In a Tent with Mom, Sis and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick cock crashed in and out of her well-fucked pussy, his balls swinging up and down. A thick creamy mess of girl cum combined with Nick's juices seeped out of Aileen's cunt. Her hands and fingers clenched firmly onto the sleeping bag under them to prevent her from falling off her grandson.

"That's it, that's it, THAT'S IT sweetie, pump Grandma's pussy! You are going to make Grandma cum so hard!" She shouted as her sweaty body crashed up and down.

Nick too could feel that his first orgasm, of the possible three, was coming up. He remained fucking his grandmother hard and fast, not giving both of them the time to calm down.

Jenny licked her lips as she watched her brother's cock disappear and reappear from her grandmother's tight, juice slimy cunt. She wanted to be next, next to be claimed, fucked and inseminated by her brother.

Carrie could see, and feel, that her daughter was about to lose herself. It was something that turned her on immensely, that her own daughter lusted so much for her son just like she did. She already expected to be the last tonight but that was fine with her, she wanted her time with her son.

Suddenly a loud scream blasted out of Aileen as she started to cum, a thick spray of pussy juice blasted out of her cunt while her body convulsed and shuddered. "F-fill m-meee up... Sweetie..." She blabbered as she almost passed out.

And her wish came true when Nick slammed into her cunt a few more times before holding the full length of his cock inside of her, nuzzled against the door to her womb.

"Cumming!" He shouted before his cock started to spew his thick potent seed deep into his grandmother. His balls contracted painfully with each spurt of cum, he was completely filling up his grandmother to the brim.

After a long minute he released his grip from Aileen, who rolled off his sweaty body while gasping for air. She fell onto her back next to him, her pussy contracting and pushing out large globs of pearly white cum.

Nick pushed himself up a bit and focused his eyes on those of his sister, his cock still standing as hard and strong as before but now slicked with his own and his grandmother's juices. He held his hand out towards her, inviting her to be the next one to get entangled in some incestuous fucking.

A big smile appeared on Jenny's face, her eyes sparkling with lust and love. She quickly separated from her mother, her mind now fully focused on Nick, and straddled herself into a cowgirl position on top of him. She quickly leaned forward and gave her brother a deep passionate kiss. "I love you." She said after pushing herself back up again.

"I love you too." Responded Nick as one hand stroked her juice covered thighs while the other pointed his cock straight towards the dripping waterfall that was his sister's tight, leaking pussy.

But before the started to get into the groove they watched as their mother crawled beside them and spread Aileen's legs gently. "I think my baby boy deposited some of his delicious seed in you Mom, allow me to clean you up a bit." She said seductively, making sure everyone heard it. She then lowered herself and started to eat her mother-in-law out, her tongue scooping up her son's warm seed and Aileen's juices before swallowing it all down her hungry throat.

Aileen shot wide awake again and instinctively rested her hands on top of Carrie's head. "Eat my cunny darling, feast yourself upon our love liquids!" She moaned loudly.

The incredible erotic display lit the fire in both Jenny and Nick. Nick looked up to his older sister and nodded. Jenny did the same and with a lip-biting smile she lowered herself down onto the stiff pole that was aimed for her cunt. Both she and her brother moaned loudly when he entered her fast and fully. Her pussy suckled onto his cock as if it was claiming it for itself.

Nick used his hands to cup his sister's soft, meaty ass-cheeks and started to rock his hips into her. Jenny placed her hands on her brother's chest to hold herself up as she too worked her hips up and down.

"Fuck me little brother! My pussy is all yours baby!" She moaned as her bright, sparkling eyes were locked onto his.

Nick only smiled as he switched his view between her pretty face, her massive bouncing tits and her tight pussy swallowing his cock. She gyrated her lower body, changed speeds and did all kinds of other things to make every fuck unique which all felt incredible. He loved the fact that his sister was letting out little coo's, mews and giggles as she bounced on his cock. She was loving this just as much as he did.

He also couldn't believe that this all was truly happening. He was fucking his older sister hard while his mother was sucking his freshly deposited cum right out of his grandmother's well fucked pussy. He had only read about these kind of acts in stories on a site called Literotica, which was one of his sources for his incestuous fantasies back in the days. But he wouldn't need those anymore, maybe he could write some stories of his own experiences now that he was engaged in an incestuous quartet relationship?

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his sister's cunt grab his cock like he had never felt before, her head was thrown back and her hands were on the floor behind her. She was working his cock extremely hard now and it was like he was watching a goddess. Her long blonde hair hung down like a wavy curtain while she growled and moaned all kinds of horny sounds. Her full, perky mammaries jiggled and shook hypnotizingly good while her pussy squirted out spurts of juice all over his belly.

His hands roamed all over her sweaty body, mauling her ass, caressing her fit belly before moving them up to grope and squeeze her big tits. He also pounded harder up into her, almost throwing her off because of the deep impacts.

He fucked her like this for a few minutes before Nick wanted to switch it up just like he had done with his grandmother. He gave her a few harder fucking thrusts before he clamped his hands around her wrists and pulled her forward onto him.

Jenny squealed when her brother violently pulled her onto him. Her big breasts squashed against his chest while her face fell to the side of his neck, her long blonde hair covering their sides.

Nick brought his knees up and placed his feet flat on the floor before resuming his thrusting. He could now fuck hard into her while holding her in place and close to him by wrapping his arms around her back.

As soon as he pumped his cock all the way through her birth canal he was greeted with his sister's beautiful sweaty face and eyes staring at his own. "F-fuck m-me brother... Ooooh yesss... pound my slutty pussy gooood!" She moaned in short bursts before mashing her full lips onto those of Nick.

Nick hungrily kissed his sister back while his body started to slam up into her even harder. He smacked her so hard that their skin started to burn and turn red because of the intense friction, her meaty ass-cheeks jiggly and shook with every hard impact.

Carrie had pulled herself up and was now cuddling with Aileen, both their busty, well curved sweaty bodies close together as they watched Nick fucking his sister into next year.

"Just look at that beast darling, it looks like your son was made to love us..." Whispered Aileen to Carrie as she caressed her back with her soft hands.

"I honestly don't think you are far off the truth Mom... I love my babies..." Answered Carrie as snuggled up to her mother-in-law.

Nick and Jenny's tongues were engaged into an epic French kissing battle while their bodies kept on slamming against each other. Jenny went from losing her virginity (Sort of) to fulltime hard incestuous sex in the short time span of a single day, and she absolutely loved it. She loved feeling her brother's caring hands roaming her body, his tasty saliva mixing with hers, his hard cock invading her most sacred parts. She knew that this relationship was going to last forever.

But one thing that wasn't going to last forever were their upcoming climaxes, being this intimate with each other rapidly brought up their need to cum.

Jenny's body started to tremble as she came closer and closer. Nick's cock started to throb wilder and wilder as he too came closer, his balls giving him the familiar stings, signaling his need to cum.

"Just fill me up baby brother! Bathe my pussy in your hot seed! Cum for your sister!" Moaned Jenny after releasing their kiss while she cupped her brother's face with her hands giving him such a begging look that he couldn't hold himself any longer.

Nick gave her a few final thrusts and then pushed his sister hard onto his exploding cock, making sure he was fully inside of her. "Cumming again!" He screamed before rope after rope of hot sticky semen were shot straight into the baby chamber of his older sister. With every shot he bucked up and down, his body convulsing like crazy.

Jenny's mouth gaped open but no words came out, her eyes rolled back into her skull as she could feel the warmth of her brother's seed splashing inside of her. She came so hard that after a few more spurts her vagina squeezed out his cock forcefully, drenching it with her juices that rocketed out of her.

Nick's throbbing cock shot out a few more strands of seed that landed on top of his sister's ass before his body went limp. The siblings both gasped for air, Jenny lying on top of her brother's body, still shuddering a bit from the explosive climax.

Carrie and Aileen kept still as they witnessed the ending of wonderful brother/sister incest.

After two minutes or so they could hear Nick again, calmed down a bit. He gently and carefully helped his sister off him to his other side. Placing her on her back as she still breathed heavily, just as with Aileen a large quantity of semen slowly trickled out of her gaping pussy. Nick couldn't believe that he had managed to cum this much again.

He breathed a few more times before he felt someone grabbing his hand, he turned his head and looked straight into his mother's sparkling eyes. That's right, he still had to go for one more round.

"Baby, come with Mommy to the other side of the tent..." She whispered to him sweetly.

Nick smiled at her and gave her a small nod. He then crawled after his mother while holding hands.

"Well... Somebody has to clean this mess up, isn't that right sweetie?" Said Aileen towards Jenny's direction, licking her lips as she observed her granddaughter's beautiful pussy soiling the floor with warm seed.

Jenny turned her head and gave her grandmother a faint smile.

That smile was enough for Aileen to crawl over to her granddaughter. Just like Carrie did to her she opened up Jenny's legs and dived down to eat out her cunt.

Jenny let out a soft, cute mew as she felt her grandmother lapping away at her pussy. She relaxed her body and experienced something brand new once more.

Nick and Carrie had arrived at the other side of the tent. Carrie dropped herself down on her back and showed her beautiful, busty and curvy body off to her son. "Like what you see baby? Mommy loves her stud son admiring her body..." She whispered to him seductively.

Nick gulped as he watched his mother twisting her child birthing hips and playing with her big tasty tits. He could feel his arousal growing inside of him yet again, but there was a small problem that he had it difficult to get fully hard for a third time. His cock was still semi-erect but it somewhat hurt to get it harder. He looked down and turned his head away slightly embarrassed and disappointed.

Carrie, being the concerned mother she always is, noticed it right away. "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked slightly concerned.

Nick sighed before answering. "Mom I... I have trouble... Getting hard again..." He whispered to her. He watched as his mother stayed silent for a few seconds and started apologizing right away. "I-it's not because of you Mom! I swear, it just becau-"

Carrie had pushed herself up in the meantime and covered her son's lips with her fingers. "Shhh sweetheart... I'm not disappointed or mad baby, here... Come lie down with Mommy..." She said as she returned on her back again and held out her arms.

Nick accepted her request and carefully laid down onto his mother, a familiar tingle running through his body as he felt her tits pressing into his chest and her wet pussy molding around the shaft of his cock, yet still he had difficulties to get fully hard.

Carrie smiled at him as she caressed his cheek with one hand while the other gently ruffled his hair, a thing she had done since Nick was a little boy, it always calmed him down.

"Just relax for a bit honey... Besides, you shouldn't be surprised that you can't get hard again right away. You already filled your grandmother and sister up to the brim, not an easy task..." She whispered to him kindly.

"Yeah but... I... I don't want to leave you out Mom... You deserve to be loved just as much as them..." He responded while enjoying his mother's warmth and touch.

Carrie let out a cute little giggle before she kissed her son gently on his lips. "And you will love Mommy in a bit baby... Just give it some time..." She whispered reassuring.

"You know these last few days have been one of the happiest in my life, along with the birth of your sister and you... I never knew that we all would get this close together, but now I wouldn't have it any other way..." Confessed Carrie.

Nick smiled at her. "I know what you mean Mom... I have always loved you, Jen and Gran but after getting together like... Like this, those feeling raised up to another bar... I hope we can stay together like this forever..."

Carrie answered right away. "I know we will baby; I don't know why but my motherly instinct tells me that everything is going to be all right..."

They watched each other deep into the eyes, enjoying each other's presence before Carrie spoke up again.

"My motherly instinct tells me something else as well..." She whispered to him, her eyes now sparkling with love.

Nick placed his forehead onto his mother's. "And what does it tell you mother..." He whispered back.

Carrie watched her son for a few long seconds again. "Do you know why I pulled you onto me like this baby?" She asked.

"Enlighten me Mom..." He responded.

Carrie brought her mouth close to her son's ear. "Because I love the missionary position the most... Some say it's boring but I love to look my lover in the eyes, to kiss him whenever possible and to feel his cock reaching my deepest depth... And... And to feel his seed squirting deep into my womb to impregnate me, to fertilize my ovulating eggs... To make a baby inside of my belly..."

Nick pushed himself up a bit, eyes wide looking into those of his mother's, his smiling mother's eyes. He could feel his cock harden again, the pain and difficulties were gone as soon his mother mentioned the words impregnate, fertilize and baby.

"Nick... Baby... Once we get home I will stop using the pill... I always wanted a third child and I want you to be the one who knocks me up... To give me what your Father refused... But only... Only if you want it too." She whispered to him.

Nick gulped as he heard his mother's wish. His cock was now fully erect again, rubbing over his mother's pussy mound, leaving trails of sticky precum. It had been one of his darkest fantasies, to impregnate his own mother. And here she was, offering him the thing that he had secretly lusted for, for so long.

"I... I want that Mom... I want to make love to you... And to impregnate you with our child." He whispered back to her, resulting in his mother pulling him down onto her, their lips coming together in a fierce kiss.

Carrie threw both her legs up, crossing her son's waist as she positioned her drooling pussy for deep missionary fucking. She then ended their kiss and cupped Nick's face. "I love you baby." Was the only thing she said before one hand trailed down, grabbed her son's cock, slithered it through her soaked labia before aiming and pressing it right on her entrance.

"I love you too Mom." Was all Nick said before he pushed forward, burying himself deep into the cunt where he came from all those years ago. Their lips crashed together again in a hungry kiss while Carrie's hands caressed her son's back, her nails scratching along his sweaty skin.

Nick started to give it everything he got, he was going to fuck her like he would before impregnating her. Hard, strong and loud slapping slams roamed through the tent and the outside as a mother and son indulged into a hard incestuous fuck.

His cock hit every sensitive spot inside of Carrie's tight motherly cunt. He scraped her walls at every angle and every hard fucking pound resulted in his cockhead slamming against the door to her baby chamber. The sticky substances drooled and scattered out of the place where they were connected. Their tongues greedily swapped their combined saliva's as they kissed like long lost lovers, their eyes remained open, never losing each other's sight.

Carrie moaned and moaned at an equal rate just like her son did. Every fiber of their bodies rocked and shocked with deep nestled feelings and love for each other. This particular act of incestuous sex was more intense than the one on the backseat of Marc's van, more intense than in the hotel and the one in the showers. Mother and son were now completely connected, a connection that would last forever.

"Wow... Gran just look at them go... It's as if they are possessed or something." Said Jenny as both she and her grandmother watched Nick and Carrie, comfortably cuddled up together under one of the sleeping bags.

"I hope we can get that close to Nick too one day..." She added.

Aileen let out a giggle and kissed her granddaughter's cheek. "Sweetie... Believe me, both you and I are on that same line with him as well. What we are seeing now is just something Carrie desperately needed, to be loved by someone again who deeply cares for her, who doesn't see her as a house appliance object but as the beautiful, kind woman she is..."

Jenny looked up to Aileen and returned a sweet kiss. "I love you Gran..." She whispered.

Aileen giggled again and cuddle up tighter with her granddaughter. "I love you too sweetie..."

Nick was still slamming into his mother with unbelievable strength. He thought about changing positions but he was going to give it to his mother how she liked it. So he placed his feet onto the floor, raised his back a bit further and started to slam into her suckling pussy even deeper.

The feeling was so intense for Carrie that she had to let go off their kiss to moan and scream. "Fuck me baby! Pound Mommy's pussy! Make your mother your wife!" She blurted out as her son smashed into her.

His mother's pleas encouraged Nick so much that his movements became even more vigor. "I will Mom! I will make you my wife! I love you!" He screamed back at her as his cock plunged in and out of the tight, sloppy, gooey mess that was his mother's pussy.

Carrie's nails drew blood from her son's back, her legs now wrapped around him so tight that it felt as if she would crush him. The same could be said for Nick, he was fucking her so hard that it felt as if he would break her into a million pieces. But neither of them felt any pain, only pleasure, love and lust.

Nick gritted his teeth as his throbbing, expanding cock slammed into his mother's soaked, suckling, puffy pussy. Every thrust made their skin ripple and their sweat and juices scatter all around. They both could feel that the end was near, and they both could feel that they would be cumming at the exact same time.

"Oh God baby! A few more, just a few mooooreee! Mommy's going to cum!" Announced Carrie, almost losing her mind.

"Fuck! Me too Mom, a few more and then I will pump you full with my seed, then you will truly be mine!" Shouted Nick in return.