All Comments on 'In Laws In Charge Ch. 04'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please make everyone happy and fix this story

Not only is this guy a total wimp, but he gave up his family way too easily. Since he's supposedly the only one who's not drugged, he can stop them. If he can't find someone to help him get one over on the evil fuckers, he should send a confession to someone and then kill himself. There. No more mind-fucks from someone who "loves" you. Whatever it takes to get out and away... This is so much more painful than physical beatings.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmm!!

Well this shit isn't my thing. I do agree with the one that said that a lot of STRONG REVENGE is in order here. Revenge against every one of them that took a part in this hatred..I hope the revenge will start comming soon!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmmmmmm?

I just finished reading In-Laws in charge 4... I must say that for me it was a complete turn-off. I was hoping that you would find some way to turn this story into something different instead of following the same old formula (husband gets caught watching and is force by evil wife..and family to turn to wimp). The first two chapters were very good and both myself and my wife liked them, but chapters 3 and 4 were not doing it for us. I know that you get a story in your head and want to run with it, but after the feedback you got from chapter 3, I was hoping that you might tunr in a different direction. I have read several of your other sotries and enjoyed them, but this one...

Thanks you for taking the time to read this and I hope that I find your future writings as enjoyable as i have in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry but the 3rd and 4th part are just shit!

Please there are enough ways out of it without the tapes getting spread. As I see not one of the others who commented liked it. Why does his wife hate him so much? She obviously loved him onc since she defied her family to marry him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
In laws sex is best!

I liked your story with the realtor. I have always had this fantasy for my wife and her sister being forced to strip with her husband and I. I am a bit on the small side and because of that my wife will have to submit to her sister's razor.

Anyhow, thanks for your work and hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Emding sucks

Shitty ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How the hell!

What a fucking dumbass,I would of KILLED the fucking cunt of a wife and her nasty family

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Looking Glass Self

You are a gifted story teller. The tale is illuminating and powerful enough to galvanize stong feelings in the reader. Further, the story almost has two points of view in that the narrative was that of an outsider looking in and that of the husband himself. This literary feat is not easy to pull off without completely confusing the reader.

In my view, Denise and the in-laws showed her husband and his family their true natures and they all seem more content with a D/s lifestlye rather than the perfunctory existence (and sex lives) they had beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hypnotic and erotic

Really excellent story,well paced and not over the top. Totally erotic. I had a hard on during every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what the fuck

really stupid story. not even close to being believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm too damn lazy for a title

Fucking perfect😂👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

His continued, and his family's, descent into depravity is such a turn on. The matter of fact that they are used, turned out and basically playthings for their betters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

I definitely would like to read more how they get used and more outside play to and maybe some piss play and more degrading things by both family and John's!

japonezjaponezover 3 years ago

If not the best erotic series...between the first two i ever read. And i read a lot.

IT'S FANTASTIC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous