All Comments on 'In The Grace of Liars'

by monkeyman057

Sort by:
  • 264 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
delete

delete and rewrite this is way to long this needs to be cut up into three or four chapters. most readers here will not read a story longer than three pages because they don't have the time and can't save or bookmark it. delete and cut it up and don't post any more stories this long unless they are in shorter chapters.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50about 11 years ago
Very good and not too long

You have read the other comment so I will give you mine. The story was long, but some readers here appreciate well developed stories. This one was not a 'quicky' but a good story that a little more detailed then most.

Yes you could have split it into chapters, but it did not need that. I would love to read more about these two, but I think this story is complete. I am hoping you will write more for us. Excellent story thank you

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 11 years ago
.

I can't knock the story nor vote on it. I'll have to agree with the one anon that this is too long. The best a writer will get out of me is 4 pages. I appreciate multiple chapters if they're required. But not everyone has time, or can bookmark stories on here for obvious reasons.

This should've been split into 2 or 3 parts.

To all of you tools that bitch about anons posting on here.... well, there's a reason why many aren't logged in or members for that matter. That is, unless you're a kid living in your mom's basement. ;-)

Quick2react045Quick2react045about 11 years ago
Long but worth it.

This story was quite lengthy, However I feel it was very well written. It kept me very interested throughout and kept me surprised with all the interesting twists and turns within. Great story overall its a favorite for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

What a wonderful story. I felt like strangling him when he only wanted to be friends. I love stories that are about love and friendship. The ones where everyone is fucking everyone are boring. Kudos to you!

Jayceef1Jayceef1about 11 years ago
Too Long

As has been said although well written it is much too long to be read in one go. Either condense or put in chapters. Four pages long is about the best five at a stretch (that is literotica pages).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
5 stars for tasteful taboo

This was a thoughtful, intruiging and romantic story, a very rare find in this genre.

To the posters complaining (very rudely) about the length of the story: all you need to do if you don't have the time or the attention span to read it all in one sitting is to make a note of the page you were on when you stopped, or go to your browser's history list to find the most recent page you read. I woud much prefer that minor inconvenience than having interminable waits between installments which is the case with most of the stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Long, but...

...the story held me. It definitely could be (and was) read in a single sitting. If you don't have the ability to read well, then perhaps IT IS too long for you.

Great story; I'm a sucker for happy endings. Would love to see an epilogue written, say three or four years (and kids) later to bring complete closure. How the families were getting on, what happened to that bitch Jennifer that cheated on him, and so forth. Just sayin'...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome story. You should do a movie or something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bloody good

First, not too long. Second from the first chapter till the last I was completely captured. Hope to see more from you. thnks.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
great!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice one..!!

I typically cannot go thru more than 3-4 pages of a story... but i could not stop reading all the 13 pages..!! Nice one..!!

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 11 years ago
WOW

I have been a member here for awhile and I have to say this is the best and most tasteful story I have as of yet to read here ( I have read a lot!!! ). Please keep writing and maybe you should look into writing A book.

lesgrtlesgrtabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. Very glad it had a happy ending. Couldn't wait for the next page. Keep up the excellent writing. Agree with another reader, consider a movie based on this story. It has all the making of a Lifetime movie. Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great

This is just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not just up there with the best....

....... but THE best story I have ever read on Literotica (or anywhere else, for that matter).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful!!

Wonderfully written! I couldn't stop reading until I found out what the secrets were. I had tears in my eyes at the end when the flowers came back in to bloom. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I read a lot of story's it's not that often you come across a well balanced and page turning story as this one. Fantastic read, You a a great writer can't wait to read some more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I bow at your Glory!

I've been reading stories like this for close to three years. Around two years ago I started writing stories. Despite any skill I may have developed in writing, I bow to your storytelling. This could be a screenplay that wins an Oscar that's how good it is!

Hey very few grammatical moments the broke my train of thought occurred, But did not let me stray from reading the story one setting! Bravo!!

SchuppinIgh

Darkest LordDarkest Lordabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Magnificent!!!

Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Phenomenal!!

If more people would write like you, I wouldn't have to skip over so many other stories. My all time favorite story hands down!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
simply awesome

So well written one the best stories so far..

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not Just Another Dirty Story

This is excellent as literature. A real page-turner if literotica has ever seen one. I agree that it could make a first-rate screenplay. Chris's inner conflicts about loving his cousin are artfully portrayed and really intensify the drama. The mystery is unfolded skillfully. The characters, including even most of the minor ones, are well-developed (Jennifer; Uncle Dave; etc.). (Brad is given as much attention as he deserves.) What's not to like?

monkeyman057monkeyman057about 11 years agoAuthor
A note from the author...

Thanks to everyone that has commented - please, if you're so inclined feel free to offer more feedback. I appreciate it.

Regarding the length - I did initially intend to mention in the opening comments that this is a long-ish story and that those looking for something quick should continue looking. As it happens, in my excitement upon finishing the final draft I neglected to mention that. Sorry about that. I do understand that not everyone has the inclination to read such an involved story on literotica. The story was never meant to be broken into chapters.

surenderme08surenderme08about 11 years ago
Awesome story!

I think this story should be published, it has everything a great romance needs and more. You should be proud mr. monkey.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 11 years ago
Too long/too short?

Did you say what you wanted to say? If so then it is just right.

When I read a story I can check at the bottom of the first page and decide if I want to read that much.

I normally don't read in this catagory, I decided to try this and read the entire thing in 1 sitting.

I failed to notice any real killer errors and found the story mesmerizing.

I don't see how to shorten the story without cheapening it.

Good work author.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 11 years ago
I got what I paid for in this story

:)

So did the others.

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 11 years ago
Beautiful

story. It drew you in and kept you riveted the whole time. It is by far one of the best I've read on this site. I agree with the comment about it being good screen play material. It would be a good romance film and the ending would be a great surprise.

Look forward to another of this kind from you.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelaireabout 11 years ago
Ignore the naysayers

Simply outstanding. Real plot, real characters to care about, excellent writing. Having been criticized myself for the length of my own stories, I realize that the Lit readership is diverse, with many strongly held preferences and more than a few prejudices, but I would advise you to completely ignore the criticisms about the length of this perfectly told tale. I hope you continue to write and write what YOU feel like doing. That's how really good stories are told. My respect and admiration for a truly outstanding effort. I look forward to more of your work.

ArigasArigasabout 11 years ago
First comment ever

Well worth the read. I would most certainly rate it as one of the best I've read on this site. I've read numerous other longer ones, including ones that did get broken into chapters, and while they can be convenient, having it all together in a single link like this is just simpler and easier. Good work, looking forward to seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
also first comment...

thanks.

ncman_01ncman_01about 11 years ago
Outstanding..

What else can I say about this story,the writing, over what has already been said. Well

written. Not sure if you are male are female from your profile, but writing was a solid

A plus.

JD417JD417about 11 years ago
Great story

It's always refreshing to read from someone with true talent. I could wax eloquent on how much I enjoyed this story but I'll summarize it in the fact that I'll be eagerly awaiting the next piece you put out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!!

I've been reading stories here for at least 4 years. This is by far both the best and well written story I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
UNDECIDED

ok. lets see how the next chapter goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

Thank you for a very well written and enjoyable story. Please continue writing and posting them.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisabout 11 years ago
Bodacious story

Just that: this is a bodacious story. Weaving the tale of family guilt and secrets around the changing nature of Dave and Andi's relationship is what took it beyond the ordinary. Good job, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You sir....

should probably receive utmost recognition for this story! It is so well defined you could say Shakespear himself wrote this! But not being a time-of-shakespear-kind, I could easily say this is better than some of his works, and can easily come close to Romeo and Juliet! You should really stick with your style! You should continue making these long stories! It was by far the best one I have ever read! I was really on the edge already them being cousins, then comes the news about his mother that puts that taste of drama and suspense, then comes the news that Andi gets pregnant! I was seriously falling for the storyline! And when I thought that the twists end there, there comes the news that Andi and Chris were actually brothers and sisters! I was just screaming at my head saying huge compliments to the author for managing to make a story that was so mesmerizing with so many incredible twists to keep you on edge at all times! Then you ended all of those drama with a HUGE BANG by saying that Andiwas actually adopted! WOW! You must be tired of hearing this, but this could easily become a 5 star play! Add in some more story inside(like their childhood, college being separated) and this would be a best selling novel! This is a done story. It is one of those stories that is so graceful and great that adding a sequel will destory it. This is the first time I said this in here, but, please dont make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Believable tale; likeable characters; sexy but sweet

What a great story. Thank u so much for the gift of it. U r a brilliant writer. Completely believable, very lovely, a nice level of horniness, enough of the forbidden to arouse but a nice resolution. Like the song "ur daddy ain't ur daddy but ur daddy don't know"!!! Really, very touching and characters very likeable. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOF Shoo-in

What a marvelous story. Truly excellent writing, narrative drive and plot.

To those who criticize the length - grow the F up and stop your whining. It's easy enough to figure out the page count and decide it's too long for your six year old attention span. Just move on to you preferred stoke vehicle and stop harassing an outstanding writer who has more talent in his little toenail than can be found in your entire body.

Have a problem with plot, characterization or grammar? Those are legitimate criticisms. But too long?...c'mon, man! Not being able to maintain enough concentration to last more than 3 or 4 pages is YOUR problem, not the author's.

Be happy that someone with this much talent is willing to submit such quality work and lets you read it for FREE.

Sheesh.

To the author - the tagline expressed my opinion fully. This is a top 10 story for sure, maybe even deserving of the top spot. Congratulations on a superb effort. I'll be awaiting your next effort with great anticipation.

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
Well worth the time and pleasure to read.

This is a remarkable story, I couldn't stop reading it. I liked that I could sit down and read an excellent story and not have to wait for the next episode. I do not find that makes a better story, it only detracts.

DerMetzgermeisterDerMetzgermeisterabout 11 years ago
No words

I've read bad stories, I're read good stories and I've read great stories but this, this is just another level on it's own. Started reading at midnight and had to stop at 4 am then continued after waking up and I gotta say it was well worth the time. I really hope that you keep this amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good BUT way to long

this is way to long for a one chapter story. if you had brains enough you would have broke it up into thre or four chapters. stories this long only belong in the novels area. GOOD WRITERS know better than to post a story this long on a site like this best thing you can do is delete and repost IN SMALLER CHAPTERS.

wolverine7009wolverine7009about 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

Simply put this was a great read. Your patient and descriptive writing is well appreciated. The development of your characters was great, and the building of mystery along with the sexual tension was brilliant. Please keep writing; there is nothing wrong with the length of your story. Coming from those who don’t even have the decency to identify themselves when bloviating about how long the story was, has no right to give an opinion at all, until they power up a laptop and submit a story they really need to SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Good But . . . " is an ass.

One of the best things I've ever read, anywhere. I've been writing and reading for thirty years, and know exceptional talent when I see it. I could pick a line or two, at the most, that I might have and editorial comment for, but all in all, WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It was an excellent story. I couldn't read it all in one day since it was long. But it definitely needed editing. At the beginning you got the names mixed up and your grammar and spelling needed some work as well. But all in all it was a very interesting story. With some changes it could have been published and read by the general public.

rhpbfhrhpbfhabout 11 years ago

I enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more of your work. As for the length of the story, it takes what it takes. I didn't feel that the story was dragging as I read it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 11 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Wow...

This story has twists and turns as convoluted as any of the day time soaps, but overall the story and the hurdles the two characters have to jump through are unbelievable. Amazing story my friend.

monkeyman057monkeyman057about 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You.

Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful feedback. I've had some very generous compliments and a few very well worded critiques. Feel free to continue commenting, rating, and sending feedback - it is very encouraging. I couldn't have hoped for a better response. For those of you who have asked that I write more - I've got the first seeds of another story taking root in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Too many notes?"

From the movie "Amadeus"--

Emperor Joseph II: My dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.

Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?

Author, please ignore the idiots who complain that your story is too long. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you rock buddy ,,, the last para of page 12 ,,, hilarious .. What a epic story ;-@

awesome one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a story.

That says it all..................what a story and it all ended well for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What an awesome story! Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SURPRIZED

thought it would have been better than it is. hopefully if another chapter its better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site in a long time. As far as the incest/taboo category stories go it should be in the top listings! Great twists and well written story played out very quickly at the end but it worked for this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story, but

But i think it doesnt really fit in here, im still giving you 5 stars but it was quite weak on the sex part tbh.

evertonianevertonianabout 11 years ago
Great story

What a really well written and very engaging story really enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Splendid story, although I have to agree that it was pretty weak in the sex, but what it lacked in sex it made up for in an amazing story! Well done!

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
Great Story

I am an old man who has been reading everything from cereal boxes to "war and peace", the good the bad and the ugly for over 70 years. There is a fourth category "the great". This is a great story. It should be published somewhere where you get paid for it. The length? Just right for this story. Keep up the good work. Some publisher is just wetting their pants to find an author of this quality. I really just wish that when finally one of those publishers does find you that I knew who you were so I could get that first published book. This assumes of course that you aren't an already published author and were just trying out a new genre to see how it went. At any rate thanks for a great read and may there be many more.

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 11 years ago
A True Love Story

This is that rare gem, a true love story, that pulls you (the reader) in at the beginning and doesn't let go until the story ends. And the end is a wild ride with more curves than a race track (or so it seems)! To say that I liked it is too little. To say that I loved it is too trite. So read, enjoy, and rejoice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Really well written. A great love story.

Outsider505Outsider505about 11 years ago
Really good story

Wow, this story was brilliant! Don't mind all the people who complained that it was too long. You did an exceptional job of writing this story and I truly hope that you have at least another chapter on where this is heading. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm in love

For the love of all that is good and holy!!! I'm heart broken!!! genuinely depressed!!! why does this story have to end?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
?Too long??

Of course, this story is not too long. It is masterfully written, and I enjoyed every page. It has its flaws. It is way too weak in erotica; the 'good parts' are GOOD, but there are not nearly enough of them. The plot "twists" were all extremely obviously foreseeable barely halfway through the story. Still, I not only finished it but loved it. The characters are easy to sympathize with, and the writing style is superb. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now THAT is a story.

What a great job on a complex story, rich in detail.. Congratulations and thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You had me going!

You really cultivated a story that led me to think they were half-brother and sister, but you really sprung Andi's adoption on us at just the right time. It's great how they were friends and then got together. The dream Chris had was really interesting although I couldn't figure out the use of the colors. It is cool how how managed to recall all those details, since it was an actual memory. The biggest lesson is that hiding the truth hurts so many and healing only occurs when all know it.

You provided tons of story detail and the dialogues were real and convincing, without being cheapened by excessive nor gratuitous cursing. I thank you for such a well-constructed piece and sincerely hope you'll write another few chapter additions to this if it's possible for you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
in love

This story was absolutly beautiful. I loved it to the max. Hand down for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One to be remembered

One of the better stories I have read so far. I like stories where you kind of know how they will end, but you have no idea how they will get there. Honestly, it wasn't until modern science started doing genetic mapping that people even cared about "incest" (It actually takes multiple generations before the chances of getting some genetic disease get high). What I'm getting at is that I could have lived without the whole "adopted" aspect, but I can totally see how it might put some people at ease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

That was a fantastic read and very, very sweet. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Epic

Great story I haven't read something that complexed Ina long time thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story ever

One of the greatest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You have pure and absolute talent in writing this, it was simply amazing. Keep writing, you have a gift.

longtom2longtom2about 11 years ago
Great story telling!!! :)

Somewhere about page 9 you broke my heart, then mended it, then broke it again pretty much on ever page from then to the end. Phew!!! Seriously good writing!!! ;o))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWESOME

I W

ISH THAT IN REGARDS TO THIS STORY THAT THERE WERE MORE STARS..THIS STORY SHOULD HAVE AT THE VERY LEAST TEN STARS. IT IS BY FAR THE MOST AWESOME WELL WRITTEN STORY THAT I HAVE READ IN THE PAGES OF "LITEROTICA" IN THE LAST SIX YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN READING HERE.. THANKS FOR THIS STORY ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story I've read on Literotica

Amazing! A wonderful story that was an absolute pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

This was a great story with a lot of ups and downs and a very nice twist at the end that I didn't see coming. I'm glad it worked out for the both of them, I'll be keeping my eye out for more stories from you. Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Was this a true story... so real

But I found it difficult to masterbate to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

A fantastic read, though I found it a bit hard to masturbate to because the slow pace. Regardless, I loved this story, and would love to see a sequel. Though I must say, when it came up that neither of them were related at all, I was a bit disappointed, because incest is a large fetish for me. However, these are all minor problems, thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amasing rollercoaster

The fact that a person could write something this amasing make me feel that they should be writing best selling novels. I absolutly loved this and i will from now on and forever more read everything you write. Thank you for the beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Grace of liars,

I rarely comment but this one truly deserves a reply. What a great read. with all the emotional ups and downs. Im impressed and will look for more stories from you, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!!

That was one of the best stories I have read on this site. Your ability t write a story like this, tells me that you should try writing novals. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good but

it was a bit to long for one chapter it would have been better broken into three or four parts thats what a GOOD WRITER would have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing

The main character was the biggest pussy i have every read about. All he did was take other poeples crap and apologize when he stood up for himself when bw wasnt being a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautifully written

I started reading this thinking it'd be good fodder for alone time, but through the course of the story I came to love Chris and Andi as much as they love each other. Write a book and I will buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
absolutely amazing

This was truly the best love story I have ever read. The whole story kept me on the edge of my seat with all the twists and turns. I loved how this story wasn't just straight to sex. It had a really good story to it with many anecdotes. You shoud seriously consider writing a novel. *****

hejohejoalmost 11 years ago
A story that is beliveable.

The best story I have read on literotica. I do hope you post more of your stories but now I would be tempted to peek at the end to see what happens.

KatamaranKatamaranalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful storytelling

I've been reading on literotica for some time, but only recently made an account. Your writing blew me away. I have loved all different genres of literature my whole life, and I can honestly say that it was sweet and gripping and heartwarming. I have personally known several professionally published authors whose writing was poorer than yours in every way.

As for those who say that it is too long, disregard them completely because they are puling sissies. I read (no, DEVOURED) this story in under half a day. And I will probably do so again just for the pleasure of it. Thank you for gracing us with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
absolutely great story

One of the best stories I've ever read. A real love story, not just a story about sex. You truly have a gift. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved the story. Honestly, the best one I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different light

To those that stated that this story is too long, I pity your limited attention span. The story is insightful, robust, enthralling, and very good linguistics. Well done. I read the story in three sittings as time pressures allowed, but I could not resist the return to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

I think of myself as a very stoic man, but this story had me in tears by the end. Keep writing such good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep to the topic!

In the beginning I was afraid it would be a bit too long, after 2 pages I couldn't stop reading and kept going far into the night. Som places you had me to tears other places I was strugeling to contain my laughter. But it was a WASTE OF TIME. When you decided that Andrea was adopted you killed my passion. Now they was just two ordenary people that loved each other, and they simply forgot all about theire past. The reason why I read stories with the topic incest/taboo is because of the type of romance that kind of relationship gives. I love the buildup and the intimacy that that kind of relationship have, and don't get me wrong, you hade a good buildup, but be so kind and post youre stories in a more relevant section next time so that I don't waste an other night of sleep. This story belongs in the category "romance".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quite a Story

I've read many stories on this websight, but never posted a comment to any author. The sensitivity and ultimate understanding that you presented from this family was incredible. I couldn't get to the next page fast enough to discover if another shoe would drop on this lovely couple or if another road block would be placed in finding the truth. Thank you for sharing your fantastic gift of writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good points, and bad points.

I loved it and hated it at the same time. You do have a gift for writing, but as someone else stated before it killed it for me when it turned out they weren't related at all and were two ordinary people. I started reading and in the beginning was hooked by the fact that they had a doomed love. You do have a great gift for writing though, like I said before. Keep on writing , I look forward to reading your next story.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn!

Now THAT was a fuck'n story.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
best story

this is the best story i have ever read on this website, i couldnt stop reading it i felt connected with the characters and i dont often feel that with stories

WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!!!

Gifted author for sure! I also have never felt compelled to leave a comment before, but this story was so well written I couldn't put it down. I could vividly picture the camp and all other places the author took us as I was reading. The only thing I didn't like was that it had to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The End ????

My complaint was it ended to quick or to soon. I was hooked by page 3. Wish you had a further book 2 on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous