All Comments on 'Impulse'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Hot wife

Wow. What a sexy wife. Nice setup of scenes, believable and erotic. One thing seems incomplete though. It sounds like she might have been drugged by the guys she met at the bar. All her inhibitions seem to be down more than reasonable. The story hints around that idea but never fleshes it out. It's lucky she wasn't raped. When you want to play like that you need to be careful where you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but slow

Good read once it finally got going but the beginning was way too much needless information , but after that it got moving .

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
Trouble?

I think I see trouble looming on the horizon.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
cheeky

Follow up maybe?

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Followup?

Sure, probably. Who knows? What is good for the Goose and all of that.

MGM

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Trouble? What trouble???

....a naive wife with a hot body and a relationship without firm boundaries, what could go wrong????

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Yes I too can see problems ahead.

As others have said there appears to be no consensus between the couple. Which can and will lead to trouble later on. Of course it might be the sort of trouble they both want. If that is the case then good luck to them.

Although from a personal stand point I am not sure I would want my wife to allow another man or woman to do the things she did.

But as always well written and an interesting story.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Well written right on the edge

Made me uncomfortable all the way through. Good work, magmaman.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
She is such a dumb ass, she probably couldn't be held responsible.

He should either keep her under strict supervision of some kind, or not worry, if she lets it all hang out and screws everyone that smiles at her. I don't think I could stand a sequel.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Fun - Hot - Exciting -

Enough atypical behavior to warrant an open eye - be ware of trouble -

Her self control along with her gullibility make her a high risk person alone - the latest friends may well have messed with her drink.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
You could give the word "smirk" a rest for a while in your writings.

Like the word "slip" it's being overused here in LW land.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
What else

Does she do 'On impulse', when hubby isn't around? If he was 30 minutes later, would she have been naked in the back of a car? Hubby likes to show her off, but also wants her to be his, and ONLY his. She doesn't seem to see the distinction. Agree with the others, there is trouble ahead, and he will get a nasty surprise in the not too distant future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"... he felt like he couldn't move."

And that's how you can spot a shitty writer.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
report this too dear annony

I gave it a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
I have sent this one in to management

so they will all know what an asshole you really are. 5 for content and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why, have you given up???? All those follows and the stories are great.

Are you OK? and are you still with us?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

SIMILAR Stories