In The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers

Whichever the reason, he wasn't going to press his luck. This blindfold was a way out. Sooner or later they'd find him if he stayed. But once that blindfold was on Carl, and once Angie went to do her thing—whatever that was--Gavin would have a chance to escape, and he would take it.

Carl put the blindfold on as Angie took off her skirt, revealing no panties; not even pubic hair. Even in the dark, Gavin could see that her body was absolutely amazing. She didn't have the perfect figure of a pin-up model, but that didn't mean she didn't deserve her very own nude calendar. With long legs, a flat tummy, a bubbly ass and killer curves joining it all together, Angie slid into the chair, the leather creaking as her perfect naked form eased into it. And then she reclined it halfway.

As she reclined the chair, she brought her feet forward and closer to Gavin. There was less than a foot of space between him and her now, making escape much more difficult. Instead of a quick and quiet run, he'd have to be slow in order to avoid touching her and giving himself away. He stared at her feet in those high heels, and then at her smooth, long legs. He swallowed hard.

Carl finished the blindfold, then waited for Angie to grab his wrist and guide him. She pulled him to her, and he stepped over her, straddling her face. Reclined, she was at the perfect height to have his crotch right in line with her mouth, and Angie wasted no time in utilizing her mouth to please him. She licked him with heavy, wet strokes, her abundant saliva oozing down and dripping off his hard shaft. Then she wrapped her lips tightly around his fat head and sucked him, bobbing her head back and forth. He cried out in pleasure.

Gavin was so mesmerized by the hot scene that he nearly forgot he was supposed to be escaping. Somehow he snapped out of it and prepared to make his break. He moved slowly from under the desk, but the going was slow. He was making mere inches of progress that seemed to take hours. He froze when he saw Angie's hand drop from where it had been on Carl's clenched ass cheek and move between her own legs. She toyed with her clit and lips, rubbing herself gently, slowly. Gavin was entranced, as this particular movement was happening just feet away.

Gavin knew he had to be breathing very hard now, as he was both nervous and terribly aroused. Fortunately, Jim and Cindy's noises, as well as Carl's softer but closer groaning, masked any sounds Gavin might inadvertently have made. And then there was a new sound, a wet, hollow sound, as Angie picked up her pace and began deep-throat fucking Carl's cock rapidly.

After two dozen or so of those magnificent strokes, Angie took Carl all the way, pulling him to her with the one hand she had on his ass as she bobbed forward as far as she could go, his dick inside her all the way to the hilt. She held him there for a second, maybe two, and then gagged and choked him back up. Saliva streamed from her mouth and his dick, but Angie was quick to lick it up and return to sucking and deep-throating him eagerly.

Gavin wished terribly that he could stay and watch, but he had to move now, before they changed positions. He took one last look at Angie's cunt as she fingered it, and then...

But she wasn't fingering herself. Her hand was down there, but, strangely, she rubbed herself with the back of hand. And her index finger was curiously curled, and it was moving. Curling and uncurling, over and over.

She was beckoning him.

It had to be. There was no mistaking the gesture. Especially after she moved her legs from in front of Gavin and spread them out on either side of the desk. He had nowhere to go except for where those luscious legs leg him—to the sweet smelling honey hole that just soaked with excitement.

For a moment he didn't move. Regardless of what his dick was telling him, Gavin didn't want to do this. He didn't want to get caught. And there was still that .001 percent chance that she wasn't really calling for him, that this was just a coincidence, and he could still leave unnoticed.

Then, to prove her desire, Angie lifted her left leg and rubbed her ankle and part of her heel against Gavin's face and neck.

He kissed her ankle lightly as it touched his face. And at last he knew he had to do something.

Angie put her leg back down, and Gavin reached to her pussy. His hand was shaking when he finally touched her fingertips. As soon as he did, she moved her hand back to Carl's ass, giving her more control as she pushed him into her mouth over and over. Gavin then touched her lips, wet and swollen. He quickly found her erect clit, and he teased it gently with one finger as he slipped another inside her.

Above, Angie moaned for the first time around Carl's cock. Now Gavin was the only one in the house not making noise, though he wanted to. He fingered her for almost 5 minutes, and just feeling her soft, tight cunt made him desperately hungry for her taste. And as if she had read his mind, Angie reached down and pushed his hand away, then beckoned him again. If she didn't want his hand, then she must want head. And he was definitely going to give it.

Gavin moved completely out from under the desk and kneeled between her legs at the foot of the chair. He should have been afraid Carl, even blindfolded, might turn and notice his presence but with the sounds Carl and Angie were making, Gavin knew this was the kind of blowjob that shakes away any distractions. No, Carl wasn't a problem. As long as Angie kept up the enthusiastic sucking, he was harmless.

Gavin parted Angie's lips with his fingers, and then lapped at the inner folds of her pussy. He was soft and long in his strokes, and made sure to cover everything before finally plunging into her hole and tongue fucking her. She bucked her hips and screamed into Carl's dick in response.

"Oh fuck, Angie," Carl gasped, overwhelmed by the vibration of her scream on his hard-on. "Slow it down or I'm gonna lose it, darling."

Angie spat him out, then grabbed his cock with her hand. She was gasping for breath and spit and pre-cum glistened on her lips and chin.

"Oh yeah," she panted, rubbing the big wet cock all over her face. "That's so good, sweetie. That's so fucking perfect..."

Certainly Carl thought he was working some kind of magic, but Gavin was sure Angie was actually referring to him as he devoured her pussy. He nibbled, licked, and sucked every part of her, repeatedly tongue-fucking her in between. Her legs clamped around his head, and then spread apart again. She was in a frantic ecstasy, and Gavin only hoped she could control herself enough to keep Carl in the dark about it all.

"Can you believe how loud they are," Angie whispered breathlessly, referring to the screams and the sound of the bed hitting the wall from Jim and Cindy's room. "It's so hot. I could listen to that forever."

So that's why they tolerated Jim's wild ways, Gavin thought. They were getting off on it. And here he was worried they'd think he was weird for doing the same thing.

Gavin was so into pleasuring Angie that he never realized how close he came to getting found out at that moment. As he ground his face between Angie's legs, Carl reached back, intending to finger her as she continued to rub his cock against her face and lips. But she caught him just in time, stopping his hand and bringing it back up.

"Let me take care of that," she said. "You hold these." And she scooted up a little while leading him a short step back, so now Carl straddled her chest. She put his hands on her fat breasts and had him push them together around his dick. "Fuck my tits, sweetie."

Carl did as instructed, and with his cock already lubed up from his wife's spit, working up a frantic pace in her cleavage was easy. The movement of bodies had startled Gavin though, and he sat back, watching, being sure he wouldn't come in contact with Carl who was now a little too close for comfort if Gavin kept eating Angie out.

He was still horny as ever, but he wasn't crazy. Gavin had no idea how worked up Carl could get. His thrusts could get bigger; he might draw back far enough to touch a head that just happened to be buried in between his wife's legs. So Gavin moved to the side, finding a good spot to watch the erotic show of Carl thrusting his big cock between those beautiful, sweet tits. Angie saw him, no doubt, but she didn't make eye contact. Gavin didn't blame her. This was awkward enough.

After a while, though, Gavin decided his fun was probably over. Carl was too close to Angie's crotch and her face, so there was nothing she could do to please Gavin without taking a huge risk. He realized, even though Angie might be up for some fun another time, this might be her way of telling him that was it for tonight. She was probably hoping Gavin would take this chance to leave.

So, reluctantly, he got up and started toward the door.

"Oh, sweetie, cum! I want you to cum! Please, sweetie!" Angie cried.

The sound startled Gavin, and when he looked back at her, he saw she was craning her neck back over the top edge of the headrest, looking right at him.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Carl asked desperately.

"Fuck me first," she pleaded, looking back toward Carl. "Make me cum with your big, fat dick, sweetie." But then she looked right back at Gavin. And then she reached to him and curled that finger again, beckoning him.

Gavin approached. He undid his pants.

Angie, meanwhile, lowered the chair, reclined it a little more, and guided Carl to kneel between her legs. The chair was at the perfect height for him to fuck her, and he took no time in getting right to doing just that. He grabbed her legs and held them on either side of himself, using them as leverage as he pounded her fiercely.

In the other room, Jim and Cindy's moaning was growing with intensity. They had been fucking and sucking every which way, but now they were nearing the end. Jim had Cindy on the bed on all fours, and he fucked the skinny young woman deep and hard in her pussy as he fingered her asshole. She growled like a woman possessed.

Angie cried out from Carl's fucking, for the first time being louder than her guests, but apparently not giving a damn if they heard. Gavin stood beside her, his pants off, waiting for her to show him what she wanted. He trembled with excitement and fear.

She quickly guided him to straddle her face, just as Carl had, except Gavin was facing the other way. His balls dangled in her face and his rock hard erection pointed towards her wobbling tits. Before he could guess what she wanted, Angie gobbled his nuts up into her mouth and sucked them hard. She then grabbed his cock and began jerking him off. Even though he'd have preferred having Angie alone, Gavin couldn't help but watch Carl's dick fucking that juicy pussy as he grew lightheaded with the pleasure from Angie's talented tongue and hand.

Gavin's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he felt the cum quickly building.

Angie spit out Gavin's balls and screamed out, helping to keep up the charade that her blindfolded husband was the only one pleasing her. Then she scooted Gavin forward a little, guiding him so he could fuck her tits. He needed no coaxing to grab the fleshy mounds and push them together as Carl had done earlier. They were still wet from Angie's spit Carl had spread there, and so he set a pace quickly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck!" shouted Jim, and Cindy could be heard screaming unintelligible words as they finally came together.

As he orgasmed, Jim plowed Cindy against the mattress, fucking her hard and sticking his finger in her ass all the way to the last knuckle. She had tears of passion running down her face. Thick drops of excess cum oozed out of her drenched pussy.

The two men fucked Angie for a minute longer, hearing Jim and Cindy coming down from their climaxes the whole time. Angie had finally had enough, and she reached her own orgasm. Her cunt tightened on Carl as she came, and she thrashed in the chair and screamed out. The extra sensation was too much for Carl, and he pumped faster than ever as the cum began shooting through his system. Gavin didn't think he was quite ready, but then Angie suddenly buried her face in his ass, tonguing his asshole. He had never experienced this before, never even considered it, but it was exactly what he needed to catch up. He was instantly cumming.

"On my tits!" she cried out. "Cum on my tits!"

To do so, Carl had to pull out. He would have removed his blindfold, but Angie caught his dick with her left hand and jerked him off herself as he fucked her hand instinctively. Gavin, wanting to get out of the line of fire, backed up just in time. But he could only move so far, and his ass was still in line with Angie's tongue. She continued licking his hole as she jerked him off with her right hand.

The two men spurted at once, both plastering Angie's magnificent breasts with thick layers of sperm. The guys were so hot that a lot of the cum went further than expected; Gavin's went all the way down to Angie's belly, nearly hitting Carl, and Carl's splattered Angie high on the chest. He even hit the hand Angie used to jerk Gavin off. The jizz just kept coming, Carl having the good fortune of being able to scream out, while Gavin had to grit his teeth and fight his vocal urges. When it was all over, Angie's entire torso glistened with hot, wet, sticky white cream that ran down her ribs on both sides.

Gavin's instincts told him to make a run for it, no matter how much he would've liked to have stayed to enjoy his post-orgasmic bliss. With cum still dripping from his dick, he backed away and went to grab his pants, knowing he had seconds to get out of there. But then, in a flash, Carl stepped away from Angie and took off his blindfold. Gavin froze.

"That was the best ever," he said, and he bent down to kiss her. He saw all the cum and did a double take. "Oh shit! I've never cum that much before in my life! I'll go get a towel."

He left the room, never noticing the third person in the room. His back had been turned to Gavin the whole time.

"Get the blue towel," Angie called after him. It's downstairs in the wash."

Gavin had his pants back on before Angie finally spoke again.

"We don't have a blue towel, so you've got a little time while he goes crazy looking for it." She giggled. Gavin said nothing. "Does Jim have your number?"

"Yeah."

"I'll be calling you, then, Gavin. Is that okay?" The room was filled with wet sounds as she rubbed her hand in the thick coating of cum on her tits and tummy, spreading it even further.

Hell yes! Gavin thought. Though he actually only muttered an astonished "yeah".

"You better get out of here." Angie lifted her hand, dripping with the cum from two men, and rubbed it all over her face, licking some of it away. Her other, clean hand dipped into the mess on her tits, restarting the process. She again brought the hand to her face and spread it, then slurped what she could from her palm and moaned.

"Mmmmm..."

Gavin was getting hard again from that alone.

"We're going to have some fun, sweetie," she said as Gavin began to leave. It was too dark to tell for sure, but from the bright sound of her voice, Angie seemed to be smiling very, very big.

Gavin sure was.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Gavin, check out Autumn in the Window, Watch and Learn, Sibling Secrets, and many more...

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,150 Followers
12