All Comments on 'In the Backseat'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
cowbullscowbullsalmost 6 years ago

I loved the story but I think the guys go for a second round without even thinking about it. Poor Frank only go a blowjob..No way he doesn't get into her pussy or ass. The others would either settle for blowjobs but one or more of them is going to take her ass.

I also think you should have spent more time on the size of their cocks and how tight they felt at first when they slid inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
O yeah!

This was so good (a star taken away for no repercussions - pregnancy tops my list).

Thanks for the sweet read.

GrimmloverGrimmloveralmost 6 years ago
Fantastic story

I loved this story, very exciting and well written. I truly hope there's more to the story, especially since they know where she lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I’m trembling

As I write this. It happened to me just like this story. Hubby never found out thank god but we did get a bundle of joy in form of baby boy. Julian never suspected. But we had not been having much sex ... still our boy looked more like me than him. I went back to that bar a couple times but never caught a glimpse of the rapists. I do think of that night at times when I masterbate. It was awful yet my body betrayed me and I surely came. The only difference was that the first guy, who I sucked off, got sloppy thirds after other two were in me. Cassie.

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years ago
great story

Fantastic story great descriptions, liked the build up to the ending.

A second round would have been good but maybe a second part where they hook up again but the guys bring in another man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good.

I would have liked it more if she was also made to take cock in her mouth whilst being fucked but that's just me I guess.

Well done, thanks.

jwp6199jwp6199almost 6 years ago
Well done.....

Well done with nice build up..... naive women should take heed.... there are too many predators out there..... She has a right to say no but history has shown that's no defense.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Really Hot Stuff

Needs chapter 2, maybe add bondage, pregnancy?

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 6 years ago
Yeah,

There are enough votes for you to have a sequel. They know where she lives, so maybe they happen to drop by one evening?

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story. How it explores the grey area between guilt and desire, between resistance and acceptance. I hope there is a sequel where she further explores the line between what she should do and what she wants to do.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
A cautionary tale

This is a story all women should read. Never go to bars alone. Always go with friends who will look out for one another. Never accept drinks from strange men. Don’t leave drinks unattended around strange men. It is sad that women have to be so careful, but the world is full of predators that will take advantage given the chance. She hated herself for enjoying it, but date rape drugs can do that. I really hate that there are men out there can’t get laid without drugging a woman. I would really love to see them gang raped. A good provocative story.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
A solid 5

No other words are needed, it has all been said in positive comments ... thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Girl's night out....

Is nothing more than a woman going out in search of strange Dick. Oh, they'll fool themselves into thinking they're just going out to drink and dance. But, invariably they wind up getting well fucked. Which was their intended goal all along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife

Fantasy for my wife to be put in the backseat of a car to pull a train. Sexy asian woman, she responses offering little resistance when in a situation. Love to see her being filled by a massively thick black dick. She always said never but I wanted to see her in a set up like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot story

I think the reason the husbands truck wasn’t there was because he had been parked and watching from a hidden spot. It wasn’t the first time his wife had been placed in the backseat. He had seen the men buying her drinks at the bar when he went to look for her but had stepped back when he saw her enjoying herself. He learned a long time ago what excites her even though she can never admit it.

You need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonder if they had knocked her up after fucking her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone got what they wanted. She was able to get several stiff cocks in her from men she knew and put up enough struggle but still be “raped” and cum good for them. She couldn’t help it and they knew her and I bet it wasn’t the first time of her being in the backseat. They each could feel how wet she got for them and could feel her shiver as she came from being called names and forced. They were her husbands friends. I would watch if she were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story reminds me of my own wife, except she never put up a fight when I first met her in high school she would drive around with us all every weekend drinking smoking and letting us use her like our own personal whore as we took turns on her in the backseat of my friends Cadillac Eldorado. We ended up going to the same college where we eventually got engaged and married after we graduated. She never stopped being a slut and I remember her pulling a few trains with the football team and a couple of frat houses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely sensational. Brings back memories from my bar nights

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love how everyone got a turn on her and made her cum against her will. I’m sure that was only one of many times she was passed around. It would e embarrassing to have her disappear when we go out and find out she was taken around the back where they took turns on her. No one says anything but you know by how your friends look at her that they’ve all taken their turn on their friends slut wife. I love to find my wife in the back bedroom when I come home after she’s forced and cums so much she falls asleep.

wasagadavewasagadave6 months ago

Talk about sick! Dress is up all you like; This is a gang rape. Thank God it's a fantasy. I don't often creep in to Non Consent/Reluctance and this reminds me why.

Taking advantage of a woman who's drugged or drunk, is the only way losers get fucked. There's rules about that.

Real men can seduce a woman.

Rapists should have their balls nailed to a stump, and pushed over backward.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How many times does she have to say 'No"! Those asshole losers raped her!

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

A woman, drunk and possibly drugged, thinks she’s having a fun, flirty night with three nice guys who make her laugh and danced with her. Then they ruin it by proving themselves to be self-satisfied rapists.

This is why you should NEVER leave a bar or club without knowing where your friends are, what state they’re in, and either putting them in a taxi or checking on they regularly until you know they’re home/safe. Don’t even walk off to the bathroom alone without making sure people know where you’ve gone. My friends and I used to watch the time, and go checking if a friend took an unusually long time to return, especially if the bathrooms were in some dark hallway or downstairs or some other far-away corner.

Never, ever drink from an open container handed to you, or that has been out of your sight for even a short period of time.

Let’s be clear: the body can and will respond to unwanted sexual stimuli. Becoming wet or having an orgasm/ejaculation—because men get raped, too—absolutely does NOT mean 1) the victim wanted it, 2) asked for it, 3) made false protest, 4) wanted to be forced to avoid responsibility for desiring it or 5) enjoyed it.

Her own confusion as to the meaning of her body’s reaction is sad, and probably mirrors that of many, many people ignorant of the fact that the body does not automatically distinguish between consensual and non-consensual stimulation.

They dropped her home, and Frank jumps out and opens her door for her as if he’s some gentleman returning her safely after a date. Delusional POS.

tryanything2xtryanything2x4 months ago

Wow! Very good balance of reluctance and lust. Eager to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I find her submission exciting and can’t help thinking that maybe next time she arranges a ride home with just one guy after agreeing to suck him.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Kick her to the curb, SWAMP DONKEY in the making

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

YOU can have her. lol 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous