In Love with Lori Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My plan, such as it was, was to dazzle him, mesmerize him with my breathtaking womanly wiles, seduce him, hopefully catch his baby, and when he left, which I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he'd do, at least I'd always have a part of him; if he went back to England, met and married some girl, had children with her, it wouldn't hurt so much, because I would have his child, and no-one would ever take that part of him away from me.

Getting my plan to work was almost childishly simple. I guess Davey had been taking notice after all, he'd just hidden it 'strordinarily well. It started innocently enough; I'd been trying to lead up to it all day and chickening out, until evening came and we were watching TV, reminiscing about Mom and Dad, when I declared that I'd had enough; I wanted to go out and do something, anything.

Davey agreed, so I dashed upstairs to change, and when I came back downstairs his eyes bugged-out. I was wearing a skin-tight mini-dress, killer heels, and the girls were pointing at him and beckoning.

"You like?" I grinned, giving him the full 360, while he went red, then pale, and he seemed to have a problem speaking, while the front of his jeans swelled up and bulged; I couldn't resist a small smile of triumph. I did that, at last; it was about fucking time!

He finally got his voice working and croaked out something like "You look naked under that thing...", so I slipped my hem up and showed him I was indeed bare-ass naked while he spluttered and stuttered (although that bulge in his pants didn't look any too offended...) and tried weakly to protest at what I was showing him, although he never once took his eyes off my ass as I wriggled and jiggled it at him.

He tried manfully to fight back, but he'd already lost, and he knew it. When I turned and showed him my pussy, freshly waxed earlier that evening, his eyes said it all, so I decided to go for it and cook him completely by whipping my dress off and giving him the full frontal, cheesy pose and all.

With that, Davey, sweet Davey, my hot blond fantasy-boy, closed in for the kill, which should have given me a hint that perhaps he hadn't been so immune to my advances after all...

I was still a virgin, but there was no way I was telling him that; if he thought I'd been around the block he was going to be easier in his mind when he fucked me, and he WAS going to fuck me, that was the whole point of this charade. To get his motor running on high, I kind of let slip I'd heard (and seen) Mom and Dad going at it like gangbusters; Dad liked doing Mom in the ass. I'd watched them do it, and she was obviously into it, so that was what I wanted to do with Davey; from what I'd seen on my forays into internet porn, guys went wild for that; maybe he would too.

So I baited the hook, coming off like I was such an experienced, carefree, slutty chick, and he swallowed it whole (or so I thought...) When he held me and kissed me while he felt me up, I melted inside; whatever he wanted to do, I'd do it, because after wanting him so long I finally had him, and his hands all over me were doing things to me I literally could not describe; rockets going off inside my head doesn't even come close.

His fingers inside my ass, probing, touching filling me, opening me up and getting me ready for what I knew was coming next, were doing things to me that I had no words for, but I did know one thing; that big cock of his I could feel pressing against me was going to feel so wonderful...

He pulled me astride him, sucking and biting my nipples as he slowly, agonisingly, but so wonderfully, pushed his cock deep into my ass, filling and stretching me in a way I'd never thought possible. The pain was incredible; I never realized how much that tight hole has to expand to take something as big as his cock, but I kept going, working him slowly deeper and deeper into me, because he'd finally showed he wanted me, and God, did I want him; if a little pain was what it took to snare him, then lead on MacDuff!

Even as he slowly slid into me, I kissed him gently, and he returned my kiss by gently biting and nibbling my bottom lip, while his hands lifted and separated my ass cheeks, making me feel what we were doing even more acutely; his cock felt wonderful lodged deep inside my ass, the pain forgotten as I exulted in the fact I had him at last; he was my first, the one thing I'd always wanted, and the way we'd done it, so intimately, in such a taboo way, made it all the more special to me; Davey was my first, and all was finally right in my world.

I began riding him, doing it the way I'd seen it done, thrilling to the feel of every bone-hard inch of him rubbing and caressing every nerve-ending inside my ass. Davey in turn pushed back against me, thrusting his cock deeper into me, fucking me in my asshole the way I wanted him to, taking me, making me his, making me belong to him, the one thing I wanted in this life; if this night was all we ever had, then it was enough, because feeling him loving me this way was the most wonderful thing I could think of.

Everything we did was doing things to me, things I'd never imagined, and I could feel the mother of all orgasms gathering as we fucked so deliciously. When he bit my nipple gently and scraped his teeth along the swollen teat, a bomb went off in my head as everything exploded inside me. Dimly, and far away, I heard Davey gasp out something as his cock jammed inside my bottom, filling me completely, pulsed and throbbed like a live thing as he filled me with spunk, spurt after spurt of the stuff shooting deep inside my ass.

The feel of my brother shooting his spunk deep inside me, the hot, nasty, dirty, sexy thrill of it kept me echoing and shimmering in an orgasmic heaven, all thought, all sensation except the feel of him jammed so solidly in me blown away on the winds of pleasure raging through me; all I remember thinking was 'if this is as good as it gets, then keep it comin', hotshot, I'm a-ready, and if it gets better than this, then I'm a dead woman!'

Davey finally relaxed, his tense body collapsing in a boneless heap under me even as orgasm echoed and ricocheted around inside me; I can truthfully say I had never come like that when I'd pleasured myself, David was definitely what had been missing, and if he could do that to me back there, when he fucked me properly, well, I couldn't imagine how good that would be. I wasn't going to waste a second in finding out, either...

I tried to disengage from him, but his cock was still hard, and still buried deep inside me, and my efforts were hampered anyway by him kissing me and touching me, fondling and squeezing me, and generally making me hot all over again; when he did slide from me, I clenched my teeth and whined as renewed orgasm once more throbbed and chased through me, followed by an instant of hot regret that we were no longer joined in such a naughty, taboo, wonderfully sexy way, but his next words were everything I wanted to hear:

"Let's go find a bedroom. I want to play with you tonight, you dirty-minded little temptress!" which kind of gave me a clue where he was with all this; the fact I was his half-sister seemed to have no bearing on what he wanted, but I had to make something clear to him, and maybe let him know just what he really meant to me; I would have settled for one night, but if he wanted more, and more of me, I wasn't going to say no...

"You are OK with this whole situation aren't you, Davey, you know, us fucking together and all? Because this is not a one-night thing for me, Davey ; I've wanted you since I don't know when, and now I've got you I want this to go somewhere real, not just become a casual fuck-buddy thing..."

His reply was everything I wanted to hear, and told me we really were singing from the same hymn-sheet, as he pulled me close and looked deeply into my eyes, those fabulous emerald eyes open, honest, and sincere.

"Lori, I want only you, now and for always. I want to spend my life with you, I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life, and I want to be the only man for you, forever. A man like me can only dream of a peach like you, and I never want to let you go, do you hear me?"

I honestly wasn't ready for that much; much as I wanted him to be the one saying it to me, it still hit me right in the heart, but there was no doubting his sincerity; there was no sign of the lie in his eyes, just an open frankness that jumbled my thoughts and feelings and tangled my tongue even as my heart sang in jubilation. To cover my confusion I retreated into a typical piece of Lori Keene smartass repartee, but I couldn't stop the big happy tears that spilled down my face.

"You smooth-talking English bastards are all the same, anything to get in a girl's pants! You had me the first time you kissed me, you silly ass, but it's nice to hear you say it! Now, take me upstairs, I need to freshen-up for round two!"

*

What we did that night, and how many times, has been told elsewhere, so I'll skip over it; suffice it to say I know now that was the night David, my Davey and I conceived our baby. I won't go into all that again, but there is one conversation we had that I think bears repeating, because it really was, as far as I'm concerned, the pivotal moment in our lives, the thing that changed both of us, Davey and me, forever.

It was the morning after our first night together; Davey and I had just put the final stamp on what and who we were, but he felt there was something he had to make clear.

"Lori," he said, "I know we're family, but that's immaterial. What's happened has happened, and I can't unmake it happen, nor would I ever want that, not in a million years. I realised last night that you're more, so much more than just my half-sister. I've fallen in love with you, and I love the feeling. I lay awake half the night thinking about how I feel about you, about what you mean to me, and I know there's no-one else for me. When I came home, I was coming home for the worst reason in the world, not to fall in love. You changed all that, in just one night. Now I know I can never walk away from you. I mean to have you and keep you with me for the rest of my life, as my lover...and my wife, if you'll have me."

That one statement changed everything for me; up 'til then, while I'd been more than commonly attracted to him, my plan had been to have him knock me up before he left forever, nothing more; it never once crossed my mind that he'd introduce a game-changer like that, and I'd certainly never imagined for one second he could be feeling anything like what I'd felt for him for so long. I had to know more.

"David Denham," I said carefully, "I want to be everything to you, surely you must know that, but how can we do that, I'm your sister!"

His serious face brightened, his eyes actually glowing with enthusiasm as he laid out his reasons and arguments.

"No, half-sister, and yes, we're related, but we have different fathers, that might make a big difference. I thought long and hard about this very issue last night, while you were snoring, and I don't really see that there is an issue. We have different surnames, we have different parents (well, mostly!), and we're from different countries, so there's really nothing to connect us. I'm already a qualified doctor, trained at one of the world's most prestigious teaching hospitals, so getting licensed to practice in the state of Maine should be a doddle. This house is in your name, so you'll always have a home and security here, if that's what you want. I love you, and I intend to be with you forever, wherever. I want you to believe that, because I know I'm in love with you, and I want you to be perfectly happy every day of your life."

I said nothing, just watched him carefully, giving him what Mom used to call my drill-bit look, the one that goes though you and out the back of your head...

"Why did you buy this house in my name?" I asked him, so he reminded me that when he'd asked me to come to England with him, I'd refused, because Mom and Daddy, all my memories, were here. With Mom and Dad gone, he was the only family I had, and he'd felt it was his duty to make sure I was well taken care of. I continued to listen as he laid out what he'd done, and why.

"I couldn't think of a way to persuade you to come with me, as you had made it clear you wanted to stay here, so yesterday I decided to stay here, and practice in Maine, rather than be separated half a world away from you. The original deeds for the house are with my solicitor's in London, to be certain no-one could ever take it from you. As a fallback for you, there's also $500,000 in your name in an account in a bank in Boston, it's been there since I was 18 and gained control of my trust-fund, because you're the most important person in my world, and you always have been; even when you were an annoying, scraggy brat!"

I made him pay for that, but not before I told him a few things I think he needed to hear, how I felt and what I wanted if we were to have a chance.

"David, I want to be your wife, I want to live with you and grow old together, and most of all I want to make babies with you; I want to go wherever you will be happiest, because if you're happy, then I'll be happy. I know I said before that I didn't want to go to England, but that was before everything changed so much, and I definitely don't want you to quit your training, not after you've come so far! I want you to become the surgeon you want to be, and I only want to be wherever you are, holding you up when you need it, and holding your hand when it gets tough. We'll be fine, trust me, but I can't accept your money; your father intended that to be used to ease your life."

"Nonsense" he retorted, "it was intended to better my life and I can't think of a better way of living my life than with you in it," which was exactly what I needed to hear.

"Thank you, Davey" I replied, "and Oh, and one more thing; 'Scraggy Brat', eh?" as I nipped his scrotum between my nails, nearly making him jump out of his skin, then kissed him, and whispered in his ear, "Will you marry me, Doctor Man?"

"Oh yes," he replied "and now I want to seal the deal before you change your mind!"

"Why Doctor Denham, whatever do you mean?" I lisped, giving his rapidly erecting cock a squeeze and rubbing my thumb over the swelling end, which was all it needed to jump up to full stretch.

I began nibbling his lips, his tongue, his ears, while simultaneously sliding my hand up and down his tumescent cock. His hands were busy exploring me, pinching my nipples, lightly squeezing and molding my boobs, feeling-up my ass and tight, puckered little rosebud, and lightly stroking my rapidly swelling pussy. I could only take so much of this, and I knew what I wanted, so I pulled away from him to lie on my back, inviting him, and he accepted, leaning over to kiss me full on my lips, a lingering, lover's kiss while he groped and stroked my pussy.

"Come here, husband-to-be, and show me how you make babies!" I stage-whispered, and once again, he hovered over me while I manoeuvred his cock into position.

Once I let him know I was ready, he slowly, slowly slid his thick cock into my pussy in one long, slow glide, watching me watching him as we coupled. His cock felt wonderful inside me, even more engorged than ever before, perhaps because he was so turned-on, and we began the old, old rhythm, with me meeting him thrust for thrust, lifting my pelvis off the bed to hump back as him as he pumped into me.

I was loving the whole thing, the look on his face as he fucked me, a pure and delicious mixture of lust, desire, and deep and overpowering love, but I wanted more, something else, something naughty, nasty, taboo, but so hot, and so wonderful too. I clamped down on him, and I have powerful constrictor muscles; I stopped him dead in his tracks, much as I loved the feel of him ramming himself into me like that. The look of hurt surprise morphed into his sweet grin when I grinned at him and tweaked his nose the way he used to do it to me.

"Whoa, there, Tex, this ain't no rodeo, slow down, I have a surprise for you" I said, giving him what I hoped was a mysterious smile at his querying look, that adorable little line between his eyebrows evident. He slipped out of me, and I raised my hips off the bed, my hands supporting my pelvis as I pointed my pussy (and other things!) at him.

I took hold of his cock, and, with my midsection raised off the bed, guided his cock to bump against my butt-hole, showing him what I wanted.

"Now, Davey" I whispered, and his eyes lit in comprehension as he got what I wanted him to do to me. He jammed that big-boy in there in one long, slow, unbelievably hot push, burying himself deep in my stretched and throbbing ass; I'm sure glad we lived alone in that house, because the way I screamed out in overheated passion-overdrive would have woken the fucking dead, let alone the neighbours!

New as I was to this whole 'sex' thing, I knew that this man, doing me like this, was the way I needed it to be for the rest of my life; I knew I loved Davey; I even knew I was deeply in lust with him as well, but now, as he sodomized me so wonderfully, I understood deep in the bone that he and I were both two halves of the same thing; we were destined to be together, and if we never made love ever again, for the rest of our lives, this night here would be enough. I remembered what he'd said, that he wanted me forever, but this night, what we were doing here, this was where we really became one.

Davey could sense that something inside me had changed. One look into my eyes told him that, and it galvanized him; his lovemaking became almost frenzied, sawing his cock into me like he was prepared to do it endlessly, and when he started to bite and lick my nipples, sending even more thrills and electric arcs zipping through me, I came with shattering force, my eyes and ears shutting down with the intensity of my climax. Davey began pounding me even more forcefully, riding my orgasm as I shook and quivered under him, until it was too much even for him, especially when I gently squeezed and massaged his scrotum, milking his seed from him.

With a coughing groan, David shuddered, his body and all his muscles tense as piano wire, while his cock swelled and throbbed inside me, each pulse sending me spinning into yet another burst of pleasure; a small part of me could tell he was flooding my insides with his spunk, and with that I groaned with pleasure as a huge sunburst detonated inside me, taking David with me as we surfed through that tide threatening to swamp us.

The climax passed, leaving only the memory of how he had made me feel, my awestruck mind clanging with something I'd read once, never believed, but now knew to be true; climax that intense could really only be compared to 'the little death' of le Petit Mort, and my Davey had taken me there, shown me how it could be, and I wanted more, forever.

Even as I pondered these deep ideas, something so alien to my usual self, I could feel me coming back and coming into focus again, hear and feel my heartbeat, and tremble to the little trills and shudders racing up and down my spine and making my limbs twitch and my tummy flutter. I turned to look at Davey, seeing the slightly stunned expression on his face even as I stroked his chest, feeling the clamor of his racing heart. He smiled at me, that sweet, boyish, mischievous grin I remembered so well from when we were children, and couldn't resist cracking a joke, just to see him smile again.

"Now I don't know how those country girls do it in England, but THAT is a good old-fashioned Iowa Ass-Fuck!" I giggled, while he gathered me in and held me close, his grin even bigger.

"Lori Keene, you are a very bad girl...but I like it. Now, may I please have some breakfast?"