In Laws In Charge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John dear" mocked my wife, "This is Clinton, he and I have been lovers for the past six months or so."

Quite the revelationary morning, but Denise wasn't finished with the introductions.

"Clinton, this is John, my husband, who has just this morning agreed to become my slave and that woman back there just about to fuck him up the ass Is my mother."

Introductions over Denise slid down Clinton's front onto her knees and seductively unbuttoned his jeans. I guess he must have some inkling of the games being played here because he hardly flinched at the bizarre introduction but maybe that was because my wife had got him as hard as hell and believe me he was well hung. In comparison looking at his huge cock I felt totally inadequate. Denise obviously sensed my feeling and turned her head to look right at me as her tongue curled around his stiff erection, it also allowed her to perfectly witness my reaction as Marcia shoved her strap on as deep as she could get it into my dry, virgin ass.

I squealed and cried which the other three inhabitants of the room found most amusing and as I lay only feet away from her I had to watch my beautiful wife administer an expert blow job to her toyboy while her mother fucked me like a bitch. And she wasn't gentle or careful either, getting her full weight behind it and slamming it in then dragging it back along the stretched sides of my asshole. Meantime Denise had swallowed Clintons dick and was busily giving him the deepest of deep throats, as she did so Marcia leaned in close to my ear and whispered.

"She learned how to do that from her dear Daddy and he's going to teach you next!"

There was so much to digest from that particular nugget of information but right at that point I wasn't going to get my head around it as with Marcia leaning forward to speak in my ear it had changed the whole trajectory of her dildo and it was stretching my ass even further, I gave another squeal and cry and the only discernable reaction to my plight was a chuckle from Clinton. But he had plenty of things on his mind anyway as my despicable wife was at that moment releasing his trouser snake from the depths of her throat and was climbing up him to mount him standing, impaling her hairy pussy on his stiff cock and clearly enjoying being impaled a whole lot more than me at that moment.

It all seemed to drag on forever, and while it physically hurt to be ass fucked like that by my mother-in-law it was equally damaging watching Denise and Clinton rut like wild animals. That was my damned wife, and I had thought just over a week ago we had a pretty good marriage, now after all that had gone down I knew it was all changed forever, and for me not all for the better. She came to a screaming, shuddering climax impaled upon her lovers pole and as if in harmony with her darling daughter Marcia increased her rhythm too. The bitch wasn't wearing a condom so as they writhed and bucked I knew he was filling my wife's cunt with his hot seed. Uuuurgh! Worse still, when Denise had recovered she came over to me and told me that the only way her mother would stop fucking me would be for me to lick Clinton's sperm directly from her pussy!

I thought about refusing, I really did. I felt that I should at least put some resistance up, to not let her humiliate me so easily but the truth is I capitulated almost immediately, as she squeezed in between the gap between my head and the bottom of the bed I was confronted by my wife's pungent, freshly used pussy, Clinton's sperm slowly trailing from it. Obediently, I lapped it up, stopping only as Denise waved goodbye to Clinton. It was to be the last humiliation of a very bad day.

*

In the next hour Marcia left, taking with her the video, promising to get it copied and to hide plenty of them out of my reach. An hour after she left Denise finally released me, she knew by then that her mother would have the tape stashed and that I now had no choice but to do as she wished to keep it a secret. As she undid the last of my wrist knots she took particular pleasure telling me that m-, Kelly and me had been invited to an evening at her parents that Saturday and that it would make today's events look like 'child's play'.

NEXT : THE FAMILY GATHERING

12