the table groaning as I pounded his cock with my pink insides, screaming my pleasure as I fucked him the way he desired.

At one point I couldn't bare not to look at him any longer, and so I brought my feet down alongside him and rose up, turning without ever allowing his beautiful dick to leave my ass, and in a display of lewd fornication I smiled down at him and guided his big strong hands up to my naked tits so he could maul and play with them as I rode my ass-hole up and down the length of his cock with wild abandon.

My Black Daddy grabbed my hips when he felt his orgasm finally begin to crest, and I gasped out loud at the ferocity he showed as he sat up and crushed my body against him. I couldn't move in his vice-like grip, but he had taken over for me, slamming his monstrous hardon deep into my anal hole as he crushed my mouth with his and fucked me like a worthless rag doll designed to accept his seed.

He slid off the table and shoved it away, splintering it against the wall as he held me in mid air. My naked bottom was just inches from my former father's face as my black God slammed me up and down his impossible length, and then all at once, as though the gates of a mighty dam had been burst open by the torrent of mother natures wrath, he exploded inside me with gallons of scalding hot cum. His orgasm brought me to a new height of my own explosive climax; unlike any other I had had on that monstrous cock of his yet, and I lost all control of my bodily function as I fell into his shoulder and mewled like a wounded animal. Still he kept fucking me; my asshole sputtering and spasming as gouts of cum erupted into me and spilled out the way they came around his gigantic cock and balls.

For several long minutes he just held me there, his body trembling in tandem with my own as his cock spent so much hot seed inside me that I was shocked it hadn't begun to dribble out the corners of my mouth. His dick never went soft as he held me, and when he calmed enough for both of us to regain our senses he brought his mouth down against mine one more time, feeding me his tongue and pressing my body hard against him once more as if to claim me as his own. Even in the aftermath of our fuck he continued to ease his big black dick in and out of my butt.

That first time he fucked me, my Black Daddy had changed me inside and out, though I didn't know fully how much at the time. When we were finished, and with his beautiful cock still planted deeply in my ass, he carried me from the room leaving my former father mewling like a baby behind us. He took me to his coach, and his men opened the door for us as we climbed inside. Even as the horses began to gallop away from my old world, I was already beginning to rise and fall on his cock once more. My life had changed forever, and since that faithful day I have never looked back with anything but certainty that this is who I was meant to be.

Since that day so long ago I have never aged, and throughout the centuries I have learned a great many things about my master and his kind. In these pages I will impart all that I have learned to the best of my ability, and introduce you to a world that you undoubtably never knew existed. I will show you other girls like myself, who have given their lives and bodies to ebony gods, and I will detail acts of depravity that will cause your mind to reel with pleasure and perverse desire. I will tell you of the unending devotion of those like myself who live to please our dark masters, and revel in the warmth of their love and cum. My name is Monroe, and I am fucked by Nigger Gods!

12