All Comments on 'In a Tent with Mom, Sis and Grandma'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Really good trilogy. In fact all of your stories are good. Is there going to be a big all-star character story with all of your main characters?

crawler101crawler101over 5 years ago
wat interessante lectuur voor je

https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/cervix-penetration#orgasm-withoutpenetration

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I really love this story! The whole Trilogy!

I really wish I could write this well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story! But...

I loved these stories! I’m glad I found the last 2 chapters, my only critique is the epilogue section when it goes back to first person! That whole section could have easily gone towards another hot chapter or another couple pages at least! But I understand the need to finish up and not get caught up in chapter after chapter of the same series, it just felt a bit rushed. Can’t wait for your next story!

Scots_ladScots_ladover 5 years ago
Great Story

A great three part story, but it did feel rushed at the end. Perhaps one more chapter would have made it even better.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
loved it

just the end came to soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

I loved all 3 of your stories. I hope you can come up with a 4th in the near future.

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
love it

I'm glad you finished the story I have read all three and it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Super series, I have read all of your works, and they are really awesome. Looking forward to reading more such stories.

Rebeldad805Rebeldad805over 5 years ago
Awesomous

Very Heartfelt Trilogy!! Love the storyline!! Please continue your writing!!!

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30over 5 years ago
Loved all three stories

Wow, talk about three great stories. I loved how you started with the son, mother, and grandmother and then included the sister. I wish that my family was like your story. I know this is fiction but wow. I have fantasized about having sex members of my family for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Keep writing looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hats off to you buddy

No doubt another one of the best story written by you. Keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 parts. Great work!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago
FOURSOME

IF I WAS THERE WOULD YOU ALLOWED A OLD BLACK MAN HAVE HIS WAY WITH THE THREE OF YOU LADIES? SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT ALLWORK77629@YAHOO.COM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

One thing I am confused about... Where is Jenny's car? She had to get to the campsite somehow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasy comes true

This story depicts the fantasy every boy, young man, father, grandfather and all males have. I especially like where all the females in the family are involved in this story. Really enjoyed reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ещё одно хорошее произведение)И моя ИДЕЯ!

Теплая и яркая история. Отношение отца и деда к рыбалке реальны и в нашем мире). Разница в возрасте между бабушкой и мамой слегка удивляют)Девушки,любящие рожать в молодом возрасте))))

Ссылка автора на сайт!!Я смеялся!!Ахахахаха!!!!!!

И,как было приятно,когда была ссылка на ,,Моя мать и сёстры-мои медсёстры,,.Так как вчера я прочитал это произведение( оно было первым у данного автора).

Спасибо автору!Получил приятные эмоции.

Хотелось бы увидеть книгу от вас.Сюжет на 100+ глав)Хватит играть,пора писать!!!))))))

Взять за основу сюжет...например парня 18 лет забирают из интерната в многодетную семью. Четыре девочки ..17,18,19 и 20 лет. Мать и её родная сестра. Отец так же в командировках,где-то в Китае или Филиппинах.Парня взяли,так как нужна ,,мужская рука,, по дому большому.

Пригород со своей школой,речка с пляжем,бассейн возле дома,сад c фруктами,две собаки(уже вижу момент,когда он с сестрой видит спаривание собак и краснеет,а сестра поглядывает на него) и т.д. Ещё пару проблем в семью и расписать)))Чёрт,отличный сюжет,да?))Ну и можно проблему ,,больших шаров,, ,(как в мать и сёстры-мои медсёстры)поэтому его не брали из интерната супружеские пары. Из-за проблемы парень хотел быть более полезным для будущей семьи,поэтому учился хорошо и мог много по хозяйству,что будет в + при выборе его матерью.

Ну и ломать психологические стены между ним,сёстрами,подругами сестёр,мамой,тётей и другими. Только медленнее,чтобы было больше глав))))

Надеюсь автор прочитает)Я бы и сам сел писать,так как тоже автор,жаль в этой сфере ещё себя не пробовал,но,надеюсь, мою ИДЕЮ заметят и оценят)))Спасибо.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
enjoyed very much

would have loved if you had

added a new chapter of the 4 off them moving nick and jenny go to local schools

so that they can all be together and carrie gets pregnant and jenny after she starts

work.

redking2882redking2882almost 4 years ago
you said to read other stories

but i couldnt find the stories you wanted us to read ahead of time. is there a reason for that? i skipped the story just to put the comment in. any help would be appreciated in where i can find those other two stories before reading this one, because its not in the authors published list of stories.

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 3 years ago
The Stories are....

The stories are for this trilogy is: On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma, In the Tent with My Cute Older Sister and In the Tent with Mom, Sister and Grandma (this story). I enjoyed reading them all (more than once). I hope you do read them, it helped me with the plot.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51over 3 years ago
Nice

Grammar socks, but storyline is great. Find an editor please.

Franktastic427Franktastic427over 3 years ago
what about Marge & John?

great story, but would have liked to had Margaret & John somehow be part of the "love" family.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 3 years ago

That was a great read. I glad that people are learning to respect older ladies. Their pussies are the best... only get better as you age. I 've always dated older women. When I was 29 stationed in the UK my then lover was 37 years my senior, we dated for 2 years until my reassignment back to the states. I'm now dating someone 14 years older than me!!!!!!!!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/27/2021) This trilogy was an enjoyable read indeed. A bit fantastic of course, but that is exactly what this story is, it's a fantasy. There were a few grammatical missteps like a few missed or missed placed words, but it didn't take anything away from my enjoyment of this read. I loved the author's sense of humor. The sapphic scenes were very nicely done. But I need to say that I’m surprised none of the characters drowned because of all the juice that was flowing. I liked that Nick’s motivations were based more on his love and sense of duty towards the women in his family than just his lust for them. I'm into the mature genre but not overly mature as when the women are in their 50s and 60s, but this author made grandma (IMO) really hot. I would have enjoyed a more detailed confrontation with dad and gramps back home; maybe reading about how Carrie stood up to her husband and how he was forced to cave to her demands for a divorce. Maybe, during this confrontation, it would be brought out that the company was first started by Grandma’s dad and that she still owned 51% of it. But hey, that’s just me and I’m not the author. I gave each story in the series 5 stars and have added them to my favorites list. Oh, IMO, if you removed the incest kink and made them friends, co-workers, and acquaintances it would still have been a fine read.

Lorip485Lorip485over 2 years ago

Hate to see it end, wonderful series and happy to see his mom and sister ready for his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like some other asked Jenny's car just vanished since the dads taking her car home for a company emergency would have been the smart thing to do.plus where did her tent come from since they only setup the family tent and his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story. You did a great job piecing this great story together. Love the descriptive parts, keep writing. Thank you

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

You have some great stories but this one is a little lower quality. Concept is fantastic but words are a little sloppy and overly repeated. By the 3rd part I just skimmed to the end. Thanks for the story.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

**3** Stars...barely.

No further commenting needed...I received a very HATEFUL AND UNNECESSARY e-mail from another reader today...also, gutless, because it was sent anonymously, so I cannot respond to the sender...NOT THAT I WANT TO...

I already said what I needed to after the last chapter; I will say...no more reading this author's posts!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I loved the first two parts and loved this last part even more. Contrary to many of the stories on this site the story ends without the group of lovers breaking up because they love each other and are in love with each other. There isn't any other third person/s breaking the group. I loved that. I'd like to thank the author for a story I loved from beginning to end. I can't thank many of the authors on this site for the same thing because in their stories something happens that ruins the story for me because the author wants the story to be "realistic". I give this last part and the whole series 5 stars.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the ending

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

For people saying get a editor, yeah are you going to pay them

DadieODadieOalmost 2 years ago

What a dream....Sign me up.... Very well done thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous story would love to be in nick’s position if you see what I mean

More like this please 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, John and Margaret were brother and sister.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A great, great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story loved it love these incest stories I am 77 and still happily married would love to have had an incest relationship more please

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6612 months ago

I really enjoy your work

NesticNestic9 months ago

I completely agree ... What a great, great story. AAAAAA++++++ Loved it. Love YOUR incest stories. I would love to have had an incest relationship. THANKS and MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Immediately the dad and grandpa have to leave and go home. I guess it was a bit too much to expect us to believe they'd stay out there fishing for the whole trip. Not that this is much more believable, but whatever, I guess it had to be something and this was the best you could come up with to get rid of them.

Honestly the way the dad treats his family, he doesn't deserve them in the slightest. This is one of those rare times where I'm actually in favour of them all cheating on him as it's clear he doesn't really care that much about them. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dicking around behind his wife's back anyway. People like that usually do that sort of shit anyway, thinking that they're entitled to it or some bullshit.

John and Margaret, siblings that have clearly lived a long and happy life together. A lovely touch you added in there. Do they have a story? I'd love to read about their life together.

The triple titty fuck was hot. Never heard that one described before in a story. Well done for that one.

"Nick couldn't believe that he had managed to cum this much again." And neither could anyone, but that never stops it from happening, now does it? ;) It was so hot when his mom confessed to him that she wanted him to give her a child. But the story then ends too soon.

Please give us a part 4 when Carrie has his child and they're all living together. Glad to see Jenny wants babies too. I doubt Aileen can have any more, but if possible, why not her too?

As for the easter egg, it's Judith and Cynthia right? I think I've seen that story but haven't read it yet, but I saw them mentioned in another one I did read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story.

But, Jeez. All 3 parts of this would make one hell of a great film.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I loved it, now write another chapter with getting grandma also pregnant and mum and sister both becoming pregnant again, maybe with a set of twins ,a set of triplets and a set of quads, I don't care who you make as the mother of twins, triplets or quads. It would be interesting to see a long lost family member like an auntie, grand auntie also to become pregnant to Nick. It would be interesting to see John and Margaret to join the fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...