In a World of Black and White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,778 Followers

"Oh, those will definitely get the job done," he assured her.

"And speaking of fucking, there's someone I'd like you to meet if you're ready."

"I'm more than ready," he said already stroking his cock.

"Baby? Can you come over here for me?"

He saw a very large, very muscular, very black male sit next to her on the bed. He didn't look anything like Trey Powers and yet he looked vaguely familiar. Embler had to smile when he thought about the 'we all look alike' thing. Maybe there was some truth to it because although Embler didn't know this guy, he did look somewhat familiar.

He dismissed whatever thoughts he was having when he realized this guy looked nothing at all like Trey Powers. This man's hair was done in dreadlocks. He was wearing very dark sunglasses and a ball cap with a flat brim that was askew on his head.

"Brad? This is my boyfriend, Antwoine. Baby, that's my amazing husband, Brad, who wants to watch you fuck me."

The man didn't speak. He just nodded and raised his hand as he gesticulated several of his fingers.

"Oh, very cool. Thanks for taking care of my wife, man," he told him. "I know she can't wait even more than I can't."

"Ah' right," was all he said.

"Ready when you are, Leece," he said laying back on the lumpy mattress with his eyes glued to the screen.

"Enjoy the show, honey!" she said blowing him another kiss.

Embler watched Alicia press the remote and the camera zoomed out showing them both on the edge of the bed. Antwoine reached over and put his arm around Alicia and kissed her. He heard Alicia moan immediately and saw her reach for his massive cock as she kissed him back.

"Jesus Christ," Embler said when he saw it for the first time. Trey was big. Really big. But this guy... "Shit! He's a fucking horse," Brad said to himself. If his cock wasn't 14 inches long and three inches thick it wasn't an inch long. It was absolutely freakin' massive.

Alicia's tiny hand barely covered one-third of it and it was growing as she zoomed in on it. She flung her hair out of her face then pushed her lover back on the bed. As she got ready to take him her mouth, she smiled directly at him. She grabbed his cock and said, "When I said I hit the jackpot, I wasn't kidding was I, honey?" She didn't wait for his answer as she lowered her face onto his huge dick.

She made sure her husband could see every detail as she opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could and took as much of him as she could. The best she could do was about four inches because the width was so unbelievably thick. She moaned loudly as she bobbed up and down sucking and licking and putting on a show for her husband.

"You look gorgeous, Leece. Try and take another inch, okay?"

She looked up at him like he was crazy then did her best. Her heard her gagging but she had taken the extra inch. "Good girl!" he told her.

Seconds later she came up choking leaving long streams of saliva everywhere. "That is one big cock!" she said gasping for air and grinning at her husband.

Antwoine reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her back onto his cock. "Ride that dick, gurl," he said as he pushed and held her down letting her up only briefly when she gagged fiercely.

Embler could tell she not only didn't mind be manhandled, she was loving it. 'Eating it up' to be precise. He saw Antwoine reach behind her and finger her pussy and Alicia moaned with pleasure.

"That feels so good, baby," she told him as she continued to suck his cock.

Without warning, he lifted her head up and said, "Get on up here. Give me 'dat white pussy o' yo's, bitch!"

Alicia complied immediately and rested her head on a large pillow. As she spread her legs wide, she adjusted the camera so Brad could see him eating her out. Antwoine wasted no time digging in. He pulled her lips apart and began licking and finger-fucking Alicia's wet pussy.

"Oooo! I'm so fucking wet!" she cried out as a second finger slid inside her.

"This is so hot, honey!" he told her as he watched her put her hand on his dreads and pull him close.

Alicia was rolling one of her nipples between the thumb and finger of her free hand as her lover pleasured her with his mouth and hands. He saw Alicia throw her head back and knew immediately she was coming for the first time.

"Oh...ssshit!" she screamed. "Oh. God, that feels so good, baby!" she told Antwoine.

Embler saw him slide in a third large finger knowing he was getting close to the diameter of the baseball bat between his legs.

"It's time, baby gurl," he heard Antwoine say as he raised up and mounted his wife.

She turned sidewise so Brad could see Antwoine's cock enter her. Embler was beyond excited when Antwoine didn't put on a condom. Alicia pointed the remote and zoomed in. Embler could see her pussy almost as if he were laying in bed beside her.

"You ready for him, honey?" he asked.

"Oh, God yes!" she moaned.

She zoomed back out as Antwoine looked over at the camera and said, "This be my way of thankin' you, man." Embler saw a shiny gold tooth before he offered some kind of salute as he turned away.

"What'chu want, gurl?" he said as his dick towered over her pussy.

Alicia zoomed in on her face and Brad said, "Say it, honey. Tell him what you want."

He watched Alicia's face and saw her eyes wide with excitement and desire. She reached up and ran her hands along her lover's arms and said, "I want nigger dick. Fuck my pussy with your nigger cock. Give it to me. Give me nigger cock. Please!"

"Damn straight," he said just like Shaft in the movie as he began sliding inside her.

The camera changed angles again and Embler missed the first couple of inches go inside his wife, but he didn't miss her reaction.

"Oh...Jesus!! Oh...fffuck!" she cried. "Oh, my God! He's so fucking huge, honey!"

"Tell me how it feels, baby," Embler said as he poured some baby oil on his own cock.

"It feels SO fucking...amazing!" she screamed as he spread her to her limits.

Embler couldn't believe that could fit actually inside his wife. It was by far the biggest cock he'd ever seen, but fit it did. Not all the way but he had to be in close to twelve inches. He was as far inside her as she could physically take as Alicia cried out from under him, "Oh...fffuck! It feels like his cock is all the way up in my stomach, baby!"

Antwoine began fucking her. Slowly at first then faster and harder. "Oh, God, yes!!!" Alicia cried out. "Fuck me with that nigger dick, baby!" she begged him. "More! Harder! Oh, fffuck!!!" Alicia literally screamed as she came a second time while Antwoine just kept doing his thing, pounding the hell out of her pussy.

Again without warning, Antwoine pulled out and said in a very deep voice, "Get on yo' knees, gurl."

Alicia was up and on all fours immediately. "Get that fucking black dick of yours back inside my pussy!" she demanded. The angle was still perfect and Embler could see the kind of pounding Alicia was taking.

"That's sexy as hell, honey!" he called out.

Her head was down and she was calling out in muffled tones, "Oooo, oooo, ooooo!!! Fuck, yeah! Ohhh, sshit!" as he hammered her.

"Where you want my cum, baby?" he asked as he kept drilling her.

"In my pussy, baby. Cum in my pussy!" she begged him.

Antwoine obliged her dumping huge amounts of cum inside her as he grunted and bucked and jerked. Embler watched his massive organ withdraw from his wife's pussy and noticed it was covered in white. Not with his cum, but Alicia's. She'd creamed herself and her pussy was a beautiful mess of cream and cum. She rolled over on the bed as Antwoine moved to the side.

She spread her lips and said, "Can you see it yet, honey?"

He watched as the creampie formed at the bottom of her hole. "Oh, yeah," he told her as he came himself. She heard him grunting and said, "That is so fucking hot!" The creampie slowly trickled into her asshole as her husband shot his own load into a hand towel from the bathroom.

"Fuck!" he said when he was drained. "That was even better than before," he told her.

"You're not kidding!" she said in agreement.

"So was the creampie the twist?" he asked thinking the show was over.

"Uh-uh," she told him.

"No?" Embler asked.

"Nope," she said with a smile.

Antwoine peeked back up at the camera and smiled. He removed the ball cap then did something to his mouth. He pulled off the gold tooth and smiled.

"You remember Principal Wilkins from the school the Isaacs were thinking about sending their son to?"

"I knew I recognized him!" Embler said as he started laughing.

"He has a PhD in education, honey. I knew he was single and once I got up the nerve to talk to him...."

"I do a pretty good ghetto improv, though, don't I?" Antwoine said with a smile. "When your wife pitched this idea to me, I gotta tell you I was only too happy to do my part to support you guys doing the hard work of keeping us safe," Wilkins said still smiling. "Of course, I'm gonna have to get rid of these dreads before school on Monday. I hope you enjoyed the show, Captain."

"It was amazing, Principal Wilkins. I can't thank you enough and I'm sure I speak for my wife, too."

He heard him ask Alicia if he could take a shower and watched him exit the frame.

"So did you like it?" she asked knowing she didn't need to.

"Too much, Leece. Way too much," he told her. He paused then added, "We really have created a monster, you know."

Alicia sighed and said, "I do know. It's like an addiction. How do we tame the beast?"

"One day at a time?" he suggested. "Try and keep it under control the best we can then ride it whenever possible."

"Mmmm. Ride it? I like the sound of that," she said with a smile. She zoomed in a little then said, "Addicts seem to always need a more powerful fix, right?"

"That's what I hear," Embler replied.

"So what's next for the Embler sex addicts?"

Embler was thinking about possibly having two black guys ravage his wife while Alicia was wondering whether or not her supportive husband would ever be supportive enough to um...start a family. A family where their child would be a bit darker than his parents. She didn't mention it but just the thought of it was enough to make her cum again. For now, she would bask in the memory of this amazing new event and carry his seed with her for the few few days until there could be another next time.

"I guess we'll have to get more creative," he finally told her. "I think we've only scratched the surface of possibilities."

Rather than mention her newest fantasy Alicia thought she might throw what she hoped would a kind of bone to Brad and said, "Maybe we could find a beautiful black woman to join us some time. I'd love to watch you do her, you know?"

"Seriously?" he said sitting up in bed.

"Yes, seriously," she told him with an evil smile. "But I might want something in exchange for it."

"I like the way you think, Leece. I'm sure we can work this out when I get home."

"I have no doubt," she told him. "And I can't wait to be with you again."

Feeling emboldened he said, "Hey, maybe we could get Trey and Antwoine to um...take care of your needs next time. How does that sound?" Embler smiled at her and waited for her reaction.

"Mmmm. That sounds nice. Very nice, in fact. We can definitely try and make that happen, but I want to run something else by you, too, okay?"

"You're doing it to me again, Leece! You can't leave me hanging like this. Just a hint, okay?"

"Well, okay. Maybe just a small one." She looked right into the camera and said, "I've always thought you'd make a wonderful father, sweetheart." She blew him a kiss and the screen went blank.

Embler clicked off the iPad and threw his head back on the crappy excuse for a pillow and thought to himself, "Who's your daddy?" Then he started laughing. When the laughter subsided he said quietly out loud to himself, "I love the way you think, Leece. I truly do."

He looked up and stared at the ceiling wondering how they'd explain that to their families.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,778 Followers