All Comments on 'In Pharaoh's Boat'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One of the Best

This is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. It's lyrical, yet erotic. Something about it really got to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Egypt

Thanks to the author for writing on Egypt

Please, please write more on Egypt. I am facinated by anything Egyptian paticularly the 18th dynasty. It was amazing and wonderful to read an erotic fantasy with an Egyptian setting....Tell us more about Vanessa and her lover and also, give us other stories with an Egyptian theme. The Aten lives!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is a rare gem.

Erudite and evocative, this is incredibly well-written!

It takes us across a bridge to the enigmatic, magnificent past and then brings us back with the powerful and beautiful gift of understanding.

RedNSexyRedNSexyalmost 19 years ago
Another excellent story

Another very well written, highly erotic story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Perfect

Thank you for writing such a lyrical story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BRILLIANT! MIND-BLOWING!

The story was Brilliant, packed Great Intense Mental Imagery.

Now for the mistakes that I caught...

The details are wonderful. One error the spacing between seventh and eight paragraph. You forgot a period in this sentence…“She loved Egypt, and Egypt haunted her.” It should be Dr. Robbins. Again, another missing period in this sentence. “His dark beard and curly hair shot with gray made him instantly recognizable.” A third missing period in this sentence. “..a minor bother or nuisance, something to be avoided.” Perhaps another mistake in spacing after that paragraph also? I like the reference to Budge it was very entertaining and factual. I Loved the mental imagery of God ejaculating into the Nile. “She was drawn into his kiss, he felt himself rise to meet her.” “Where the rite would take place.”

GBRADICALGBRADICALalmost 17 years ago
So well written.

Really, really great. Crazy and cool.

HedgeWitchHedgeWitchabout 16 years ago
Wow

I've been interested in Egyptology for some time now and your story was very very well written. Erotic, yes, but something deeper to the story as well. Please do write more..

bbonthe4thbbonthe4thalmost 15 years ago
Incredible stuff

Powerful, evocative stuff. There is room for myth and history in erotica, and you bring it all together effortlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautifully written

I was hooked from the start. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You leave me wanting more...

There is always a bit of disappointment when I come to the end of your stories, because I want more, more, more. Vanessa, Dr. Robbins...I want to see where they go from here. I want to know more about this god, about Egypt. I just want....more....

calum09calum09over 12 years ago
Into the Duat

excellent journey thro` the nether regions of ancient Egypt, sensuous & flowing.

LeileinotlilyLeileinotlilyover 9 years ago

This story was wonderful. I am at a loss for words to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You write so beautifully.

GardeningGirlyGardeningGirly4 months ago

Interesting, but check the tense. It changes from past to present as they're having sex and it's a bit jaring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous