All Comments on 'In Love with Love'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story.

chastenchastenover 10 years ago
Me too

I enjoyed it, also.

anon606anon606over 10 years ago
It reads like

the beginning.

Tell us about the courting of his daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It started as a romance novella, and ended with a "myth" twist. But readable.

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showover 10 years ago
Very Nice

I'm a fan of mythology. I think your story might be better categorized as Sci Fi / Fantasy because it wasn't really about romance as much as mythological erotic coupling, but it was a fun read in any category. 5* Good luck on the contest.

Edward TeachEdward Teachover 10 years ago
Imaginative

Good story, well written. I gave it a 5.

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
Liked it

5stars hope there is more but if not still a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well hello Mythology and Sci-Fi.

Nice little story with some odd twists. I assume Ms. Danvers was upset about the baby and was out. I'm thinking DNA test was the only way a Court would "see it his way" although you never broached that subject. Maybe a follow up story as his daughter (?) gets older. Does Mom come to visit? Does her brother/husband come to visit? A lot of open ended venues that could be explored. I voted a little lower than I might have due to the posting in the wrong category and I really didn't like the ending.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Nice twist with mythology added in. Not too much on romance one would expect between two people.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 10 years ago
Very nice

For once, a writer with an imagination. Well written

and the story flowed from beginning to end.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Don't fuck with the gods...

or wipe your ass on Superman's cape. As a mortal human, Thomas was lucky to be alive. The gods are not known to play fair, nor are they willing to forgive and forget.

I hope there's a sequel to this fascinating story.

Good luck in the Valentine's Day contest.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Interesting mix.

Loving, fighting, human and myth- Why couldn't mythology be so sexy in high school? Well written and entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Loved it. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I guess it's high time

That I actually start reading your stories. It was important to me for so long that you knew beyond a shadow of doubt that I adore *YOU* for you, not for what I fantasize based upon your public persona, or writing. Though your writing is indeed a part of you. As much as my sweetest dreams are mine. So, I shall start to read... every single one.

~ssA, ybb, aA, AdS. M.G.s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories