In Mom's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers

In addition to seeing the look in his eyes she could feel his body aching for release and savored the ability to control when, or even if, he got the release he desperately needed. She increased the tempo of her stroking as she reached down and cupped his balls in her other hand.

He gasped and she felt his balls jump just before he started to cum. He stared wildly into her eyes as she smiled back softly and licked her lips to add to the moment for him. He groaned loudly as his cum shot out of his cock and landed on his stomach just above his pubic hair.

Vicki expertly stroked out the rest of his cum. Her already wet pussy tingled excitedly when the last few surges of his cum trickled out and dribbled down over her fingers. Soon she was caressing his rapidly softening cock with a sticky layer of cum coating both his cock and her fingers.

She released him and gave him a towel to clean up as she did the same. "Damn, that was hot," the man complimented. Vicki smiled and was happy she had lived up to expectations. "Are you new here?" he asked.

She explained that she was just starting. He surprised her by pulling a couple more bills out of his wallet and handing them to her. "I'll look for you next time I'm here," he said.

He left and Vicki stayed in the little room thinking about what just happened. She realized that she just made the same amount of money as she made on a good night dancing at the club and all she had done was let a guy kiss and lick her tits before jerking him off. The rational part of her knew it was nothing more than glorified prostitution, but she was so excited from what happened and from the potential money that she wasn't thinking rationally. Before going home that night she told the club owner that she was interested in working there full time and he immediately agreed.

Vicki quickly grew very comfortable in her new job. She prided herself on reading her clients and knowing what they wanted before they asked. Some guys only wanted to watch her dance and wouldn't even remove their clothes. Some liked to jerk off as they watched her dance. Most guys wanted her to jerk them off at the end of the show. Her already practiced hands grew even better at handling a cock and knowing just how to stroke and touch it to prolong his release until she was ready for it.

A vast minority of the guys were after something more serious. Vicki never did anything more than a hand job without a lot of money and even then only when she felt comfortable with the guy. It had to be someone she had seen a few times before so they could build some level of comfort together.

Most of the time these guys wanted her to suck their cocks. In the right situation Vicki eagerly did as they desired. She never took their cum in her mouth and instead usually let it shoot all over her tits. With a few of the guys she really liked, she would end the show by rubbing their cum all over her tits while they watched.

One or two guys wanted even more and, after much teasing and making them wait, Vicki did finally give it to them. The absolute lust and desire they had for her always made these fucks very short and intense. She always made her clients wear a condom and soon had the act of putting on a condom down to a sensual science.

Vicki enjoyed her new job and her income was higher than ever. The only downside was that it raised her sexual desire to nearly uncontrollable levels. She frequently used her sex toys to pleasure herself and found great release and pleasure when she was able to actually fuck a man.

Her fucks at work were entirely focused on the men and as soon as they came the fucks ended regardless of how excited or in need of release she was. Her job always left her wildly horny and it seemed that no matter how many times she masturbated she was still horny.

One really slow night at the club she confessed her sexual frustrations to Destiny, one of the other women who worked at the club. There were only a couple of customers in the club and they were interested in some of the other women, so Destiny and Vicki continued talking over a few rounds of drinks. They commiserated about how they basically fucked for a living but had a hard time getting any personal satisfaction out of it. Vicki wasn't exactly sure how things progressed to this point, but before she knew it she and Destiny were alone in one of the private rooms.

After turning on the radio Destiny started to dance with Vicki. Their dance was slow and sensual and Vicki's pussy became incredibly wet. She had never been with a woman before but had often seen women kissing and fondling at work and always found it oddly exciting. She knew that several of the women she worked with were openly bisexual and as soon as she and Destiny started a long kiss she knew why.

Destiny felt so soft and exciting and there wasn't any of that awkward fumbling that seemed to happen when Vicki kissed a guy for the first time. It seemed that she and Destiny immediately fell into a perfect union as they kissed and excitedly fondled each other.

Before long they were both naked and Vicki sucked another woman's tit for the first time. The softness of it excited her and the whole act made her feel very nasty and horny. Soon Vicki was sitting on the couch where the men usually watched her dance as Destiny sucked her pussy. Destiny must have been experienced at this as she drove Vicki out of her mind with lust.

She tried to restrain herself but Vicki's orgasm was so powerful that she cried out loudly. She was sure the bouncer would come in to check on them. Fortunately, the occasional muffled cry of pleasure was not uncommon from the row of small rooms and nobody disturbed them.

They traded places and Vicki savored the smell and taste of Destiny's wet pussy. She was surprised at how comfortable it felt to lick her and how she seemed to know what to do. The way Destiny's pussy spasmed and her body trembled as she orgasmed left Vicki so excited that she hoped for another fuck.

To her disappointment Destiny whispered, "I need to go."

They shared one more kiss before Vicki whispered, "Thanks."

"Anytime," Destiny answered before she left Vicki standing naked in the small room.

Destiny was true to her word and she and Vicki became regular lovers. Usually they ducked into one of the rooms at work and fucked at the end of their shift to release their pent up excitement. Vicki was very satisfied by these encounters and found her appetite for pussy grew and grew. Her desire for a hard cock didn't wane at all, but now it was joined by an equal thirst for pussy.

Before long Vicki fucked several of the other women from the club. She appreciated the differences and unique erotic qualities of the young women, the women her own age, and the women much older than her. It turned out that virtually all the women at the club either considered themselves lesbians or bi-sexual. With them all sharing the feeling of heightened lust after pleasuring guys endlessly at work, most of them were eager to release their desires with one of their co-workers.

As she explored her new desire for other women, Vicki decided to call some of the women she used to dance with at other clubs. In particular, there were a few of the younger, sexier dancers that had, at various points, told Vicki they were bi-sexual and had indicated they were interested in her. As she grew more comfortable being with women she began thinking about these hot, young women and decided to give one of them a call.

Their first date went very well and they ended the night fucking wildly at the younger woman's apartment. After that Vicki began to periodically go out with some of the dancers from her previous clubs. Vicki always grew very horny by the excited looks she got when she arrived at a club and then left holding hands with one of the dancers as a bouncer escorted them out. She could practically feel the guy's lust and excitement as she and the other woman left together.

During this time Vicki felt her life was definitely on the right track. She and Sara were close and Sara was turning out to be a great kid. Vicki never wanted her career to be an issue between her and Sara and so she made the decision very early to be very candid with Sara about what she did. Whenever Sara asked, Vicki described her job in as much detail as she felt appropriate.

Tragedy struck when Vicki's parents were killed in a car accident when Sara was 15. It was definitely a tough time for them but in the end it seemed to pull Vicki and Sara even closer. Her parents left her all the money they had and Vicki had managed to make some good investments, so she felt comfortable that she and Sara would be OK.

Eventually she started working less and less at the club. By now her client list was full of regulars and she was able to work only a couple of nights a week and still make good money.

As Sara grew older she asked more and more questions about Vicki's job. Eventually, when Sara was 16, she asked enough questions that Vicki described nearly all that she did at work. She left out the parts about jerking off, sucking off, or actually fucking her clients, but she did tell Sara about how she danced for men privately.

Sara seemed to deal well with her mom's unusual occupation. Vicki's theory of openness about her career seemed to work as Sara accepted what her mom did without attaching stigmas or judgments to it.

It was not long after this that Vicki and her aunt decided it was time to tell Jon the truth. Jon was just about to turn 19 and took the news about as well as could be expected. Vicki told him about her past drug use and about how she had cleaned up and stayed clean for nearly 18 years.

She told him all about his half sister and about how, if he was OK with it, she wanted to have some role in his life. The only thing she didn't tell him about was her current job or her past as a stripper. She didn't know why since she felt exactly the opposite with Sara, but somehow she didn't feel right telling Jon about this. She supposed she had seen enough 18-year-old boys when she had been dancing that she knew how he would react to the idea that his mom did that for a living.

Slowly, Vicki and Jon began to build a relationship. It was one of being acquaintances at first and then slowly grew into friendship. Eventually, Vicki could feel a real mother-son bond forming between them and was very happy when Sara and Jon started acting like a brother and sister.

Vicki was initially shocked when, as they ate dinner one night, Sara asked her many questions about her job stripping. Sara's questions all revolved around Vicki's time dancing at the club and not what she was doing now. Vicki answered several questions and finally said, "Not to be nosy Sara, but why all the questions?"

Vicki nearly fell out of her chair when Sara casually answered, "I was thinking I might try stripping."

"What? Why?" Vicki responded in surprise. It was true that stripping had helped to turn her life around, but she knew that she was a one in a million story. She had seen many younger girls start stripping for the money and quickly get pulled into the drugs, sexual decadence, and over the top lifestyle that always led down a dead end path.

Sara was now 18 so she could legally work at a few of the clubs in town. Vicki was 38 and still worked one or two nights a week at the club. She was older than most of the other women but she still looked about 30 and had a group of loyal customers who paid very well for an experienced performer.

With a couple of her better looking clients the private shows were now little more than wild fucks. There was hardly any dancing or teasing with these two and they would lustfully start to strip each other and fuck wildly as soon as they were alone in the room.

"Don't freak out, mom," Sara answered calmly. "We both know that we're short on money for me to go to college. I don't want to get a pile of loans, so I was thinking I could dance part time to pay my way through school."

They lived only a few miles from a small college and Vicki had seen many girls start dancing under this same line of logic only to drop out of school and have their lives messed up. Vicki wished again she could afford to send Sara to any school she wanted and not worry about money but she knew that wasn't possible. They had enough to help pay for Sara's tuition, but they needed to find some other source of money.

Vicki cautioned Sara with the potential perils of stripping but Sara kept saying that she had given this a lot of thought. "Besides," she added, "I've always got you to advise me and keep me in line. You've been through it so you know how to make the right choices."

Vicki didn't like the idea but she knew there wasn't much chance of stopping Sara. Sara was always very strong willed and Vicki suspected that her mind was made up. At this point Vicki's choice was to try and help her and keep her from making poor choices or to risk pissing her off and having Sara decide to do this without her help.

Eventually, Vicki made some calls to a club she knew had a good reputation for paying well and being safe. Through her years in the business she knew lots of people and pulled some strings to get Sara an audition. She balked at first when the club owner asked her how she knew Sara, but Vicki eventually confessed that Sara was her daughter. "Hot!" the owner replied excitedly. "Well, if she is half the dancer you are this will work out just fine."

The audition was set up for a few days later and when she got home that night Vicki told Sara the news. Sara was excited but grew quiet soon afterward. "What's wrong?" Vicki asked. "Do you want me to cancel the audition?" Vicki secretly hoped Sara had grown cold feet.

Sara said she still wanted to do this but then paused as she struggled for the right words. Finally she said, "Well, mom, I guess it's just that I've never stripped or done anything like this before."

Vicki told Sara about her first time and gave her some tips for how to get through it. She gave Sara some other advice on how to practice for the audition, but the whole time she couldn't believe what she was doing. "Holy fuck," Vicki thought to herself, "am I really teaching my daughter how to strip?"

For the next day or so Vicki could hear Sara practicing in her room. Deep down Vicki knew that nothing she could do in her room could really prepare her for getting on stage and dancing for strange men, but the practice seemed to be helping her so Vicki tried to be supportive.

One night over dinner Sara surprised Vicki when she said, "Mom, I just don't know if I'm getting the hang of stripping." Vicki said she was sure Sara would be fine and tried to give her some advice.

Sara listened patiently but then said, "I just don't know. It all sounds OK but it just doesn't feel right. I don't know...um...I guess I was thinking..." Clearly Sara had something she wanted to say but couldn't put into words.

Vicki took her hand and comforted her by saying, "What is it? You know you can say anything."

Sara took a deep breath as if to steady herself and then quietly said, "Well, I guess I feel like I might do better if I could see someone else dancing. I've never seen a real stripper before so I don't know how they do things."

Vicki was silent for a moment and then offered, "Well, I guess we could go to a club together and you could watch."

"Yeah, but," Sara started slowly. It was clear to Vicki that Sara had something else on her mind. "I guess I was wondering if you could show me how you do it."

For some reason Vicki didn't quite know what to say. The idea of stripping for her daughter wasn't something she ever considered. "Come on, mom," Sara said, "please. Besides, you've always told me that stripping in itself is nothing to be ashamed of, so what's the big deal?"

Against her better judgment Vicki agreed. "Could we do it now?" Sara asked.

"After dinner," Vicki replied. They chatted for the rest of dinner and Sara seemed to be completely fine. Vicki, however, couldn't shake the feeling that she was about to do something wrong. She didn't know why, but she had a knot in her stomach that wouldn't go away.

After dinner Vicki started getting ready for her "demonstration". She decided the best place would be the living room and told Sara to sit on the couch. Vicki found appropriate music from their CD collection and cued up a good series of songs. She took a moment to compose herself and then hit the play button.

Just as she started to dance Sara said, "Um, wait. Sorry, but I was hoping that you could do it just like you did in the club. I mean, well, starting with the outfit you would wear."

It was cute how nervous Sara was and Vicki laughed as she looked down at herself wearing a pair of sweats and a T-shirt. Not exactly what she usually wore to strip. She agreed and went into the bedroom to change.

While she was changing she again had the feeling that she shouldn't be doing this. She tried to push that idea aside as she found some clothes that would work. She hadn't worn the dress in a while but it still fit her nicely. It was a loose dress that dipped low between her tits and displayed much of her cleavage. As when she had worn the dress stripping she left off her bra and slipped on a thong underneath. The dress stopped about mid-thigh and she had always liked the way the dress hugged her body. She also enjoyed that she could either lift the dress up and over her head or push it down off her shoulders depending on her mood.

She took one last breath to steady her nerves and told Sara to hit play and then sit back down. "This will be like making the entrance from the dressing room," she added.

She waited until the first few seconds of the song played and then made her entrance. The songs she had picked were ones she had loved to strip to, and it seemed her body easily fell into the rhythm of the music once she started to dance.

Moving around her living room felt awkward at first but she did her best to dance and act for Sara like she would for her customers. As she danced she never looked directly at Sara because she was sure that it would feel too weird and she would have to stop.

She showed Sara many of her favorite moves and teased her over and over by lifting her skirt or leaning over and pressing her tits together with her arms or hands to amplify her cleavage. Vicki didn't say anything but tried to demonstrate all the things she had told Sara to try.

Vicki slowly started to lift the dress about halfway through the second song. As she pulled it up and over her tits she turned her back to Sara to further the teasing before showing what every customer wanted to see, her naked tits. Vicki tossed her dress aside and danced with her back to Sara for a while longer before turning around. When she turned she put her hands over her tits and slowly and seductively played with her tits before she actually exposed them to her customer.

By this point Vicki's nerves were gone and she had fallen back into the familiar movements from all her years on the stage. To her surprise she also felt herself getting excited just as she usually did when she stripped at the club.

Before she was excited by the stares and comments from the men who watched her, but now she was excited by the memories of those same stares. As she toyed with her tits she remembered the time she had one guy so excited by doing this that he literally started moaning in lust. She imagined he would sound exactly the same while fucking, as the low moan seemed to come from deep in his throat.

She had teased him unmercifully before finally exposing her tits and had grown incredibly excited that night thinking about how hard his cock must be for her. When she noticed that one of his hands was under the counter and near his crotch she realized that he could be playing with himself right then and felt her pussy getting wetter.

jt123
jt123
2,747 Followers