All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 06'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TheTunTheTunover 6 years ago
Great, just great

keep the great work coming

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Wow

You succeed brilliantly at painting Lori's rage at David, along with all her feelings for him and you wrap it all up nicely by showing how they first couple and how it changes them both forever. You juxtapose the extreme pain at losing both parents with the joy of them both discovering each other. Well done!

I had forgotten about this and checked when the other chapters were written and now I see why I had--because it had been so long. Nevertheless, the wait removed no luster whatsoever from Lori and David's story. Thanks again. An easy 5

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago
Lost & found story idea

How about telling the story about the four year between Robbie leaving and Casey finding him at that hotel chain on the day she spots him that would be an interesting read. Please thank about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
when are you going to do another part to this story

When's the next chapter coming out

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 is about 2/3 completed

Work has been a bit burdensome lately, so I haven't been able to address Chapter 7 as early as I would have liked, but now that 2/3 of it is completed the rest is bound to follow soon!

Hopefully I will be able to encompass the rest of the untold story, up to and including the story of how Richard and Hugo finally fell, and who they fell for, what happened to Bella the Beast and Maude, and Jimmy, Rosie, and baby Gemma's story, as well as a little about Lori's bond with Sophie and Richard...and why Sophie and Lori's mother, Jane, looked so much alike.

If I can fit it all into one chapter without boring the socks off everyone, I will, otherwise Chapter 8 looks likely...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

How much longer till chapter 7

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i love this series

i waited till chapter 7 to be published to read Chapter 6. of course, 5 stars! what a wonderful sexy story told by a brilliant writer! loved it. I think you could keep Lori alive in a few more stories from the UK - carrying on from where you left the story in the epilogue. i love Lori - and this story!!!

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
SO MUCH BETTER

CHAPTER 6 HUMANIZES LORI INTO A LOVE SICK HUMAN FOR BROTHER. IF IT WAS WORKED INTO THE ORIGINAL STORY, THE FUCK FEST SLUT ROUTINE IS NOW UNDERSTANDABLE.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 4 years ago
Thanks for telling us how David's second father died

You did mention that David's second father and Lori's father died, but you didn't explain what or how he died. I'm glad we finally got an explanation and also got to know what their mother went through before she died. It's sad, but it makes the story even better. Keep up the great writing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

this is the only chapter I have read, so far. Excellent writing of Lori's thoughts thru the years and her parents troubles. someone must have an anal fixation as it seems rather out of place for 2 young people finding a sexual love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES