In a Tent with Mom, Sis and Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so he did, as if it was a countdown he gave her exactly ten more, deep incestuous fucking thrusts before all his brakes broke. "Cumming Mom!" He yelled one last time.

"I'm cumming too baby!" Answered Carrie with just as much passion.

And at the same time mother and son came together. The son pumping spurt after spurt of his child birthing seed deep into his mother's womb, pumping in so much that the combined gooey mess started to seep and squirt out of the sides of her invaded pussy. The mother yelled and screamed blood and thunder, her cunt wringing every inch of her son's cock as her own pussy started to squirt out nectar in unbelievable amounts. They had done it, they came together like never before and their promises were met. Carrie now belonged to her son, and Nick belonged to his mother.

They both collapsed back onto the floor, strength fading out of both their bodies. Nick rolled of Carrie and onto his back next to her, he still managed to find her hand and held it tight. He could feel his mother squeezing him in return, no words were need to be said, their touch told them everything.

Jenny and Aileen crawled towards the mother and son couple, ready to help them clean up and to help them to the middle of the tent so they all could sleep together. They had debated to eat Carrie's pussy out once Nick was finished but they knew, and saw, that Carrie was out for the count, besides, it was always an option for in the future, right?

Once they had cleaned up, and helped Carrie and Nick to the middle, they wrapped each other in each other's arms. Nick in the middle, his mother and grandmother to either side and his sister in the middle, half on top of him.

They fell asleep like this, all exhausted from their first night together. A night that surely would be repeated in the future, a night of many because they would be together forever.

*****

And that's how everything changed in my life. I regret nothing that had happened during that vacation, to be more precise, it changed my life for the better. Mom, Gran and Sis are deeply in love with me just like I am in love with them.

Of course, you all must be curious about what happened for the rest of those days camping, and what happened after that.

We eventually stayed at the site for a week-and-a-half since Mom and Gran wanted to leave earlier because they claimed that they needed to do 'something'. We made love a lot during those days over there, whether it was one-on-one, two-on-one or everyone together, it was amazing. We fucked, made love, and just overall enjoyed each other without having to worry about anything else. I have even watched Mom, Gran and Sis fuck each other while I just looked on and jerked off, it was amazing to see them together from an outside like perspective, of course they 'relieved' me of my 'pressure' once they were done themselves.

You also must be thinking how the hell did we leave the camping site without any sort of transportation, together with all our equipment before Dad and Gramps managed to pick us up?

Well, that's were Margret and John came into play. After bonding more with them they told us that the camping grounds were property of their daughter and her husband who ran the camping itself. After telling us our story, the story that they already partially knew regarding Dad and Grandpa, they had no problem to lend us one of their cars.

Mom booked another week of stay before we left to go back home so we could return the car and enjoy another week of camping there when everything was solved.

Once home shit really hit the fan between Mom and Dad, and Grandma and Grandpa. Mom and Gran had found out that Dad and Grandpa didn't returned home to attend to their so called 'problems' with the company, but to go on a long hunting and fishing trip with the fellows they had met on our own camping trip.

Me and Jen had never seen Mom and Gran in such scary and furious states, they truly didn't take any shit from their soon to be ex-husbands anymore. Before we knew it they were both divorced, free from the grasps of their former husbands. Dad had to pay Mom a hefty amount of cash every month and so did Grandpa have to do towards Gran.

Mom and Gran decided to move to another state an into a new house, together with me and Jen so we could start our lives over with a fresh, clean slate. This was a win-win situation for all of us, especially the fact that nobody knew who we were was a plus.

Jen and I introduced ourselves as newlyweds, with Mom and Gran as Jen's mother and grandmother (Which was one-hundred percent true :p) who would live with us due some 'certain' circumstances. We were greeted with much enthusiasm by our new neighbors, friends and co-workers (Jen managed to find a job in a nearby hospital after graduating, she often told me that she suspected that her bosses, Judith and Cynthia were in incestuous relationships as well, I just responded by saying that maybe that was the reason why they all worked together so well.) and overall everything was just as we had wished for.

So, that's about if for now. Our lives are great, our love for each other is still going strong and we all wouldn't have it any other way.

......

Oh! Almost forgot about this. Mom did get knocked up by me, she is caring our baby daughter for a month or two by now and everything is looking fine!

Also, Jen is ovulating next week and she made it perfectly clear to me that if I was up for it, that I would be the designated daddy for her child.

How could I say no to my dear sister?!

THE END.

*****

I hope you enjoyed my three-part series of a relationship between Nick and the women in his family! (Be sure to read them all if you haven't done so, it's worth to experience the full story, trust me!) And as always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Until next time!