All Comments on 'Imprisoned by My Fantasy Ch. 05'

by Jemina004

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Glad to see Michelle finally get released from jail. Hope the future finds her well, sounds like she could end up in Jail for real if she works for Paul. Thanks for finishing this!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadabout 4 years ago
Wonderful return to this story

It is fantastic that you have decided to write more chapters for this story thread. A very hot and erotic piece. I certainly hope there are more chapters waiting to be published and soon!

Keep up the good work...please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Im glad you continued the story! I hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really hope we get an epilogue of Michelle i the future working her ass off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I want to be a bitchboi for Black Males.

I would love to live out my fantasy like that.i stroke my little clitty all the time reading story's like this, and watching movies of white bitches beening gangbang by hung Black Males.

Nikkixoxo420Nikkixoxo420over 3 years ago

This series is #literallyperfect. Omg please write more :)

laumadhrlaumadhrover 3 years ago

This series hits all the right spots for my fetishes. A cuck sissy whore turned a prostitute and thrown in jail ❤️❤️ it's literally perfect. Looking forward to her future as a roadside whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love handcuff sex!

Great story, huge turn on! Love the white tranny prison bitch handcuffed and assfucked by black prisoners, so hot!

missysubcdmissysubcdover 1 year ago

Thanks for the story. Would love to know what happens when Michelle is finally forced to go to that pool club to start her life pimped out as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any part 6, where Michelle is taken to Paul at the pool hall?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous