In Laws In Charge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers

"Little bitches need to get fucked up , you know!"

I backed away only to bump into Lynne behind me, wearing a matching plastic cock.

"Oh I know sis, maybe even double fucked. Now bend over brother-in-law, like the good, little bitch you are!"

I didn't bend over but I allowed them to push me forward so I was on hands and knees and braced myself as my two evil sister-in-laws began positioning their dildos to simultaneously fuck both my arse and my mouth. I closed my eyes as they penetrated me, feeling that wide plastic shaft squeeze up my asshole and knowing it was Lynne pushing it a cruel blow to my physical and mental state. Then the other one forced its way into my mouth and I was spit roasted between them. You would not believe the cackling that was going on from the four women as the watched or participated in this, sure drink was involved but it was a lot more than that, this was their revenge on men, me and my family and how they were enjoying it.

It was really quite sore and awkward having two hard lengths of plastic rammed into me from both ends, especially with the depressing mental thought of how I now looked and that all the action was being video taped by my wife. They kept it up for at least five minutes before changing ends and leaving me faced with the unhappy prospect of taking a dildo that had just been buried up my ass, deep into my mouth. I gagged and spluttered and tried to prevent it but was helpless to these four bitches and in no time was taking it hard from both ends again. Their mother was grabbing my head and forcing it further onto the dildo and spilling wine all over me while Denise was flittering about with the camera getting every shot imaginable and occasionally reaching under me to jerk my limp dick.

It almost came as a relief to me when the two men arrived back home, presumably having taken mum and Kelly home, almost, but not really it was just the next part of my nightmare. The four women demurred a little and left me to lie on the floor, almost sobbing, my ass and mouth sore and dressed in the most humiliatingly girly outfit imaginable at my father-in-laws feet. My relationship with Denise's father had always been somewhat strained, long before my marriage had gone to hell, he never felt I was good enough for his little girl (and only now was I understanding how 'close' that father-daughter relationship had been), while I always resented his aloofness towards me. Then as he looked down at me mockingly he reached to his trousers and released a large, hard dick from his pants. I knew then that he would make me suck it.

"You are the most pathetic excuse for a man I have ever had the misfortune to come across. Look at you! Dressed like a little girl, my god how pathetic are you? Thankfully my Denise seems to have realised the error of her ways when it comes to you, so all that really remains is for me to show you exactly where your position is in this family from now on. Get on your knees bitch and get that damn mouth of yours ready because this isn't a plastic dildo like Barbara and Lynne used on you!"

Wheezing, stammering and shaking I hauled myself to my knees and knelt before him, my mouth wide open for him to use. I was defeated, whatever fight had completely gone, they had succeeded in crushing my spirit. I was now going to give a blow job to my father-in-law while my wife and the rest of her family looked on.

But not immediately. First he hooked his heavy, hairy balls all the way out and stood right up to me to rest them humiliatingly on my nose, so that each ball slid down it and stopped on my eyes, his long cock stretching up the bridge of my nose and splitting my forehead. As he held it there his spoke down to me again.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy the taste, after all I haven't cleaned it at all since buggering your dear mother up the arse when I dropped her off minutes ago!"

With that sick declaration her slid his cock and balls off my face and shoved nearly the whole length of his thick cock into my mouth. I didn't do anything to resist, letting him slide it in and out to his own desire. When he ordered me to use my tongue to caress every single millimetre of his slick dick I did as I was told. When he ordered me to push my tongue out and strain forwards to reach for his hanging balls, voluntarily gagging myself on him, I did so without reproach. And when he told me to pull his cock from my mouth and to jerk him off so that my face was sprayed with his cum (my eyes, my nose, hair and mouth thoroughly splattered) , his word was my command, leaving my kneeling before my wife and in-laws dressed like some kind of bizarre transvestite splattered in fresh cum.

*

The next few minutes were a blur to me. I knelt there as the others started to tidy up, the party was evidently over but I didn't know what to do. Denise and her two sisters discussed what a total wimp I was and she took great delight informing them of my failings in bed. Then Denise, her brother and father got their coat and made to leave, almost dragging me with them. It was a cold night and in my tiny skirt and revealing top plus being freshly shorn of my body hair I really felt it as I was bundled into the back seat alongside Kevin. They had left the cum drying on my face and I so wanted to wipe it off but could not bring myself to either do it or ask to do it so I endured the car journey in her fathers car with my face hardening and Kevin reaching under my skirt to squeeze my balls at regular intervals trying to make me squeal.

We arrived at a house in a run down area of town, no where near where me and Denise lived and as the others got out so did I. They pushed me into the entrance way of a communal flat style building and I clacked in my heels up a couple of flights of stairs to where they rang the buzzer on a pretty beat up looking door. It was opened momentarily by Clinton, my wife's young, black lover and boy did he have a smirk when he saw the state I was in! We quickly moved into the flat and the heavy door closed behind us. It fell to my wife Denise to deliver the coup de grace as to me and my family's fate.

It was a long corridor and there were three closed doors in it, she pushed me up to the first one and made me look through the peephole, inside I saw my mum sucking a guy I had never seen before. Before I could react I was ushered along to the next to see Kelly taking it hard, doggy style in the next bedroom. In the final one I could see two, big, muscular black guys naked, drinking and stroking their dicks in anticipation. Then Denise spoke.

"You see bitch, you and your fucking family are going to make us some money. We've decided to branch out, start a brothel, you know? And the whores? Well that slut of a mother of yours can cater to the elder audience. Your cunt of a sister can cater to the younger, rougher elements. And you, dear husband can cater to the, shall we say, more 'specialist' elements of the clientele, their kinky sides. In you go!"

With that they opened the door and propelled me inside, dressed as a women, covered in sperm and my psyche shattered into submission to the two guys waiting arms. They were just my first clients as I became my in-laws cross dressing whore and earned them a whole heap of money.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,493 Followers
12