In Mom's Footsteps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

Vicki finally removed her hands and exposed her tits to Sara. She continued to dance and demonstrated how she played with her tits while she stripped. Truthfully, she wasn't so much demonstrating for Sara any longer as she was doing what felt natural and sexy after all her years of experience.

She pinched and rolled her stiffening nipples between her fingers and looked into Sara's face for the first time. She initially looked up by accident as she had gotten so involved in her dancing that she looked before she remembered she was trying not to.

What she saw made her jump slightly, made her stomach knot and, surprisingly, her pussy ache. Sara sat staring with that same wild, desperate, wanton look in her eyes that Vicki had seen reflected back at her from thousands of men. She had seen that look from a few women also, and it always seemed more exciting and wild when she had a woman that excited. Now, however, it was her own daughter staring at her wildly and she didn't know what to do.

She continued dancing and was very aware of how excited she was and of how wrong she felt to get so excited. She glanced back at Sara a few more times and each time saw that same lusty look in her eyes. They never made direct eye contact as Sara always stared excitedly at Vicki's tits or body.

By the time the last song ended Vicki could feel the heavy wetness of her own pussy. When the music stopped it was like Sara slowly came out of a trance. "Um, wow, thanks," she quietly said.

"I hope that will help," Vicki said trying to hide her excitement by sounding like a teacher with a pupil.

"Yeah, wow," Sara said again before growing silent for a few seconds.

"Everything OK?" Vicki asked as she realized she was still standing in front of her daughter wearing only her black thong that by now was soaked with her pussy juice.

Sara paused before answering but then said, "Damn, mom, you're hot!" She said it in a high school girl sort of way that seemed innocent and exciting at the same time.

Vicki laughed off the comment but deep down she grew very excited. She pulled her dress back on and made up an excuse about being tired and needing to go to bed. She said goodnight to Sara and quickly made her way to her bedroom.

After standing silently for a few minutes with her mind reeling about what just happened Vicki opened her favorite drawer and pulled out her smallest vibrator. It only took a few seconds of the thin head buzzing around her excited clit before Vicki burst into a wild orgasm. She had to bite her pillow to keep from calling out as her powerful orgasm rocked her body.

Afterwards she showered and then lay in bed for a long time trying to understand her emotions and reaction. She felt guilty as hell for being this excited and cursed herself for getting so worked up over her own daughter. Still, she couldn't deny that she had felt that familiar feeling of power and control that she loved from her days stripping.

Her heightened excitement was further fueled by the lust filled eyes of another woman watching her wildly. What she hadn't counted on was that her excitement seemed to be pushed to even greater levels knowing the eyes watching her belonged to her daughter. By the time she drifted off to sleep she still didn't know if she had done a good thing for Sara or demonstrated to herself that she was the worst mom in the world.

Vicki felt a little weird the next morning being around Sara but Sara seemed completely normal. Eventually things returned to normal around Sara and a few days later Sara went for her audition at the club. When Sara returned she said she felt really, really weird on stage but that she thought it went OK. The owner asked her to come back a few nights later when they were having an "amateur night". He said that if Sara got through that OK then he would give her a regular shift.

As much as Vicki didn't want Sara stripping she knew that they really did need the extra money for her college. Vicki decided she would start working more herself. They were doing OK with her only working a few nights a week, so she figured if she worked more and built her client base back up she might make enough to get Sara stopped before she really even started.

Vicki's bosses eagerly agreed to let her pick up more shifts at the club where she worked. It did increase their income but whenever Vicki suggested to Sara that Sara could choose to not dance at the club Sara dismissed her and said it would be fine.

Somewhat to Vicki's disappointment Sara was offered a job dancing at the club after her first night. After her first couple of shifts dancing Vicki asked Sara how it was going and offered advice. Not surprisingly, Sara seemed to be going through the same sort of emotions that Vicki had gone through when she had first started dancing. Sara confessed that it felt very strange and a little scary to be naked in front of strangers, but that it was also kind of fun. Vicki didn't push Sara for a better explanation, but she was pretty sure what Sara meant by "fun".

Vicki remembered vividly the "fun" feelings she had when she realized the raw sexuality and lust dancing created for her. The way the guys were totally helpless to do anything but stare wildly and throw more and more money at her as she was free to tease them any way she liked. She worried some about her daughter now being the object of such wild lust and of her daughter now experiencing all those intense sexual emotions, but Sara was an adult and given her career path Vicki clearly wasn't in any position to tell her to stop.

Vicki continued working her extra shifts and loved every minute of it. She eagerly went about her work giving hand jobs, blowjobs, or wildly fucking her customers in her private little room. Even when she fucked her customers it was rare for them to last long enough to give her any conclusion to the fuck. Usually they simply pounded their cocks inside her wildly until they filled her with cum and left. Vicki loved the fucking but was usually left wildly horny by the end of her shift.

To relieve her pent up lust she usually retreated home and made use of her array of sex toys. Destiny had long ago left the club, but there were still a few other women at the club who Vicki would try to connect with at the end of her shift to release their pent up lust. These lesbian encounters were always hot, wanton, and served as a great release valve for Vicki's lust.

Sometimes, she and Tony, one of the bouncers at her club, would sneak off for a fuck after work. Tony wasn't the best lover she'd had, by any means, but he was always willing to suck her pussy first until she came, and sometimes until she came a couple of times. Once she finished cumming she would either suck Tony's cock or they would fuck until Tony filled her with his cum.

One particular night after her shift ended Vicki was feeling good. She had let her last customer of the day finger her pussy until she came and she repaid the favor by fucking him wildly until he reached an intense orgasm. Because of this she didn't feel the need to rush right home and masturbate. Tony was off tonight or she probably would have tried for a quick fuck with him to finish the night off.

Instead she got in her car, said goodbye to the bouncer escorting her out, and drove off feeling like she should find something to do. She knew Sara wouldn't be home yet as tonight was the night that Sara worked the late shift at the strip club. Typically that was the shift reserved for the top dancers, as that is when the crowd was at its wildest and drunkest. The top dancers could usually coax great money out of the crowd during this time and Vicki had been a little surprised Sara had so quickly received a spot in this shift.

She had to drive near the club where Sara worked, the same club where she had stripped many years earlier, and as she drove by she looked at the parking lot. It was packed, as usual, and Vicki felt an odd mix of emotions knowing that all those horny guys were in there watching her daughter.

Almost before she realized it she turned down a side street and wound her way back toward the club. She parked the car across the street and looked at the glimmering lights of the club's sign. She wanted to go in and see what was going on, but she was afraid of actually seeing Sara in there. She finally got out of the car and convinced herself that she would stay in the back, out of Sara's sight, and that she would just go in to thank the club's boss for looking out for Sara. After all, she and the boss went back a long way.

Vicki paid the cover and quickly ducked to the back corner of the dark room and found a little table. Even with her quick entrance she was still very aware that several guys had spotted her and were staring lustfully at her. Single women were rare in clubs like this and never failed to peak the curiosity of the male customers.

The club was much like Vicki remembered. It seemed little had changed in the years since she'd worked there. The strongest thing Vicki sensed however, was that familiar feeling of testosterone and raw sexuality in the room. She still felt that at her work, but she worked more on a one-to-one level now and that didn't quite compare to the way a room felt after hundreds of horny men came and went throughout the night.

The club's boss spotted her and joined her at the table. They chatted for a while before Vicki thanked him for taking care of Sara. "Hell, don't thank me," he replied. "She's earned every shift she's had here. The customers can't get enough of her." He then gave Vicki a sly smile and added, "I think she takes after her mother, if you ask me." Almost immediately afterward a waitress grabbed him and Vicki heard something about a problem with the beer tap and he was gone.

The dancer on stage finished her last song and the DJ introduced the next dancer as "Sunny". After a short pause Sara slithered out of the dressing room and danced up on stage. She wore a skin tight, strapless dress that exposed some cleavage and barely covered her ass in addition to have a slit cut up one side that went all the way up to her hip.

Vicki simply stared as she glided across the stage. Part of her couldn't believe this was her own daughter. The person on stage now was so confident, so forceful, and so obviously in control of every man's attention in the room it was surprising. Sara performed a thoroughly wicked dance during the next four songs. She played with her tits and hard nipples. Sara pinched and pulled her nipples and shook her tits in the faces of the men around the stage causing them to hoop and holler and put out even more money.

Sara's set was over before Vicki realized it and "Sunny" left the stage. It was then that Vicki realized she had been sitting completely frozen since Sara first appeared. As the rest of the dancers went through their sets Vicki sat in shock waiting for Sara to return to the stage. Was that really her Sara up there? Sara moved with such a grace and sexuality and Vicki wondered if she ever looked that good dancing.

During Sara's next set Vicki watched closely. She had gotten over some of her shock now and watched Sara dance and tease the customers. Soon a very surprising thought ran through her mind, "Sara is hot." She remembered back to the night when she had danced for Sara and Sara had told her she was hot. A little thrill ran down her spine when she remembered how Sara's comment had made her feel.

A very strange and unexpected thing happened to Vicki as she watched Sara finish her second set. She realized she was becoming excited. Ever since her first experience with Destiny Vicki had been open to bisexual relationships and, at various times, had found herself becoming deeply excited watching some of her co-workers. She definitely preferred fucking men, but she had some deeply satisfying and intense sexual flings with other women.

It had been a long time, however, since she felt this type of strong desire for another woman. She could feel her pussy aching and her nipples tingling as she watched the next dancer move across the stage. This dancer was hot and she danced well, but Vicki's excitement waned a little. It was then that she realized she had become this excited because of her own daughter.

Shocked, she finished her drink and hurriedly left the club. Part of her really wanted to watch Sara dance again, but she was also afraid of how it would make her feel. She knew that she would again become very excited and she worried what that meant. She drove home chastising herself for being the worst mother ever.

At home she knew that Sara wouldn't be back for a while and it didn't take long for her excitement to draw her to the bedroom. She stripped naked and reached into her drawer of toys pulling out both a dildo and vibrator. She first worked the dildo back and forth in her pussy before she teased her clit with the buzzing tip of the vibrator. Soon she worked both toys at the same time and wriggled on the bed as she felt her orgasm building. Despite knowing it was wrong her mind flashed to visions of Sara stripping. Vicki's mind focused on how Sara had played with her tits and as she wondered what it would feel like to suck on Sara's hard nipples Vicki exploded into her orgasm.

After she came she showered and crawled in bed feeling guilty for having these thoughts. "I need to find a lover," she mused to herself before drifting off to sleep.

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers