All Comments on 'In Love with Lori Ch. 07 Pt. 02.1'

by beachbum1958

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jackh1962jackh1962over 5 years ago

I have really liked the 2nd POV. that you're doing here.For what it's worth I think that it adds greatly to the story. I've said it before that I think that doing this would work well with many of your stories. Some may feel that it's a waste of time to do the 2nd POV as you are at times covering previously covered story,but it's showing other points of view from others involved as well as adding new material,along with all the other emotions that are involved.

meme165meme165over 5 years ago
Another amazing instalment

What have you done with GrandTeton, not only have you got him chained up in your dungeon, but you all trace of him has disappeared from Literotica

By a strange co-inky-dink I watched the film "The Pursuit of DB Cooper" yesterday, and near the start there was a road sign mentioning Grand Tetons, and I couldn't work out how I knew the name, then today I read the introduction and the bulb above my head was finally lit, so after I had read this excellent work, I decoded to go and re-read some of his work, unfortunately his account has vanished

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

Lori - the series - is one of my top 2 or 3 favorites of all time. Its just a great, loving, SEXY story. well-written, fun to read, and a great story line. just Brilliant!! please keep on writing. your stuff BB 1958 is fantastic. THANKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Well worth the wait, and to think the conclusion is so close to being posted.

I love all your stories and I am anxiously awaiting more 9f yiur other stories as well.

Anon es

brownmobbrownmobover 5 years ago
Just keep it coming

One of my favourite stories in this place, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn boy

Now I NEED to know what happens ro Hugo, Richard, Josephine and Sara! Bet its just as good as the main story and that got yet another 5 from me.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 5 years agoAuthor
@ meme165, regarding GrandTeton

I'm sorry to say GT has decided to move away from erotica writing in favour of more mainstream romance, and is now working on several writing projects he's had on hold while he experimented with the various genres within the Lit portfolio. Going forward, I think he's going to be concentrating on Regency and Period romances, he and his wife are experts in the field, and I know he's been looking for the opportunity to throw his hat into that particular ring.

I should note in passing that my wife and I are avid fans of his work, he was originally her correspondent and friend, and she has a complete archive of his works that she guards the way a dog guards his bone (I think she has it all stashed in three different physical locations, just in case...) and reads whenever she needs a fix.

She and I are looking forward to GT's first foray into the world of Regency and Period romance, but for the foreseeable future, I think he and I are going to continue collaborating. The stories I publish here are very much collaborative efforts, even if GT doesn't see it that way, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆

This series is excellent. It just keeps getting better and better. I look forward to more of this exciting and romantic saga. Definitely worth more than five stars.

Geisha1Geisha1over 5 years ago
A really beautiful story

Just great. I look forward to the next chapter. But I hope it’s not the end. I love this story!

MhouserMhouserover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

You have done a wonderful job please keep going. I love it. Also please add to your story Down at the twist and shout.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 4 years ago
You are a great writer

After reading this, before even reading the last chapter I going to try and predict something and I'm sure I'm right. The first 5 chapters are like a great movie you see in the cinema, it's great when you watch it the 1st time, but when you watch this version over and over again or even the 1st time when you watch it, you realise that even though it's has a great story, it feels like pieces of the puzzle is missing or got cut because of time. The last 4 chapters is like the home release of the movie which has the extended version of the movie, which is the full uncut movie that you didn't see in the cinema. This version has scenes that enhances what was there before and fills in all the pieces that you felt was missing and much more, making the movie feel like an even better and complete experience than the version you saw before and almost like a sequel. Thanks very much for this ribbon on top of the perfect present.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
At what max said

Ditto 🥳

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I love this story, the whole thing. This is my second time reading it. Tt's one of my favorites. So after I finish reading it in the morning I'll put it back into my favorites and come batck to readit again in a couple more months.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Excellent, riveting story, all parts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeachbum1958@beachbum1958
A small town mid-way between Cannes and St. Tropez, on what used to be called the French Riviera. I have the Mediterranean to look at from the front of our house, a lagoon filled with flamingos at the rear, and our own stretch of beach where we keep our peace and the tourists...