In Praise of Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close, Jed! Don't stop!" She moaned. "Don't stop! Don'ttt.........AHHH FUCKKKK!"

Her body stilled momentarily, then, her posterior began a rapid humping rhythm, before finally slowing to a halt. Then, she began pushing up against me again. I reciprocated without intent. I thought about the "word" she had cried out and never imagined Hope uttering it. But then again, she had used it, many years ago, and had gotten into trouble with the personnel committee. Suspended a week is memory serves.

"You're not going to come?" She asked with concern.

"Hey, young lady, I'm an old man and one orgasm will do me in. I'll let you see my soul before we're finished."

I pulled a still firm cock slowly out of Hope. I began to undress as she lay there on the bed watching me.

"How about we go take a good hot shower." I suggested. "I'll scrub your back and a few other places and get to know you a bit."

"And I can scrub your back and get to know you a bit better too." She replied, in her baby talk. I had not heard her childish voice in so long I actually found it cute. But, hoped she'd keep it to a minimum.

Naked, I helped her off the bed, taking a seat on the edge of the bed as she began to undress.

"I'm even bigger undressed." She chirped.

"Hope, your gorgeous and I can't wait to see you naked."

She was soon nude and I motioned her to me. I appraised her medium-sized breast, now, with no obstructions. Her bush was brown with a mingling of white. It was not a lavish bush like my wife's at her age. For such a broad assed woman, Hope's belly was nearly flat.

I put my face into her belly button and caressed and toyed with her ass. I then smacked it lightly, indicating it was time to get wet.

Hope had a strong walking stride with a mischievous waddle thrown in. I had watched her walk away for me many times and her ass always made me smile. Now, I set watching her as she headed for the bathroom. Her waddling broad ass made me smile and shake my head, thinking how fortunate I was. Hope, in maturity, was cute as all get out! I followed her to the bathroom.

"I have to pee. Can I have a moment?" Hope asked.

"Can you hold it until we're in the shower?" I queried.

"I suppose." Smiling suspiciously.

We stepped into the shower and she adjusted the water. She got her hair wet and then;

"I really have to pee!" She said excitedly, stomping her feet lightly. "Backup as far as you can."

I backed up against the far wall and Hope squatted in the tub and I saw a strong stream of yellowish water squirt from her. I put my foot into the stream. Hope shook her head.

"Men!"

"Humor me!" I replied, reaching down to wet my fingers in the warm stream.

"Actually, I've always wanted to pee like this for a man." She admitted. "I just never pondered he'd want to touch it. It's really erotic!"

When she stood, I kissed her and then began to lather up the washrag. I gave her a good scrubbing and she mimicked a child not wanting to be washed. I lavished kisses on her body as I proceeded. She lifted her foot to the inside edge of the tub to give me access to scrub her pussy gently.

Stooping down I put my nose into her bush.

"What do we have here?" I teasingly inquired.

"That's my lady part." She answered again in baby talk. Again I found it cute.

I pushed my tongue into the fur and searched. Her moan told me I had found her clit. Leaning back against the wall, she again lifted her foot to the inside edge of the tub. She widened her stance to give me access and I palmed her thigh as I ravished her clit with my tongue.

Her moans reverberated around the small tiled bathroom. Her hands pulled at my hair and ears. My left hand stroked the inside of her thighs and I playfully fingered her hole.

There was a lot of water coursing down her body, filling my mouth. I managed to purge it and never coughed or gagged, but I was thankful when the lady moaned in orgasm. I kissed the inside of her thighs before standing.

Hope placed her head against my chest and clung to me.

"I'm not that much younger, Jedediah." She whimpered. "I'm exhausted. I need to lie down."

"Hey, my scrubbing first!" I teasingly protested.

During my scrubbing, she toyed with by cock bringing it to full erection again. Squatting down, she studied it and toyed with it more than my wife ever did.

Then, quite surprisingly she took the head of my cock into her mouth. Her back to the cascading water, she spent a good minute sucking slowly on the helmeted head. She then released it and stood.

"I'm sorry, Jedediah, but that is all you're going to get. I've only done that one other time. I hope you understand."

"Hope, knowing that, I feel even more fortunate for the experience."

We dried each other off and went back to the bed.

"Are you going to be extra naughty for me?" I queried.

"I knew you were going to be trouble!" She said teasingly, holding up both hands chest high, her back to me. "What is the crazy man going to ask me to do!"

"May I ask you to get on your knees for me?" I queried.

"He not crazy after all! I like it that way, but you had better be easy with me!"

"Right there at the edge of the bed should do it." I suggested.

I stood a long moment looking at Hope's large, ample ass, finding it quite pleasing. Moved in close behind her, my cock not quite up to snuff, I rubbed the head of my cock against her fur lined pussy. A little bit longer than a blink of an eye I pushed inside of her, she pushing back, wiggling her ass to take me inside of her.

I put my hands on her hips and pumped into her with a moderate rhythm. She may have told me that she was exhausted but her moans and groans told me otherwise. Her active vocals went far to keep my cock rigid. It took a robust shove to flatten her beefy buttocks to get a satisfactory penetration, to my liking anyway.

Such was the effort that I soon wanted to come really bad. I did not want the first time with Hope to appear degrading. She had been a good sport and I slowed and pulled from her.

"You were getting excited. You didn't have to quit! Why did you quit?"

"The night is still young, precious lady."

I tapped her ass to indicate I wanted her to take a place on the bed. She maneuvered to the far side on her back. I lay down next to her and reached to switch off the light. I turned to face her and she turned to face me.

I had yet to give her breast the attention I desired. After kissing her lips, face and neck, I moved down to them. I found them not much larger than my wife's but Hope's nipples were larger, though they had deflated a bit. With a little bit of TLC they were soon firm once more. Many minutes past as I suckled and my hands roamed over her warm body. I rubbed her mound and slid my middle finger into her pussy, eliciting a soft moan. She toyed and yanked on my erection the whole time I finger fucked her gently, occasionally circling her clit with my wetted finger. I loved making her moan.

"You seem so hungry. Are you ever going to get enough of me?" She queried in a whisper.

"I don't think so." I replied, as I began to kiss down her body.

Hope knew where I was headed.

"No! No! No!" She said in baby talk. "Lets snuggle for a few minutes. Like you said the night is young."

I rolled to my back and she snuggled on my chest. I kissed her forehead.

"So, how are the wedding plans coming along?" I asked, toying with her pubic hair.

Her head immediately left my chest and I could feel her looking at me in the darkness.

"You are joking?"

"I'm interested in your happiness!" I replied with a sincere tone.

"Well, aren't we civilized!" She returned sarcastically.

Her head came back to my chest and she snuggled in once more. She talked, telling me more about the wedding plans and how she didn't want to go to Boston for her honeymoon. She wanted to go out West like I had done so many times. She wanted to drive lonely roads and experience the scenery I'd told her about.

Eventually her talking tapered off and we both drifted off.

When I opened my eyes, I could see brightness at the edges of the thick curtains. The clock said 7:10 AM. I could just make out Hope's naked ass. I reached to stroke it.

"I didn't think you would ever wake up!" I heard her say. "I'm as horny as all get out and it is all your fault. I want you to do something about it."

I rolled her to her back and started at her tits as I had before she stopped me earlier. When I maneuvered over her legs and my nose when into her bush her knees lifted and spread. I dropped between her thighs. She lifted her ass as my hands slid under her buttocks. I put my face to her pussy.

Her smell, the warmth between her thighs, her ample ass in my hands and my image of her lying there was intoxicating. I teased her clit with my tongue for long minutes.

"Because you're so good at it, I think you like eating pussy as much as you like fucking it!" She whispered.

'Let me show you how much, sugar!' I thought, lifting her ass high and pushing my tongue deep into her pussy.

She cried. "Have you no mercy? A little warning before you do something like that!"

Her ass began pulsing against my face as I pushed deep, retreated, pushed deep, retreated, pushed deep, held it deep, returned to her clit.

Hope was huffing and puffing like a woman in labor.

"How am I ever going to be happy with Andre again!" She moaned.

Her anguish cry only confirmed a question that had been at the back of my mind. I felt dumb and childish -- they were mature adult -- and it would be nuts to think Andre had not fucked Hope.

"Do it again!" She requested in baby talk.

The second time, I gave her an honest to goodness, serious tongue fucking as her ass humped my face. The orgasm hit and neither of us slacked a bit. Only Hope's calling to her maker indicated that she was in orgasm and that her soul had been exposed for a few long moments.

"Did you see that flash of light?" She said humorously, then, broke into a full-blown laugh. "My soul!"

Then, "Come on up here you crazy man! Grab my ass! No more playing. Fuck me!"

I scrambled up as her legs lifted and she sought to take possession of my cock. She placed it to her and I pushed into her.

"Mercy!" She said, as her hand retreated and she put her arms around me.

I took the somewhat painful toned comment to refer her post orgasmic tightness. I thought to apologize but didn't.

I kissed her passionately and she did not shy from my lips that were saturated with her womanly fluid, even pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Grabbing her ass with both hands, I began to fuck Hope with a determined rhythm. Not a frantic, lost in lust type rhythm, but a slow, focused, deep penetrating, buttock tightening rhythm. My intent was to be totally aware, feeling my cock pumping into her warm pussy. I had prided myself on my ability to stay focused. I felt something compress the very tip of my cock!

"Are you sure you want this, Hope?" I asked affectionately.

"Jedediah! It is safe, isn't it?" She asked with a bit of concern in her tone.

"Of course!" I assured her. "I just wanted..........

"SShhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cut me off. "I'm an air head! Of course I want it. You've been hiding your soul from me too long already. If you don't come in me, I don't know what I will do!"

Like I, at my age, needed that kind of pressure! But, I was soon inhaling and exhaling audibly through my mouth, my face against her neck. Her pussy was absolutely divine as she matched my rhythm as best she could. I had her locked in tight. I could feel her breasts against my chest.

"I'm not too heavy?" I queried.

"Not at all!" She replied.

On I pumped, now shoving deep into her, my audible in and out breathing fluttering as I neared orgasm.

I pushed deep as my cock jerked, filling Hope's belly with my warm, sterile semen.

"Yessssssssssss! Baby!" Hope sighed, then, as I stilled. "You have a loving, sweet soul, Jedediah."

I remained inside of her long minutes not wanting it to end. She stroked the back of my neck, seeming content also. But, I soon felt my withered up cock slip out of her.

"Aw, fluey!" She said in her baby talk.

"Hey, give me a couple hours to rest up!" I said humorously.

"You're the one who slept away any chance of that!"

Hope and I showered together once more, dressed, and found a nice little restaurant that she knew and had breakfast.

"Would you like to go visit my mother with me?" He queried.

"I would like that."

After visiting her mother or a while, I kissed Hope tenderly standing by her car. We then parted, but I followed her car back into Virginia until she went left and I went right.

Before she got married, we had one more day together in a motel. The four hours passed way to quickly.

Hope made a beautiful bride.

We still tease each other and we stare into each other's eyes at every opportunity.

For an old guy, it was quite an experience and I performed splendidly, I thought. I'm content not to muddle the waters again, leaving us both with a pleasant memory.

12