All Comments on 'Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 04'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please continue I have been looking for this story

slm59slm59over 6 years ago
More!

Please! Really, I do appreciate your hard work. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

Just yesterday, I found myself wondering if this story would be continued, so this was a pleasant surprise. I'd love to see it go on, but would really prefer that you keep it out of the realm of the weird. Incest stories are fine, but this reads more like a mature romance and crossing the streams (so to speak) wouldn't be that great.

Ayden1313Ayden1313over 6 years ago
5*

So glad for this chapter and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 starred

I think this is my fav chapter. Im fine with the sister and daughter watching. Id love to hear a description of Marinas ass in a thong. Even if it doesnt cross the line into incest that is fine...........

I love how sexually charged Brosie is. I think they could bring in another woman to join the fun, maybe as a birthday gift? A neighbor or co worker or something? I just love the idea of Brosie being a sexual goddess and being open to all options.

More from this series please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Was wondering if you were going to continue with the story! Glad you did. I'd love to see Brosie and Hank romp each other to marital bliss:) Yes, would love them to get married soon! Just one thing though, don't make us wait for 8 months for the next chapter :) Best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Well, the only definitive statement that really fits and conveys my response to the story (so far), would be Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

Can't wait for more. Way beyond just a one-handed read.

Thank you

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

If there are more chapters it would be nice to learn about the people in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I really enjoy this series, please be sure to continue it. It's so sweet I might get diabetes

olblueyesolblueyesabout 6 years ago
this could get real interesting, really quickly

and you know what i mean,,,,,martina and sharon have already seen hanks equipment and sharon has masturbated while watching hank and brosie close up..well written and well paced,, would enjoy more if you choose to add further chapters.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 6 years ago
I hope you stay true to the emotions you've written...

You've made it clear that though Hank and Brosie are kind of exhibitionists the more important thing they are is in love with each other...

Throwing in any additional people would just be completely out of character for both of them...

But I've definitely been enjoying their story and look forward to more of them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happiness

I think your writting is fantastic. Having a step-son 2 years younger than me makes me relate to this series. Plrase keep it pure. Maybe have Hank step in to chase off Marina's boyfriend when she realizes she wants someone more like Hank in her life.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Sure like the way you have handled this!

Anxiously waiting for more!!!

faithful101faithful101about 6 years ago
I too like this story a lot!

But like previous commenters, I hope future installments don’t involve group sex or incest, as these activities would be out of character for these characters as you have developed them to this point. At the same time, I very much hope that you continue this story for at least four or five more episodes. There remains lots of unexplored scope. What about Marina’s boyfriend? And what about Sharon’s love life? And especially, what will happen when Hank goes away to college and meets new girls there? Will he want to replace Brosie? While he is gone, might Brosie meet someone more age appropriate and want to replace Hank? In that case, might Hank and Marina eventually get together? Your imagination is better than mine, and so I would very much like to find out how YOU will continue the story!

earl_whearl_whabout 6 years ago
This has been a great story

Like some of the other commenters, I wouldn't like to see others brought into what seems to be a beautiful, loving relationship between Hank and Ambrosia, at least not any more than they have been.

An unexpected pregnancy and baby might be an interesting way to deepen the relationship between Hank and Ambrosia, and to explore the reactions of the other family members to becoming grandparents or aunts. But however you develop the plot, please keep the installments coming. This is one of the finest stories I've read on Literotica. It's hot, but it also has real character development, which too many erotic stories don't feature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

The story so well done... please don't keep us waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very. Well. Written. Story

Hopefully you can keep this story going

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars

great read. when do you think you'll finish chapter 5? hopefully soon. and i agree with the other comments - its a fantastic love story between the 2 - lets not include others! But please try to post another chapter soon! any thoughts on timing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Some more

Whatever more you write, you should keep it in character. However characters do evolve. There are a number of different way the story could go. To some extent, stories write write themselves, so let it go where you and it want to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Writing

Really enjoying the story so far, hope you continue it.

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
This and all the stories i've read until now.

I've read many of your stories and will not comment all of them, but i'm going to read ALL of the rest from top to bottom. I simply have to, it's marvellous reading. And i will, of course, rate them ALL. Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

vonLassen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what a difference..

a love story with sex in it.... good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great chapter

We are all waiting for the next chapter and I am sure it will deserve 5 stars like this one. More Brosie and Hank, please.

detroitdave

buddah222buddah222about 5 years ago
More please

Very good story well put together and written please keep it coming

KingMidas29KingMidas29about 5 years ago

This story reminds me of that movie 5 to 7 starring Anton Yelchin so fucking goo movie .keep up

Starkiller66Starkiller66over 4 years ago
Continue

Keep going, an amazing story!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Great From Start To Finish*****

A fantastic piece of storytelling. Very entertaining and sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Smm1Smm1over 4 years ago
Improbable Probable

Well done, you certainly have a way of telling a story that makes the improbable sound probable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More, please.

I hope we see more of Hank and Brosie. You have lots of intriguing possibilities set up, and I would like to see where you go with this.

4myjack4myjackabout 4 years ago
Wonderful start

Outdoor love to read more of this great story. I hope you resume it one day soon.

avidreader123avidreader123about 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the characters, and great story telling! I would have like to see if they decided to have children together, as I imagine her biological clock is ticking. Follow up stories could have taken them through college and the dangers of nubile coeds, but the story was great as is. Thanks!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Please Sir, I Want Some More

OK, I know cicumstances are different but like Oliver Twist we need more - new chapters please. You're an ace storyteller and this definitely can be taken further - reconciliation with father, career, marriage and family???

navkum0101navkum0101over 3 years ago
Just Scintillating!!!

I don't know why you stopped writing this series. I'm actually sad about that. You should definitely write more chapters cos there are numerous possibilities to this story line. Anal, public sex, marriage, pregnant to name a few.

I hope you take a note of the comments here and continuing writing this series. That's all I can ask a die hard fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well told story with tons of possibilities.

I’d like to see how some things play out in this story!

buddah222buddah222about 3 years ago

Yes yes definitely more please I know it’s been awhile since you wrote this but have thoroughly enjoyed this golden nugget and hope that you do continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even if he isn’t lucky enough to find his life partner as Hank has, the young man who learns how to both give and receive genuine love from a mature woman is fortunate indeed. I found this out first hand, and this story reflects that truth perfectly. Bravo.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story and very well written so enjoyed it. Thank you.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Great story! Really enjoying your writing. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story and your style of writing. I would hope to be able to continue to follow more of their adventures.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

more chapters whenever you want. more about his Dad, sister and Brosie daughter coming to terms with the couple and Hank going to college

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Sexcellent series!

Great characters, just the right amount of drama.

11/10 Slices of Bacon!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[19.08.22]

Loove this passage:

"I can't believe a sophisticated, elegant woman like you is into anal sex," I shook my head.

"Hey! I'm Greek! I think we invented it," she giggled, winking at me.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Would hope there more guess I will have to see how long ago it was written....good story I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's the next part/ end???

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 year ago

Come on be original and finish a story there’s too many part stories on this site.

lwiltonlwilton9 months ago

Well it seems I'm 5 years late to the party, and I really regret that. I wish I'd found this story (and all your stories!) when they were brand new. Like everyone else, I wish you well, and wish that you will find the desire to create another chapter or two in this story. I have to say that I'm absolutely amazed at the finesse of your wording and story telling. In my opinion you are the best author on Lit. You are hands down the best I've found in years of "research" :-)

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Just

Just a mundane story. Could have been spiced up,by them having Marina in a threesome,his sister blowing him after she saw the size of his cock and Brosie bedding his mother to show she had forgiven her.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Just

Just a mundane story.Could have been spiced up by having a threesome with Marina,his sister blowing him after she sees the size of his cock or especially by Brosie bedding his mother to show she had forgiven her?

mountainhideawaymountainhideaway3 months ago

Truthfully here is what I think. I am married to a woman who is a number of decades younger than me. I have totally 💯 understood your story line. This was fiction but my reality is non fiction.

To make our situation even more different but similar is my wife and I have not yet met in person! We started out as friends on the internet but when she asked me to become her partner for an inheritance from her parents either the only way she could receive her inheritance she had to be older than 30, have a husband or partner she approved of! Well as our relationship continued we shared photos and over time we have fallen deeply in love. True story I am sharing with you. We hope work she has been taking care of in Canada will be completed days before Valentine Day 2024!!! Our attorney was able to legally get us married in a state that will be unnamed but we have our documents to prove our marriage.

I absolutely identified with the characters. Our next hurdle will be breaking our marriage to both sides of my family. My late wife’s adult children, my siblings and my adult children. That takes the true story of our relationship one level deeper than your fiction characters. I have already told my wife that any of my relatives on either side who cannot at least accept us they will not be welcome in our life. Like Hank did for his love, I am doing the same for my wife.

Thank you for this close to home fiction and I expect you to carry your story forward, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

*"I see," I nodded. "So, how many years apart is permissible? Is there a formula?"*

###Yes.

As a matter of fact, there is a formula. It's called Half Plus Seven.

A 40 year old shouldn't go younger than 27. An 18 year old shouldn't go older than 22.

But it's only a convention, not a hard law. And it doesn't apply at all in the realm of erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous