In a Tent with my Cute Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah home... Sweet... Home!" Said Jenny as she plopped herself down in one of the other chairs around Carrie and Aileen. "This is exactly what I need after that long trip. Nature, quietness and my family!"

"Can I serve you ladies with some refreshing drinks?" Asked Nick as he made his way to the cooler, being thirsty himself after setting up everything.

"Me and Grandma will have some wine darling." Said Carrie before turning to her daughter. "You want some too honey?" She asked.

"No thanks Mom, maybe later. What I need now is some cool water, that would make my day." Answered Jenny.

Nick grabbed the requests for the ladies and a bottle of water for himself. He made his way back to the chairs, gave everyone their drinks and dropped down into his own chair.

The four of them got close into a circle and started to talk about all sorts of things. Mostly about Jenny and how their lives were at home. It felt good for all four of them, like their family was truly one again. Although Marc and Patrick weren't present, the four of them felt right at home and frankly, both Carrie and Aileen felt a lot better that their husbands weren't near them.

Later on the day they were busy with setting up the barbeque once dinner time arrived closer and closer. They still hadn't heard anything from Marc or Patrick all this time.

Just as Carrie was about to send a text to her husband her phone jingle went off. She grabbed the phone and opened the text Marc had send her.

Hey, the fishes are biting mighty fine so we will be staying longer, possibly even at night. Don't worry us about eating, we met up with some other happy campers who had a barbeque with them. They invited us to eat with them so we got that covered. Say hi to Jen from both of us if she has arrived! See you all later.

Carrie could feel her anger welling up again, she deleted the message and threw away her phone into her bag. "Asshole!" She said to herself quite loud.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Asked Jenny concerned who sat close to her.

"Your father, that's what wrong! Goddamnit! He does not even have the common courtesy to greet his own daughter which he hasn't seen for nearly a year! And now he and Grandpa are so interested in their stupid fishing that they possibly stay the night." Responded Carrie fierce and annoyed.

Jenny placed her hand on her mother's thigh and rubbed it gently. "It's okay Mom, just... Just let him be, I will see Dad and Grandpa in the morning... We are here to relax so don't let it get to you."

Aileen and Nick were busy with the barbeque but they quietly overhead everything Carrie and Jenny were saying.

Carrie placed her own hand on her daughter's and held it firmly. "But it does get to me baby... It has been like this for so long, he keeps ignoring me... Me, Nick and Grandma... And now even you..." She whispered to Jenny quietly, feeling that tears started to well up in her eyes.

Before she knew it she was being embraced by her daughter. "Don't let it get to you Mom... If it truly has to be like this than I rather stay with the three of you... You know me and Dad never really saw eye-to-eye, I mean, I still love him and Grandpa too but I... But I love you, Nick and Grandma way, way more... So please, don't let it get to you and enjoy the time we will be spending together." She whispered in return.

Carrie melted because of her daughter's word and held her close to her. "Since when did you become such a wise-ass honey?" She asked with a giggle as her free hand wiped away her tears.

"Always have been Mom, the last time nearly got me in jail, remember?" Responded Jenny, looking her mother in the eyes with a big goofy grin.

Carrie started to laugh and gently shoved her daughter back a bit. "God... I have missed you baby, all three of us."

"Damn right y'all missed me!" Said Jenny loudly as she placed her hands on her hips and struck a pose. "Say lil bro, are those burgers done yet? Big sis is in need of some food!" She asked as she turned towards Nick who was surprised by his sister's sudden outburst.

"Y-yes ma'am, one burger coming right up!" He responded, faking his over the top scared reaction.

All four of them started to laugh, knowing that this vacation would be just like old times sake. But this particular vacation would also be the one that would change their lives and relationships forever...

*****

Jenny woke up from her deep sleep when she heard someone opening the tent.

The previous night they all went to bed early after their barbeque, all of them were dead tired from the day before. Jenny from her long trip and Carrie, Aileen and Nick from setting up almost everything.

"M-Mom?" is that you?" Asked Jenny as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

She could see somebody turn before seeing that it was indeed her mother.

Carrie crawled back into their sleeping quarters to talk to her daughter. "Good morning beautiful, we overslept a bit, it's almost eleven in the morning already!" She said.

Jenny smiled at her before opening her sleeping bag, giving her mother a good view of her curvy body only covered by her bra and panties. "Are you guys already setting up breakfast?" She asked.

"No, Grandma, Nick and I were about to hit the showers. Maybe you can start with setting up breakfast for the four of us if you want? You can take a shower after we return." Suggested Carrie.

"Sure, but what about Dad and Grandpa?" Asked Jenny.

Carrie sighed. "They are already fishing... Again! Apparently they made some new friends who invited them over to fish all day." She explained.

"Oh... Well, that means we will be spending time with just the four of us again, right? Maybe that won't be so bad at all!" Responded Jenny with a grin.

Carrie let out giggle before she gave her daughter a kiss on her soft cheek. "Take your time honey, you are on vacation now so take it easy, we will be back soon, okay?"

Jenny nodded and reached for her nightdress to get into before going outside. She heard her mother, brother and grandmother chatting as their voices became more distant.

She stretched herself out one last time before crawling out of the tent, putting on her flip-flops and making her way towards her father's van to get everything for their breakfast. She let out a sigh of relief when she felt the warm sun rays warming her soft, silky skin. "You gotta appreciate mother nature." She said to herself.

After getting everything ready for breakfast she sat down in one of the chair and just enjoyed the calming sounds of nature as she looked around the area. All other camping spots weren't occupied yet because the vacation period in this region would be starting later than theirs, as much as she liked to meet new people she couldn't deny that being the only ones present at the moment made it so much more relaxing.

After a few minutes she had a change of thoughts. "Mhm, since we are the only ones here I guess it won't be a problem for me to take a shower as well... I'll just lock Dad's van and close the tents before heading off to the showers, this way we can go and do something straight after breakfast." Said Jenny to herself.

She got out of her chair and walked over to her sleeping quarters to grab her toiletry bag together with a towel and to seal the tent. Once she had done that she returned to her father's van, locked it with the key and took it with her.

She stretched her arms again as she made her way to the showers. "A nice, warm shower is just what my body needs right now! But first a little detour to the toilets, sleeping out in the open always gives me a full bladder in the morning." She said to herself again, enjoying that there were no eyes around to follow her every move as she had experienced before. Jenny always had a fair share of onlookers in the past because of her well-endowed body.

After a visit to the toilet she made her way over to the showers, once inside of the unit she noticed that only the large family shower was being occupied and running.

"Strange... Didn't Mom, Gran and Nick said that they all went to take a shower? I would have expected that three showers would be occupied..." She thought to herself. She then shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the free single shower next to the family shower. "Maybe I just missed them because of my toilet stop, hope that they don't need anything from Dad's van." She thought to herself again.

Inside she got rid of her nightdress with one easy movement before taking off her bra and panties. She then cupped her big breasts and gave them a little squeeze. "Girls, sometimes I despise you two being attached to my body but I wouldn't have it any other way." She giggled to herself before running her hands down to her hips, stroking her silky like skin that was still warmed up from the sun.

Just when she was about to turn on the shower in her stall she caught a voice moaning over the sounds of falling water from the family shower next to her.

"Oh Mom, It's so good!"

"Shhh sweetie! Even if we are the only ones around here at the moment you have to be careful! You know what they say, the walls have ears!"

Jenny's jaw dropped when she heard those two all too familiar voices, there was no doubt that one belonged to Nick and the other to her grandmother.

"Mhmmm... Yes baby, I know it feels good for all of us, but try to be quiet hon, Grandma is right and we have to be careful."

"Oh my God!" Thought Jenny to herself a she quickly brought one hand up to her mouth to silence her gasps.

Being the curious girl she is, and unable to not find out what was going on in the stall next to her she quickly, but silently dropped herself onto the tile floor. There was a pretty decent sized gap between the shower stalls that she would be able to look under, she was also lucky that the lights in the showers building casted her shadow to the other side of the stall.

Jenny gulped one more time before bending her knees and letting herself fall forward until she was able to directly look into the other stall, what she saw shocked her world.

Nick was leaning with his back against the side of the shower stall as her mother and grandmother were on their knees in front of him. She could see how her mother had her mouth full of her little brother's impressive sized cock while her grandmother suckled on his balls.

As the streaming water dropped down onto their soaked bodies she watched how her mother bobbed up and down on Nick's cock with steady speed, she occasionally released him to lick her tongue around his cockhead before plunging back down onto the meat-stick. As she focused her hearing she could hear them moan, moans that were oh so erotic and happy sounding.

She then watched as her mother let go off Nick's cock, reaching her right hand over to her grandmother's ass to give it a grope and sort of signaling to her that it was her turn.

Her grandmother immediately devoured the whole length of her little brother's cock, deep-throating him while she rested her hands on his hips for grip. Her mother lingered her head down and suckled on her grandmother's rock hard left nipple before coming back up to play with Nick's balls, cupping them, caressing them and then sucking on them like her grandmother did before.

Jenny felt her whole body shaking, but not out of disgust, but out of arousal. She had caught her little brother, mother and grandmother committing hardcore incest right before her eyes, the three people she loved most in the world were loving each other in such a way that was despised by society.

Unable to contain herself she brought one free hand up to her pussy, feeling that she was completely soaked. Her juices drippled out of her and ran down her thighs, she was turned on by the act of incest, more turned on than she ever had before.

She slowly slithered her fingers through her labia, feeling her sticky juices acting like a thick sort of glue. She whimpered to herself as her eyes kept on roaming over the three people right next to her. "Oh God... This is so wrong but... Oh God... Nick... Mhmmm..." She quietly moaned to herself.

She adverted her eyes up a bit so she could see her brother's face, and seeing his face got her even more horny. Nick had his eyes closes, breathing heavily as soft hearable moans escaped from him. He had his hands on both his mother's and grandmother's heads, gently stroking them as they worked his hard cock.

Unable to look away she dropped her eyes back down, now seeing both her mother and grandmother working Nick's cock at the same time. They both slid their lips up and down on each side of the impressive shaft, theirs tongues wrapped under it that even touched each other. Her mother's right hand was cupping her grandmother big tit while her grandmother's left hand caressed her mother's thighs. She could see their womanly dew dripping down from their pussies unto the shower floor, only to be washed away by the streaming water. Her little brother was producing a steady amount of precum as well, drip after drip trickled out of his cockhead, most of it was lapped up by the two women but the occasional drip dropped down onto the shower floor too.

Jenny worked her pussy slowly, rubbing her lips gently with her sticky fingers. Her large tits were mashed against the tile floor; she could feel her hardened nipples poking against it. "Oh... Oooh Nick... Mom... Gran... What are you doing... Mhmmm..." She moaned to herself as she was hypnotized by the display of incest in front of her.

"Mom... Gran... Please, can we... Can we make love now?" Said Nick after a while.

Both women let go of the impressive cock and looked up at their son and grandson. A wicked smile filled with lust and love on their faces.

"Sure baby, Mommy wants that big cock back where it belongs..." Said Carrie seductive.

"Grandma too sweetie, give us some good pussy pounding, we both waited so long for us to do this again..." Added Aileen, sounding just as seductive as her daughter-in-law.

Jenny's eyes shot open again. "Are they... Are they going to have sex!? Is my little brother going to have sex with Mom and Gran!?" She thought to herself, feeling her arousal growing even further as her fingers started to slide harder and faster against her juice dripping cunt.

She watched as both women took a pose side to side, hands on the stall's wall and their asses stuck out towards Nick who was stroking his hard cock. They were facing away from Jenny so she had the full view of them without being able to get caught.

Nick took his position behind his mother, opened her legs a bit before rubbing his cock through her nectar dripping labia. "Do it baby, fuck Mommy!" Moaned Carrie as she felt her son's fuck-stick on the verge of penetrating her.

Without any hesitation he did as his mother asked, with one deep thrust he pushed his rock-hard cock deep into her pussy and started pounding her fast right away. Their bodies slapped together as Carrie let out squeals of lust.

