In His Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I thought that this must be a trick. Who, in their right mind could say "yes" to such a question? But then, I began to explore the emotions that his touch had elicited, the abject freedom that giving myself, body and soul into his hands had given me…and I found myself nodding.

"Tell me, Noelle, what did it make you feel like when the pain began to fill your mind?" he asked, pressing for my response.

Again I paused, the question whirling discordantly through my consciousness. What had I felt like, I asked myself, conjuring up the words to describe the visceral rush that had overcome me at that moment. How does one describe something that defies description…and then I knew.

"Free," I said simply. "Set apart from the demands of the world and released in a universe without boundaries. It liberated me."

He smiled at that moment, as though I had just described the indescribable. "Then today we continue your education," he responded with satisfaction.

I shivered momentarily, the prospect of the unknown burrowing deep inside.

"Are you frightened, Little One?" he asked, the passion rising in his voice. "Don't be. I won't ever take you beyond your own level of endurance. You have my word on that. As a matter of fact, you need a 'safe word' to use when you have reached your breaking point. You may choose it yourself," he offered. "What is it to be?"

I thought for long moments as my Master stroked intimately between my thighs. Finally, as his hands once again brought me to the edge of sanity, it came to me.

"Asylum," I said. "Would you grant me asylum if I begged for it, Sir?"

At once he laid his naked body atop mine and kissed me deeply. "Always, Little One. On this you have my promise. You have only to say the word, and it's yours. But you should know that unless I hear your safe word, I'll continue until we have both reached out limits. Do you understand?"

Swallowing hard, I nodded, and watched his full lips curl in satisfaction.

"Then let's begin," he whispered.

And so, joining my cuffs together at the wrist, he led me across the room to his great, leather chair once more. There, on the floor, lay my only garment as it had been last night, discarded in passion and ultimately forgotten. With swift assurance, he kicked it aside, then turned to direct my education.

"Bend at the waist, Noelle," he began, "and place your hands on the seat in front of you."

Hesitantly, I turned and placed myself in the required position, my rounded cheeks jutting out behind me. What would be expected of me now, I wondered. Would I prove satisfactory?

"Now," he continued, "I want you to part your legs while I attach a spreader bar to your anklets."

A spreader bar? I'd never heard of such a thing! My Master left me as I was for a moment or two, and then he returned with a bar of perhaps four feet in length, sporting large iron rings on either end.

Briefly, he knelt and began to stretch my stance to accommodate the dimensions of this device. Then, licking his palm, he gave my derriere a resounding smack and proceeded with my training.

It was then I noticed he had brought back more than the spreader bar that now stretched uncomfortably between my splayed ankles. For, as he approached my right side, I saw in his palm a small metal clamp, similar in shape to the tongs used in a kitchen, but designed to lock in position once applied by their user. I shuttered…were those to be mine? What part of my exposed flesh was to feel their cruel bite?

My questioned was answered immediately, to my dismay, for now my Master began to pinch my right nipple, twisting and milking my aureole until it had swollen and stood in distended relief in his hand. Then, stretching it downward, he positioned the clamp about the soft vulnerable halo of my breast and began to tighten its cruel jaws.

At once the pain overcame me, my lips parting in a silent scream as it spread and consumed my body. [Asylum], I thought…but I could not make myself use the only word that would spare me this anguish.

Again, my Master passed behind me, once more applying his palm to my reddened flesh in loud communion. Then, continuing to my left, he repeated the process as before, milking my nipple it as one would the udder of a cow until it had reached humongously distended proportions.

I cringed, anticipating what was to come. Already my right nipple throbbed in unbearable pain, the hard jaws of the clamp painfully cutting off my circulation and mottling the flesh below. Wide-eyed, I bit my lip and watched as my Master prepared my remaining breast.

Then, once more I felt the clamp as it closed about my tender teat, tearing a breathless gasp from the very core of my being. How long could I stand this, I wondered. How long would my Master desire me to remain in this tortured posture?

When the second clamp had been secured to his satisfaction, he circled back once more to my reddened orbs and placed his hand atop my lower vertebrae. Then, pressing hard, he bowed my spine until my back swayed and my gaping slit splayed wide before him.


"Hold!" he commanded as his left hand probed invasively between my shaven lips. His breathing quickened, and taking his index finger, he began an intimate examination of that which he had shattered the night before.

By that point my nipples had begun to throb unmercifully, the pain radiating throughout my body in ever-widening circles as he continued his leisurely inspection. Then, satisfied, he applied his moistened hand to my vulnerable backside once more, pummeling with rising ardor as I stifled my cries of pain.

Close to panic, I felt his left hand once again invade the wet aperture between my quaking thighs. This time, he resumed his probe with not one, but four of his fingers, forcing them into my torn and jagged hole until his thumb followed suit and I felt myself stretched beyond all endurance. Then, making a fist, he began to thrust mightily within my slender passage.

The agony was unbearable, for now I throbbed from one end to the other, my body a tortured mass of pain. It was into this morass of sensation that he began to insinuate the delicate friction of a single finger upon my clitoris. That was all it took…a single finger, for in a heartbeat I exploded around his fist, gushing in uncontrolled profusion about his wrist and down the length of his forearm.

Immediately reaching forward with his right hand, he released the clamps from my nipples and I felt the blood flow in pulsatingly tortured waves back into my mottled flesh. If the pain of application had been torment, it was nothing compared to the pain of removal. For now, combined with the pounding of my Master's fist, this mind-shattering, orgasmic release was more than I could bear and I found myself sinking in dark oblivion upon the floor at his feet.

My Master was not quite finished, however, for now his bursting erection waved stiffly above me. And so, straddling my throat between his knees, he lifted my face and began to stroke himself between my gasping lips, filling my mouth with the early proof of his lust. He continued in this fashion for a few moments longer, until his urgency had grown beyond denial, then quickly withdrawing, he aimed his pulsing rod directly into the center of my face and let fly.

In a heartbeat I felt his warm, thick cream spewing between my brows, flowing into my nostrils and flooding my open mouth. My eyes flew open in shock, and I tried to turn my head away…but he would have none of it. Instead, he clasped his organ by the root and began to pump the final drops in quick spurts and thrusts into my startled visage. Then, his load delivered, he once again placed his softened organ between my lips.

"Lick it clean," he directed, his tone mellowing. And so, releasing my bonds, he settled himself into the leather chair and closed his eyes while I swirled my warm, wet tongue around his depleted organ.

When I had finished, he drew me onto his lap, and carefully began to dab the milky coating from my features. Then gently stroking my hair, he curled his arms protectively about me and held me close, whispering that I had done well.

Finally we regained our stamina, and lifting me in his arms he carried me into the shower. Here, once again he amazed me, for as forceful as he had been, he now proved to be equally as gentle. Had hunger not driven us to seek a meal, I would have gladly stayed beneath the warm spray until the end of my days, my Master's fingers soothing away the cares of the world while time passed from memory.

As it was, we found ourselves ravenous, and as soon as the Colonel had my newly assigned clothing brought from the dormitory, we dressed and foraged onward to the breakfast room in the main building.

It was in that place that I became aware of why the woman of Belle Isle had envied me so, for there I found a different standard of clientele. The men who frequented this erstwhile resort were primarily wealthy businessmen, stout of form and dispassionate to the extreme. They were a dour lot, who treated their consorts like worthless chattel, leaving them to stand and wait while they consumed large portions of savory delights.

The Colonel, on the other hand, paused until I had taken my seat, then joined me and began to comment on the various strengths of the breakfast menu here at Belle Isle. In this, I deferred to his expertise, and soon found myself facing a huge t-bone steak with eggs and mountains of hot griddlecakes.

"We need to keep up your strength," he chuckled, "…and mine as well."

It was then that I noticed "Raven-hair" crossing the room toward my Master. Quietly she drew abreast of our table, and kneeling beside him she placed her cheek against his thigh and began to speak in dulcet tones.

"I've missed you, Colonel. You have no idea how much. I was hurt when you didn't send for me." Then nodding her head in my direction, she continued. "When you've had enough of this clumsy child, just call for me. My experience has only increased since our last encounter, and I know I can please you to a far greater degree than this driveling novice."

Listening to her cruel words, I hung my head in silence. She was right, I was no match for the bold expertise I saw in her eyes. My Master had every reason to alter his choice and continue on with this voluptuous concubine instead.

Brusquely, the Colonel stroked her flowing tresses, then raised the woman back to her feet. "Sometimes a virginal page is more of an inspiration, Elena," he responded. "I don't doubt your experience, but Noelle is more of a treasure than I ever hoped to find. Molding her to my service will be an extreme delight…one that I'd hate to miss."

Then, leaning toward me he lifted my chin and placed a long, intimate kiss on my trembling lips. "Never be ashamed of who you are, Noelle," He began gently. "You're a masterpiece in a world of copies…always remember that. I'm proud to have you by my side, and I want you to be proud as well."

"Elena" turned then and stalked from the room, her long, black hair swaying furiously behind her as she made her escape from the amused stares of her dorm-mates.

The Colonel had championed me! He had given me a degree of self-esteem that I hadn't known existed. In his service I would not be considered a mere receptacle for his nightly evacuations, but a treasured possession to be coveted and cared for, a woman of measure and worth. Had I been one of the women of Belle Isle, I too would have assessed the Colonel's new woman with resentment and envy. As it was, I had only to thank my lucky stars.

Chapter three

We lazed over breakfast, nibbling amid the luxury of time until the waiters began to prepare for the brunch gathering. A Champaign buffet appeared along the atrium wall, complete with ripened fruit and fresh croissants, succulent sausages and an omelet chef.

My Master rose and prepared to leave. In passing, however, he gathered a magnum of chilled Champaign and a basket of fresh fruit for the cottage. Then, his gaze gently stroking my body in anticipation, he guided me from the room and through the maze of tropical trails to our secluded hideaway.

"You're very beautiful, Noelle. Do you realize that?" he asked, opening the door and allowing the bright sunshine to invade the cottage.

I blushed. The lusty leers of men had given me an inkling in that direction, but no one had spelled it out as clearly before.

"You're blushing!" my Master exclaimed in amazement. "No one's ever told you that before, have they! You must have had very bad taste in men!"

Again I flushed, abashed and uncertain how to respond to such praise, but somewhere inside, a spark of pride began to kindle over the knowledge that such a man as this could find value within me. It was a start, a kernel of hope that I might be worthy to remain by his side after his vacation was through.

"My experience with men has been very limited," I began softly. "But, you're right. It was all bad, until now…"

"And now?" he replied.

Slowly, I raised my eyes until I met the bold thrust of his gaze. "I-I didn't know it could be like this," I responded. "You make me feel like a woman…someone sensual…a valued possession. In one short day you've given me a radiance that I never knew existed."

The look in his eyes intensified then, and gently he cupped my breast, running his thumb over my silk-covered nipple. "Value comes from the inside first." he whispered, his lips stroking my throat. "You have to feel it before other people can discover it in you. We'll have to work on that, Little One."

Slowly, I tipped my head back and savored the feel of his lips trailing along my collarbone. Sighing, once more I felt my response begin to pool between my thighs.

"Lets go for a swim." The Colonel directed, his hand caressing my buttock. "Now."

Now, I wondered as he led me from the cottage once more. But I hadn't changed yet! Did my Master want to see the wet silk wrap itself suggestively about my body, or…

Quickly he led me the 50 yards or so that separated the cottage from our secluded stretch of beach, then. untying the neck strap of my sundress he settled onto the sand to watch.

"Take the rest of it off." He ordered. "Slowly. I want to watch."

Blushing furiously, I hesitated. How could I bare myself, here, on the beach! What if someone were to come strolling along? But, my Master had given me my directions, and his desire was clear.

Slowly, I lowered the halter of my dress down to my waist, my nipples puckering in the sunlight. He smiled. Then nodding, be signaled for me to continue.

Fumbling, I released the catch at the back and felt the waistband loosen about me, the warm air caressing the flesh beneath. Once more he smiled his appreciation, and gave me leave to proceed.

Warming to my task, I lifted the skimpy dress above my head, taking care to raise it slowly, exposing each inch in gradual succession until the soft triangle of lace covering my mound came into view.

"Wet again, I see," he commented with satisfaction as his finger trailed along its surface. "Good. Now take them off."

Blushing once more, I slowly began to edge the thin fabric down over my hips and along my upper thighs until the pink flesh of my shaven sex shown nakedly in the summer sun. Finally, kicking off my sandals, I turned and bent low to slip the undergarment from my ankles.

I felt his hand caress me then, slipping in slow, sensuous circles over my pale buttocks, dipping between to nudge the plug he had placed there the night before. Then, sitting upright, he reached between my legs, and began to probe my slit with his fingers.

"Turn around," he ordered huskily, "…and spread your legs."

I cringed! What did he want of me…here…on the beach where anyone could see! What was he going to… And then I knew.

"Open your slit." he directed, "…and come closer. Let's see what you taste like this morning."

My nipples hardened to engorged peaks, and I did as I was told, positioning myself now before his lips as I stood there on the sand. Then, slowly reaching between my legs, I parted my slit and exposed the pink inner lining to his gaze.

The Colonel nodded his approval, then closing the few inches between us I began to feel his tongue slipping in and out of my intimate channel…taking what it would as I stood trembling before him.

Timorously, I watched the beach for signs of life, but to my relief we were alone. My Master's fingers grasped my buttocks now, pressing intently on the plug as though it was the trigger on a dispenser…drawing me tightly against his questing lips.

My knees grew weak, and I feared I would fall. Tension built, an intimate urgency that I couldn't control, and still he continued.

Then, pausing, he said "I want you to play with yourself, Noelle. I want you to rub your clit until you cum."

Shocked, I released my nether lips and shivered for a moment. Then, as he pried my slit open once more with his hands, I slipped my index finger between my thighs and began to stroke myself for him.

By now my knees were quaking visibly, and I feared that when my climax overcame me I would lose my footing…but continue I did, and soon my breath deepened and I felt my release become imminent.

Wet now in the extreme, I once more felt my Master's tongue lapping at my creamy essence as I continued my frantic ministrations before him. So close…so close…

Then it happened. Shaking, I exploded into his mouth, my body rutting primitively as I filled the air with my heated exclamations. Frantically, I twined my fingers into his hair to keep from falling, and still he continued. Over and over I came, his lips milking each and every drop from my body as I writhed above him.

By now, the tide had turned and hungry wavelets began to lick about our straining bodies. Finally, as I dropped to the wet sand in exhaustion, my Master rose and removed his wet clothing, exposing his engorged tool before me. Then, flipping me over, he positioned me on my knees and elbows, opening my thighs as he pressed between them.

Quickly and without warning, he tore the plug from my anus and placed his massive offering against my narrow portal. He waited but a second, and as the next wave swirled about us he gave a massive lunge and hilted himself deep in my body.

Inwardly I screamed! The thick, hard length of him filled me completely, stretching my delicate tissues far greater that any plug could ever have accomplished.

Another wave and I tasted the salt water rushing into my mouth as I gasped in pain. He grabbed my hair then, and tilting my head above the surf, he lunged again…and again.

Now I could hear his heavy groans above the sound of the waves, laboring lustily as he penetrated me from behind. Harder he pressed, deeper as his time neared. Finally, as the fullness of him brought me to yet another peak, we groaned lustily in unison and I felt his moist heat fill my body.

We lay there, among the rising waves until we were forced to reposition or drown. My Master then carried me into the sea and ran his hands over my body, washing away the sticky residue of our passion.

"You bring out things in me, Noelle," he whispered. "I can't look at you without wanting to rip the clothes from your body and have you serve me. Look at this…I'm hard again!" he murmured in amazement.

Then, wrapping my legs about him, he penetrated me once more, the waves rocking our bodies in the deepening surf.

"I want you to leave this place with me, Little One," he said softly, his voice a caress. "I want you to return to my home off base and serve me there as you have here. Do you want that?"

Inwardly, every fiber of my being cried "Yes!", but still I was hesitant. This man, this proud and virile being had opened up a new world for me. My time in his service had created an existence that would be hard to forego, should he ever tire of his new toy. Could I risk it?