Improper Advances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know they'll be fucking and not just talk for awhile?" asked Bruce.

"The same way I know the sun rises in the East every day," I replied.

I cracked open my door and waited. Four-minutes later I heard Cheryl loudly moan, "Give it to me, baby!" Their lack of any real foreplay always surprised me.

I quietly ushered Bruce to the front door. We kissed then he was gone.

I breathed a sigh of relief. My dirty secret was safe for another day.

I was wide awake laying in the darkness thinking about the vagaries of life...how strange and unfair it can be.

I wondered why so many people who are your friends, who claim to like you, would suddenly become hostile and mean when they discover your sexual orientation is different from theirs?

**

Lori and I took the short-cut thru the department store on our way to the food court. She suddenly stopped as we walked by women's lingerie. To my horror, she plucked a pair of pink panties from a table and held them up to my waist.

"You would look sooo cute wearing these!" she cooed.

I wasn't blushing as much as before, but this was over-the-top and my face became red and I blurted out, "LORI, no, please...."

She giggled and said, "Sorry, sweetie, I couldn't help it...but you WOULD look pretty in these!"

My nerves settled down when we ate our salads in the food court. Our conversation, as usual, skipped from topic-to-topic each subject ending on its own natural volition.

There came a protracted silence when we concentrated on our food, but I felt a sudden compulsion to ask her a question.

"Why did you do that?"

I read her expression as "Do what?"

"In the women's department, why did you stop and do that?"

"Ohhhh...I wasn't trying to embarrass you, if that's what you mean," she said.

"Well, no, but, you know..." I stammered.

"Sweetie, let me clue you in on a little secret about my brother...he's kinda freaky!" she said then began giggling.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"He has uh, how do I describe this? He has a panty fetish!" she said.

"He likes women's panties?" I asked incredulously. "I've never seen him wear panties!"

"No, sweetie, HE doesn't wear them -- he wants to see YOU wearing them!"

Damn, I blushed one more time.

"Sweetie, Brucey loves how submissive you are...he feels as though he is your protector -- your knight in shining armor...but sometimes he thinks you're still too independent -- he's a control freak -- he wants to dominate you in every way!"

"Well, uh, he already does...I do whatever he tells me, and you know what? I like it, too...his strength and forcefulness are two of the qualities I love best about him," I admitted to her.

"Well, dear, he has a strong desire for you to be, uh, a little more feminine when you're with him...he needs reassurance that he is the man in your relationship!"

"He is THE MAN..." I said.

"All I'm saying, Johnny, is that if it were up to him, he'd have you throw away all your briefs and wear panties for him every day!"

"Oh, I didn't know..." I said.

"Sweetie, my brother still struggles with being gay...and worse yet, he's afraid his swimming career would end if everyone knew he is queer...he needs validation -- I think he wants you to wear panties so whenever you guys are alone, and, uh, doing your thing -- you'd be more like his 'girlfriend' than 'boyfriend'!"

Oh my hell -- this relationship keeps getting more and more intense!

**

After dinner we sat watching television. He in his boxers, and me wearing tiny gym shorts instead of my briefs. As usual, I had my hand in his boxers holding his balls. It had become second nature for me to do that for him.

When a show we both liked ended, he channel surfed and stopped at the ballgame.

"Mike and Cheryl are at the game tonight," I casually said.

The score was tied in the eighth inning so he decided we'd watch until the end. Our team scored a run and took a one-run lead into the ninth.

He kissed me then said, "Game's almost over, we don't have much time...want to go to the bedroom?"

I gave his balls a gentle squeeze and said,"They won't be home tonight...Mike left here with his overnight bag and said 'See you tomorrow!'"

"Nice," he said with a broad smile.

When the game ended with our team winning, Bruce checked the kitchen clock and asked, "How about a glass of wine before we go to bed?"

"Sure," I said.

We stood together with me still holding his scrotum. I walked with him into the kitchen. I began to lightly stroke not only his balls, but his flaccid penis, as well. By the time we returned to the sofa I had him semi-erect.

I removed my hand from his shorts and said, "Go ahead and sit down -- I have a special treat for you!"

A puzzled smile swept over his face as he sat down.

I stood before him, hooked my fingers into the gym shorts, and made a show of wriggling my hips while I slowly pushed down the shorts.

When the shorts landed at my feet, I placed my hands on my hips and stood before him wearing diaphanous, pink panties with my hard-on straining against the sheer material.

"Do you like?" I asked coquettishly.

His eyes grew wide as saucers. He was rendered speechless when I stroked my erection thru the the panties.

"I love wearing these -- my goodness the material feels so exquisite on my skin I've had a hard-on ever since I put them on!" I said smiling.

I was serious too. The moment I'd pulled them in place I sprung a boner. I had to concentrate hard to keep my excitement to a minimum. Even still, there was a quarter-sized wet spot where my glans pressed against the sheer material.

"Oh my hell, sweetie, you did this for me?" he said.

He pushed away my hand and ran his fingertips back-and-forth on my erection.

He pulled me to him and I sat on his lap. He was fully hard now and I loved the feel of it on my butt thru the panties.

He held the wine glass in one hand, every so often taking a sip then offering me one, too. His other hand remained stroking my panties.

I was thrilled! Lori was certainly right about her brother having a panty fetish!

"Want to go to bed now, darling?" I whispered into his ear.

It was the first time I used that term of endearment and I felt his hard cock throb on my butt.

He checked the kitchen clock again and said, "Not yet...."

We made out between sips of wine. Thankfully, he was more interested in the sheer material than my prick, otherwise I would have cum in the panties.

A few minutes later he checked the clock again which made me curious, but he suddenly announced, "Let's go, sweetie, I can't wait any longer...."

I climbed off his lap and stood on wobbly legs. He set the glass on the coffee table and guided me to the hallway. I was surprised when he flipped on the light switch.

"Sweetie," he said, "I want to watch you in the mirror when you suck me!"

I smiled because I knew how much of a voyeur he is.

I simply said, "Yes, darling." and dropped to my knees; I positioned myself so he would have a clear view in the mirror, hooked my hands in his boxers and slowly tugged them down his legs.

His manly aroma wafted into my nose and I swooned and audibly moaned.

I wet my lips and slid them over his cockhead. I lapped at his pre-cum then slowly bobbed my head back-and-forth over his hot flesh.

I became lost in the sucking. Every time I went faster, he would slow down the pace. I gently stroked his shaft as I caressed his balls.

My own balls were so painful I knew I wouldn't last much longer. This time when I furiously bobbed my head faster-and-faster he didn't slow me down.

I was so into the rigid pole of flesh inside my mouth I thought I was dreaming when I heard the voice of my roommate shouting.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

I tried to pull my head from Bruce's erection but he held me in place and rammed his cock deeper in my mouth.

I heard Cheryl break-out in a loud fit of laughter. Then she too shouted:

"SEE MIKE -- I TOLD YOU SO!!! HAHAHAHA -- LOOK - THE LITTLE BITCH IS EVEN WEARING PINK PANTIES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."