All Comments on 'In Laws In Charge Ch. 03'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One time,

In a story like this I would like to see the ones forced to submit get revenge. By the tenor or the story, however, the author doesn't seem like the type to do that. Just more humiliation and abuse. Be original and surprise us rather than a continuation of the same familiar story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

Hi,

I read this series and loved every bit of it. Continue the good work. do not end it as I see a lot of oppurtunities. Add few episodes of Denise how actually took control of her in laws. How she acutally used the drugs on them? How actually they lost everything?....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

Let him get out of it and revenge. That would make it a really good story. He didn't look down at his wife and didn't deserve what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definitely need STRONG revenge here...

It's a great concept, but these people are so brutally abusive. The bitchs' husband has been a great guy, truly cares for her and she obviously doesn't give a shit about him. Unless it's just to be close to abuse his family. Time for him to say "fuck you, show the goddamn tape" and eagerly rape and seriously abuse the cunt and her gang. We don't need more wimp stories in this world. He didn't ask to be used and fucked up every which way; he thought he was loved. Payback should last a long HOT time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

perverse sadistic crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

There is something so delightfully deviant about this one in that he wants to resist but can't and the humiliation of knowing he is powerless to save himself and his family is a real excitement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous