All Comments on 'In Bruges'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wetapapwetapapabout 16 years ago
soft,

maybe too soft. i kept wanting to stop, but couldn't. that's a sign of how well it was written. your fan always.

sethpsethpabout 16 years ago
Fantastic! Of course!

What else would we expect from the incredible Janiexx?

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornabout 16 years ago
very erotic

Sex with a stranger has always been a fantasy of mine too and you brought it to life perfectly! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very well written

As another poster said, it's a bit soft, sexually speaking.... but that's not necessarily a problem. I personally like crazy dirty hardcore stuff. But that's me, and just because your story doesn't have what particuarly revs my engine doesn't change the fact that it's a very, very well written piece.

chargergirlchargergirlabout 16 years ago
nice story Janie

like the others said, very well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
isn't it kinda, y'know?

dangerous to exchange bodily fluids with strangers?, however "attractive" they are notwithstanding... <p>

i know, don't tell me, "it's only fiction!" lol (in real life people actually do worst things, yes. we just need to close our minds and enjoy some romantic fantasies, where there's no consequences, even if you fucked 100 guys through random pick-up! ;O)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Romance story

Your writing classes are showing. You've definitely improved. I like this; it's very hot on the Romance side of Lit. Thanks!

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 16 years ago
Welcome back!!!!

Well Jane it is so good to see you back on Literotica after so long! Too early to give any relevant comments but I will say it looks very good so far. The writing is up to your usual excellent standard and if the story line is as good as your last one, we are in for an enjoyable read. Pete.

smj54apsmj54apalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it! Beautifully written story about love with the proper stranger; memorable and believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Incredible. Somehow you captured how it feels for me when I am with my lover, the sweetest love and best sex I've ever known. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Agreed!

I couldn't agree more with the previous commentee, even some of the words said to eachother were the same. Needless to say, easy to relate to.

Lovely writing as well, beautifully expressed.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
Swept off her feet

I expect Annie and Jan will be coupling again in the near future. This appears to be but Chapter 1 of many more. The next several chapters will undoubtedly be very interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous