All Comments on 'In Defense of Large Breasts'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 1 year ago

Very hot! Will the mom be joining them in the next chapter? Five stars and a favorite point!

Tawny TTawny Tabout 1 year ago

Very well done! Another chapter, soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and an easy rating of 3 but much closer to rating of 4 because of the nipple descriptions. A hairy pussy description, would have been a minimum of 4 and most likely a 5.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Was beautifully naught, then "mommy"

Mommy took it to a level beyond. Truly and beautiful story of love. All nieces/ nephews need an aunt that's unencumbered.

Very well written in content and mechanics. Could be a romance novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anon, give it up about the hairy snatches. Let the writers tell their own story. Author, I thought it was a great story, but did Erica really get revenge if her sister didn't know she made Wendy eat her pussy? Just seems to me revenge would mean she has to know. Stll, 5/5 stars, both because you deserved it, and to offset Anon downvoting because he wants you to write to satisfy his preference for hairy snatch.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mom has got to join them and forcibly be their plaything and bring toys and nipple clamps in on her

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story man, as usual. Btw what happened to that story "Fun and Forbidden" with the mom and son? I really liked that one.

JimyfoxxJimyfoxx11 months agoAuthor

The story was removed at my request as I feel it was poorly written. I am re-writing it actually and will post again eventually, probably under a slightly different name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.