Jenny couldn't believe what she was seeing, her own little brother was fucking the shit out of their own mother. She watched as her brother's cock rammed in and out of her pussy, her big tits swinging back and forth as they were visible from the gap between her mother's and brother's legs.

"Yes! Yesss! Fuck Mommy baby, give me that big fat cock of yours!" Moaned Carrie quite loud, throwing her schussing from before out of the way.

"Oh Mom! I missed this so much yesterday! I love you, I love making love to you!" Moaned Nick in return as his hands kneaded his mother's juicy ass while his hips smacked and rippled her skin. After a few more slams he leaned forward, cupped her tits and fucked her even harder and deeper.

"Oh baby yes! Mommy loves you too, Mommy loves getting fucked by you so much!" Said Carrie as she felt her son ramming his full length into her, his cockhead coming into contact with her cervix after each deep fuck.

"That's it Nick! Fuck your mother like she deserves to be fucked. But please don't leave Grandma waiting sweetie, Grandma needs to be loved too!" Moaned Aileen next to them as she worked her own juice spilling cunt with her right hand.

Jenny was now quietly moaning non-stop as her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy. "Oh Nick... Me too... I want it too... Come and fuck your big sister too..." She said to herself as she watched her little brother fucking her mother. Her thoughts about incest being wrong were thrown right out of the window as she could feel the obvious love that was surrounding the three of them, how could be something like this wrong? She lusted for it too, she wanted her brother, her sweet little brother she loved so much to do this for her as well.

Nick fucked into his mother a couple more times before releasing himself from her. He wasted no time as he quickly positioned himself behind Aileen and plunged deep inside of her right away.

"Ooooh yes sweetie! Fuck my pussy, fuck Grandma's pussy hard!" Moaned Aileen loud as she too was being assaulted by her grandson. Just like with Carrie their bodies slapped together loudly, streams of pussy juice mixed with precum squirted out of her cunt every time Nick pulled away before ramming in again.

Again Jenny had the view of her little brother fucking another family member, this time her grandmother. She squirmed as she watched his rock-hard cock appearing and disappearing in and out of the mature pussy he was fucking, just like with her mother she could see her grandmother's big tits bouncing back and forth.

"I missed you too Gran, you and Mom's pussies, both so fucking good! Oh God, I love fucking both of you!" Moaned Nick as he rapidly rammed his hips against his grandmother's juicy ass, and just like with his mother he bottomed out against her cervix with each deep thrust.

"Oh sweetie! Grandma loves you too honey! Keep fucking us forever and ever!" Moaned Aileen in return, feeling her grandson's cock invading her cunt. "Oh God sweetie! I bet... I bet you would like to fuck your sister too, don't you!" Said Aileen suddenly, hoping that this would cause a reaction from Nick.

Once more Jenny's eyes and ears shot open. Her grandmother just asked her little brother if he would make love to her too. The suspense of awaiting his answer stirred Jenny even further to stimulate herself, her hand was now gliding through her pussy and often pinching her erect clit.

Carrie too felt a shock of lust crashing through her body when her mother-in-law asked that specific question. Her legs started to shake as she visualized her own son and daughter having hot, steamy loving sex.

Just like with his mother Nick threw himself forward, cupped his grandmother's big tits and started to slam even deeper and faster into her. He then moaned his answer, not knowing that his sister was so close. "Yes I would Gran! I would love to fuck Jenny too, she's so beautiful and kind! I love her just as much as you two!" He almost shouted as if he was confessing a crime.

Hearing those very words coming from her brother was the straw for Jenny, her body started convulse and quake. She quickly rolled onto her back to the side before covering her mouth with both hands. Squirt after squirt of female nectar blasted out of her pussy. She was having the most incredible orgasm of her life because her little brother declared his love for her.

At the same time Nick was close to climax as well, he gave his grandmother a few more deep dicking thrusts before mentioning to both his mother and grandmother that he was about to cum.

Both women quickly got onto their knees in front of him, they cupped their breasts up and opened their mouths just in time as Nick started to unload rope after rope of thick seeds into their mouths and unto their bodies. They greedily lapped up as much of the male fluid as possible before swallowing it all down and then turning to each other.