In a Tent with my Cute Older Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's body started bucked up and down, cumming hard as soon the first spurt of jizz blasted inside of her. She moaned loudly through her kisses while her body kept on shaking and trembling. She could feel her orgasm ripple from her toes to her head non-stop, over and over again with each salvo of sperm being shot into her.

And then it was over, Nick rolled onto his back, gasping for air while taking his sister with him. She rolled with him and was now lying on top of her brother, his cock still deeply locked inside of her. Their heartbeat bumped at the same rhythm as they both needed time to calm down from their climaxes.

Nick wrapped his arms around Jenny, who slowly but surely crawled further up until their faces were close again. She leaned forward, almost too tired to move and kissed her brother sweetly. He kissed her back so they could both show each other their affection, even when they were dead tired.

After a few minutes they stopped their soft, loving kiss. Jenny cuddled up to her brother before whispering to him. "That was... So beautiful Nick... I... I just can't believe that we finally did this... I love you..."

Nick leaned forward a bit to give her another sweet kiss on top of her head before speaking himself. "A dream coming true Sis... I love you too, so much... But..."

Jenny knew what he was going to ask and answered before he could say it. "It's safe Nick, I have been on the pill since forever... Mom made sure to bury that deep into my brain..." She then let out a cute little yawn, balancing on the verge of falling asleep.

Nick only smiled after her answer, with one free hand he reached over to the spread sleeping bag that they had kicked away during their love making and pulled it over both of them. He gave his sister another kiss on top of her head. "Goodnight princess..." He whispered to her.

"Goodnight... Lover..." Responded Jenny with a whisper as well. They then fell asleep in each other's arms, the thunder above them long gone.

*****

Carrie and Aileen were both wide awake in their own tent next the one where their son and grandson, and now their daughter and granddaughter as well, were sleeping in.

Aileen rolled over towards Carrie and prepped herself onto her shoulder before speaking.

"Sweetie, I think we need to have an urgent word with the kids in the morning." She said.

A few seconds of silence went by before both women started to giggle.

"Yes Mom, I guess we do." Said Carrie in return.

THE END...?

*****

And that's the end for this second installment! As always, please rate and comment if you would like to do so! I always appreciate it! Private messages are also appreciated; I enjoy getting responses from my readers!

Once again, open ending. I'm fairly sure that a third, which will possibly be the final, part will arrive in the near future, no release date, it will arrive once it is finished!