All Comments on 'In My Bed'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Very very Nice

I so enjoyed this story that I need to go use my vibe and get off right.... loved the detail brought me back to a memory of sex that I enjoyed once but I was not a virgin... truly a great read.. Keep up your wonderful thank you for sharing....

William smythWilliam smythabout 9 years ago
A nice fantasy

Losing one's virginity is seldom that painless, bloodless and pleasant but this story makes it a very nice fantasy. Well worth 5 stars

swfb70swfb70about 9 years ago
virgins

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That is rape, however neatly packaged.

" Her hand, I noted with interest, stayed where I'd placed it" - Well, how would a barely 18yr old be adamant in standing upto her friend's father, an authority in her mind. She left her hand there as ordered but did not remove it for fear of retaliation of not following orders.

"If you decide to go further then it'll be your choice. Now stop worrying about it." She already said no in no unclear clears again and again.

"(Irritating thought. My daughter was eighteen. If I caught her twerking she wouldn't live to nineteen. Daughters are different to other women.)" Hypocrisy at its best. My 18yr old kid shouldn't get raped but I can rape my peer's 18yr old kid.

"Embarrassed or not, she obviously felt she was committed." THIS is a major reason why young girls fear protesting and shouting vehemently, that is if they find their voice in shock and surprise in such situations.

""I don't think it counts as rape if the girl throws herself upon the man," - That is when she kept saying No.

"letting her have the seed she so badly wanted." She is a virgin, doubt she would know much about pregnancy, pills, and most assume the father would take care of it by experience.

It would've been a really good story with a virgin bride maybe, but this difference between the two i.e. authority of older person vs novice young, experienced vs exploring first time, commanding to go on vs saying no repeatedly, making her feel its her decision and hence fault vs her shock and exploration and new feelings - really tells a stereotypical story of rape and nuanced play the attacker uses to have sex with non willing participants. This is a typical case of rape by people victim knew and hence emotional conflict and lesser protest esp. with non-existent information on sexuality and consent and bad touch.

Nicely put together story but sorry, its rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really a turn off, she said no many times and the guy just raped her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous