In Hot Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan's eyes widened as his paw was placed directly onto the thickly muscled chest he had been fantasizing about for years, and the response from his own body was immediate. Already, the head of his cock was engorging with blood, and it was only gaining steam the longer his hand rested on that chest. He started to become hard, the flaccid cock becoming erect. "Are you...sure about this, Will?" he asked, gently rubbing in a small, circular motion with his right hand.

Will's pecs flexed at the touch, the hair jumping along with his muscles twitching and he looked into Ryan's eyes. They were so full of innocence, but there was also lust wisdom them. Ryan was just hesitant. He saw that look in all his wrestlers when they first sparred against him. "No," Will answered honestly. "But I want you..." Flexing his left bicep and bringing his right hand around to feel down Ryan's spine, Will grinned when he noticed Ryan give a shiver.

"And I want you more than words can ever say," Ryan replied, lust now thickly coating his voice. He groped Will's left pectoral with his right hand and pulled Will o him with his left, holding the slightly shorter male flush against his body, their lips but a few inches apart. "I've wanted you for so long. This is literally a dream come true."

Moving as close to Ryan as he could, the Coach could feel his cheeks redden. Their broad bodies rubbed against one another, and Will could feel Ryan's shaft rubbing against the bottom of his own. "Are you okay with kissing, or..." Will said as he moved his lips close to Ryan's and breathed lightly across the soft flesh. The older male could feel Ryan's own breath against his lips, and the thought of feeling his ex-student's lips on his own made his heart begin to race. His internal debates began to take a back row seat as his lusts started to come in full-force, like a tidal wave onto a beach.

Ryan grinned and rolled his eyes. "Coach, there's not a damn thing I don't want to do with you. Now, c'mere," Ryan said, wrapping an arm behind his lover's head and pulled him closer. Their lips pressed together a little roughly at first, but there was a tenderness to it all the same. Instantly, Ryan's member was fully hard and throbbing in response to the simple kiss, but it was an expected response, since the situation was his every fantasy come to life, and he almost felt light-headed from how excited all of this was making him. If he had butterflies in his stomach before now, it was a full-on maelstrom of butterflies, and that storm was quickly turning into an unbridled lust for the muscular male in his arms.

When their kiss broke, Will's chest heaved as he panted. He could feel every movement of his new companion rubbing against him, their flexing muscles rubbing together in ways that made his pent up mind sing for more. Looking at Ryan with a deep hunger in his eyes that he could not cover up, Will said, "How many times have you checked me out in the shower, Ryan? I'm curious..."

Ryan blushed bright red once again as Will grinned sinfully. "W-well, pretty much every time I happened to be the last guy in the locker room," Ryan admitted. "I knew you always showered after everyone left, and you never shut your door to your office, so I just kinda...watched sometimes. And I'd run out right when you turned off the water, so you wouldn't catch me and think I was some kind of pervert."

Giving a chuckle, Will said almost breathily, "Well, you are a pervert..." When Ryan gave him a bit of a hurt look in response, Will added, "But it's pretty hot that you can't keep your eyes off of your Coach."

Leaning forward until his lips pressed against Ryan's neck, the Coach began to lightly bite up the student's neck. He could hear the soft whimper that turned into a needy grunt leave the male's lips and feel Ryan's legs quiver slightly. Pulling away from the sensitive neck area, Will reached down to feel across his ex-student's throbbing maleness, eliciting another gasp from Ryan.

Focusing on the way the large, thick member pulsed in his hand, a pleasant smile snaked its way across his features as he felt a bit of pre slick his hand. Although Will was almost exclusively into females, there was something about Ryan's body type and submissiveness that turned him on. Taking Ryan's shaft, Will lined up his own before pressing the underside of Ryan's against his own. He hissed as he wrapped his hand around both their members and began to stroke them ever so gently. There was something oddly pleasant about the way Ryan started to lightly thrust into his grip.

"You doing okay?" Will asked with a bit of concern, reaching up to stroke across his lover's trimmed but still hairy chest with his unoccupied hand. "I don't want to come off too strong, but...you are really hard to resist." Will could feel his shaft throb in his grip as he rubbed it along his lover's own, and he gave a soft sigh as he started to roll his hips slightly faster.

"Mmf, yeah, I'm f-fine," Ryan replied between his small gasps and moans. "I've just...ah!" he gasped, moaning softly as a hand managed to hit a sweet spot on his cock. "I've never felt like this with another guy before, and I've...well, been with a few. None come anywhere close to you, though, Coach...er...Will. Sorry, I just realized I was saying that," the student blushed. .

Giving a low chuckle that rumbled through his chest, Will leaned forward until his lips were nearly brushing up against Ryan's once again. "Actually, I kind of like it when you call me 'Coach.'" A shiver shot down Will's spine at the words. He felt like he still held authority over Ryan and could lead the muscular ex-student whatever direction he wanted. Giving what sounded like a rumbly purr that started in his abs, Will added, "God, I never imagined that you, of all people, would want me like this..."

Pushing against Ryan's body until Ryan's back was pressed against the shower wall, Will stared into Ryan's eyes with an unyielding gaze. Ryan did not have time to react as Will took Ryan's chin and pulled him down to his lips. The kiss was as gentle as the first, and the deep, long strokes of his hand, combined with the feeling of Ryan's throbbing maleness pressing up against his own, was driving him to a high he rarely experienced. When the kiss broke, the two stared at one another with a glazed expression across both their faces.

"And I never imagined that YOU, Coach, would even be into me, another male, much less that you'd ever kiss me like that," Ryan replied, feeling a little starstruck. "I never took you for any kind of bisexual."

Giving a cocky smile, Will began to stroke their members faster. The combination of the shower water and their pre made his hand move efficiently across the their slick members. "A hole is a hole," Will replied as he leaned forward to nibble on Ryan's ears. "But I only like...certain males. You fit the bill very well. Big, submissive in the heat of things, and..." Reaching around to grip Ryan's left rump cheek in his hand, Will grinned when he blushed, gasped, and stood up straight as Will squeezed the muscle. "Your little sounds are music to my ears."

Though Ryan looked slightly embarrassed, he couldn't have been more turned on at that very moment. "You like my body, Coach? I...I'm not usually this submissive, but...I just can't help myself around you. It's like something inside me wants nothing more than to submit to you, Coach."

"Mmm, I love that...you are just a big puppy wanting some attention underneath all that hard muscle," Will said with a grin. The rebellious look on Ryan's face at being called a "puppy" was quickly melted away into pleasure when Will began to kiss up his neck. When he gave a little bit more than a nibble and heard Ryan give a bit of a yip, Will licked across the tender mark apologetically. "Sorry. Didn't meant to bite that hard," Will said with an embarrassed look on face. Although Ryan's maleness was still rock hard against his, Will knew from the yip that he may have gone a bit far.

Ryan chuckled a little nervously, scratching the back of his head. "It just surprised me is all," he smiled. "I actually...kinda liked that. I mean, I knew my neck was a weak spot, but no one has ever had the balls to actually bite me like that, so I...ah...never knew I liked being bitten quite like that. Most guys are too scared to do more than light nibbles, since they think I'll smash their teeth in if they make a wrong move, but your boldness is admittedly crazy fucking hot, Coach." Ryan shuffled a little awkwardly with his back against the wall, he gave a smile to show he was telling the truth and his eyes glittered mischievously.

Giving a chuckle, the Coach answered back, "Well, consider me to be your first, in that regard, then...and there's more where that came from..." Will gave a wink as he stroked their members in a steady, fluid motion. "Speaking of which, is there anything specific you want to do? Frotting is nice, and you are really hot when you thrust back against me when you twitch, but I assume that you had something else in mind whenever you jerked off." Although Will wanted to continue into more intensive territory, he wanted to make sure Ryan was on board with it. Though Ryan thought he was bold, he wasn't going to force him to do anything he didn't want to do.

"I...," Ryan blushed, "I always fantasized about you fucking me, Coach. I fucked you, too, occasionally, but it always shifted back into me bottoming, whether you're slamming into me doggy style, kissing me in the missionary position, or even just grinning down at me as you jackhammer into me. I've fantasized about it all so many times, and even porn doesn't get me off half as well as thinking of you does. Hell, seeing you practically naked in your speedo every day in the summer just makes it worse, makes me want you more," he admitted, growing a little more red in the face. "That's not...weird, is it?" Ryan asked, his shyness coming back into the shower wall.

Will couldn't stifle the moan as he imagined hilting inside of the younger man's hole. His member gave a violent throb before spurting a bit of pre over his hand, and he shivered slightly at the thought of taking his ex-student to unexplored heights. "No...not at all," Will said as his dominant aura began to take control once again.

"Are you clean down there? The chlorine in the pool probably did the job, but you know best. I may have to prepare you myself, unless you have lube, or something." Even though Will would have loved nothing more than to pump his seed into a warm body right away, he enjoyed the prep work involved, unlike most. He figured that, perhaps, it was like eating Lauren out, but obviously different. Just a different set of parts and different scents. He would just have to learn his way around Ryan, if he wanted the prize at the end: thetight hole beckoning him to enter.

"I'm good to go, but you're not good to go yet," Ryan chuckled. "If you, ah, don't mind me doing it, I'd love to get you all nice and slick for the next part," he winked. "If you catch my drift."

Giving a sly smirk, Will felt his member twitch. He had an idea of what his lover had in mind. "If you want to go down on me, I won't stop you." Placing his hand on Ryan's cheek and stroking it slightly, Will shivered as he imagined that tongue running along his maleness. "Just watch the teeth," Will added with a teasing smile.

Ryan smiled and flashed his sharp teeth. "You won't even notice they're there." He pushed himself away from the tile wall and switched places with Will, getting down onto his knees before the throbbing manhood which was now just a matter of inches from his mouth. "Looks so much bigger and intimidating up close like this," he commented with a smirk.

"Mmm, well, it will look even better stuffed inside that cute mouth of yours. Open wide for your Coach," Will instructed with a teasing grin as he gently placed his palm on the top of Ryan's head. He felt he was being a bit dirty with his ex-student, but the canine had a way of pulling out his more dominant side. The soft fur on the tips of his fingers reminded Will that he had control, and he loved the eroticism of it all.

"You got it, Coach!" Ryan barked jokingly before opening his mouth wide and engulfing the long, thick cock nearly to the hilt on the first descent alone. The first thing that hit his tongue was the lingering scent of chlorine mixed with body wash, but there was a hint of a masculine musk there that drove him wild. Within a few more casual bobs of his head, Ryan took that cock down to the hilt, deepthroating it expertly.

Feeling his legs nearly buckle out from under him, Ryan's free hand gripped the shower wall. His eyes went wide when he saw Ryan give a sly wink before beginning to bob on his shaft. The man's mouth felt wet, warm, and alive. Ryan's tongue trailed over his sensitive underside, and whenever he pulled back far enough, the tongue would work over his head and sensitive slit.

"F-fuuuuuuuck," Will moaned as his fingers dug into the tile wall. Ryan knew what he was doing, that was for sure, and Will nearly jumped when he felt a hand begin to knead his hefty orbs. Ryan's free hand wrapped itself around the base of Will's shaft and stroked upward whenever he retreated from his throbbing endowment, and the sensations felt more than wonderful. Will had to admit, Ryan was better than any girl who had ever given him head. Since he was three days pent up, the sensations felt incredibly intense.

Practically feeding off the sounds his Coach was beginning to make, Ryan purposely teased Will's cock, providing it with just enough pleasure to keep it on edge while also not pushing him past the point of no return and orgasming. Giving one slow, teasing lick up from the balls, all the way to the very tip of the ragingly hard cock, Ryan looked up at Will with a knowing grin on his face. He could feel his Coach's balls tensing in the palm of his hands as he rolled them sensually, and he knew full well that the other male was right on the edge, and very likely, a simple touch would be enough to push him over at that moment.

"Ho...oh man, I'm getting close!" Will practically shouted as he shivered and shook while looking down at his mischievous lover who was eating up the way his muscular body tensed and relaxed. The way Ryan's eyes twinkled sinisterly when Will's abs tensed over and over sent a shiver through Will's body, and he had to resist every urge to force the him down on his member, since he didn't want to make Ryan gag.

Ryan stood up and lightly trailed a finger along the underside of the sensitive shaft. "Think I've got you all nice and lubed up, but I've got a bottle of lube in the backpack in my locker," Ryan smirked. "You already know I'm a huge pervert, so it probably doesn't even surprise you, I'd imagine. What can I say, if I'm gonna get ass at an unexpected time, it's best I'm prepared for it, right? Though, uh...we can skip the condoms, if you want. I know you have to get physicals regularly, just like the wrestlers, so you'd know if you had anything I would need to be concerned about."

"Hey, if you want a nice helping of Coach seed, then I'm not going to stop you. Rubber or no rubber, I need you now more than ever. I'm going to get blue balls if we keep teasing each other..." Will said matter-of-factly and reached over to turn the shower nozzle until he could no longer feel the warm water flowing down his back. "Lead the way, bucko. I am curious as to what your ass looks like bent over a bench. I kind of want to take you doggy style." Will felt dirty at the words he just uttered to his ex-student, and the taboo of what he was about to do started to creep up into his mind once again. He waved it away as quickly as it had entered, though, when his member twitched against Ryan's, and he was reminded of the pleasure that awaited him. He wanted to relieve the pressure inside himself as quickly as he possibly could, at this point, and he was almost agonizingly hard.

Chuckling, Will stepped away from the shower wall. His arousal throbbed needfully in the air, lifting up slightly as a bead of pre-cum dripped down the head and over his weighty orbs. "Lead the way," Will said. Ryan seemed to have his own leaking problems as well, and his tapered canine shaft and exposed knot were consistently pulsing as he looked over his ex-teacher's musclebound body. Reaching over to turn the nozzle of his own showerhead all the way to the right, the locker room went eerily silent when the hiss of water hitting the tiled floor was no more.

Body trembling with arousal and need as he led Will over to his locker, Ryan fiddled with the padlock. Will waited patiently, his erection still throbbing as he awkwardly stood with his arms crossed across his broad chest. Giving a grin when he heard a click, Will stopped focusing on the bench in the middle of the aisle to look over at Ryan's pert rump. Walking forward, Will wrapped his arms around Ryan's torso and pushed his member in between Ryan's ass cheeks. Starting to nibble on his newest catch's ears once again, Will gave a chuckle as he heard a soft whimper come from the other man's lips.

"So, how hot was it for you when I pinned you to the mat?" Will asked playfully as he gently rolled his hips. The way the muscles squeezed around his member was divine.

Ryan stayed bent over, and he started to grind back against Will with lust. "I spent hours, no, days, researching techniques to help block out sexual desires, especially the ones I felt when you pinned me, or when we were simply sparring, and I was groping all over you." The ex-student smirked. "They never worked," Ryan laughed. "I was constantly fighting an erection, and those singlets don't exactly help hide anything. Hell, you probably knew how big I was downstairs years before now, if you were paying any attention." He looked over his shoulder and gave the beyond aroused Will a wink as he rummaged around in his locker without looking.

Will couldn't help but smile. He liked the fact that he turned Ryan on, even when they were doing things that were supposedly non-sexual. "That's pretty kinky, man. I figured it was just that you had a lot of energy! That was pretty naive of me to think, now that we are in this situation, isn't it? You were a big guy in those singlets...in more ways than one. Mmm, I love the fact that I put you in heat in the ring." Reaching around and gripping Ryan's member, Will gave a couple of teasing strokes, making his lover gasp slightly in surprise at the sudden hand on his cock. His fingers just brushed over the skin, and Will could tell it was pleasurable for Ryan by the way he rocked his hips in his grip.

Holding up the bottle of lube he fished out from his backpack, Ryan shivered slightly. "Mmf, here's the lube, if you ever feel like ending your teasing, so you can just fuck me already," he chuckled between small pants of pleasure. "You know better than anyone, Coach, how durable I am and how much I can endure physically, so go all-out on me. Let's see if you can live up to what I've imagined all these years," Ryan grinned, egging Will on.

Giving a lustful snort that ruffled Ryan's hairs on his neckline, Will snagged the lube from Ryan's hand and popped open the cap. Putting a healthy coating on his member, he gave a small hiss as he felt the cool liquid on his sensitive skin. Loud squelching filled the locker room as Will stroked himself. Pushing himself up against Ryan to pin him once again, but this time with his back facing Will, the Coach gave a sinister smile as he realized how much power he had over the larger male. Even though he was taller, bigger, and younger than him, he still did not fight his advances, and that was extraordinarily hot to Will.

"How about this: fuck the bench. I'm gonna rail you while you grip onto the lockers and you hold on for dear life. How does that sound?" Will whispered lustfully in Ryan's ear as he stopped stroking his member and began to thrust his hips in between Ryan's cheeks. He could feel the tip of his member just pass by Ryan's tight hole with every thrust he gave. The anticipation was eating at him to just plunge into the tight star and hope that Ryan could take it, but he knew that he had to take it slow. This was his first time topping another male, so there had to be at least some inhibitions. He had to savor the feeling.