All Comments on 'In the Name of Love'

by damppanties

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 17 years ago
I love the Hot explicit sex

the more detail the better. All your usual great characterization, light touch and fine plotting, plus...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

VermilionVermilionabout 17 years ago
woof

very sexy. Goes against the grain to give a 5 to a fellow competitor, but I didn't feel it could be improved :)

x

V

AlexandraAlexandraabout 17 years ago
What great writing

As a woman, I would have wanted a stranger too. You captured the mood so well that I felt there was a reality in this story. Great character in Vina, her constant need to refer visually to her husband, the shock of Gary's climax...great sex, great story, deserves to be No 1.

Blue88Blue88about 17 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed reading this - for much more than the sex, which was well done. The underlying, emotional impact that this act was having on Vina was very artfully expressed. Was she having an epiphany about her husband during this humiliation? What would the after affects be? There is quite a bit of room here for a compelling and emotionally charged afterstory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved this one

Well written, with an emotional resonance ...and it leaves the reader wondering. The wonderful contrasts in the story ... the physical enjoyment vs the emotional doubts and uncertainty ... make this a compelling read and allows the reader to identify with Vina. Really well done, Dampy.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 17 years ago
Worth The Wait

Well done, and very real emotions through the story. I applaud you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Well Drawn

This story really struck me as a true-to-life depiction of a commonly held (at least among the Literotica crowd) fantasy - the wife who is shared with another man by her husband. It resonates with truth because of the atitude of the wife. She herself has no interest in taking a lover, but is willing to do so reluctantly because of her husband's pressure. He is also a convincing character; so consumed wih his obsessive lust to see his wife given to another that he fails to understand or value his wife's point of view. Instead, he takes the initiative to arrange the encounter and uses the emotional weight of Valentine's Day to coerce his widfe's assent. The next mos interesting part is the wife's thoughts during the sex act itself - she is shown not so much engaging in lust as enduring an agreed-to violation. She hides her disinterest and revulsion at having voyeuristic adultery and performs the sex act, while being appalled at her husband's open arousal and lust at watching his wife being debauched by his friend. He appears to have not the slightest clue of what she's thinking, since she's not being pleasured much at all. Instead, she's humiliated, especially when the friend completes her adultery by ejaculating inside her and her husband ejaculates on her face. She winds up wondering who her husband really is and whether she loves him enough to forgive him for his actions. That part really shows, in my opinion, the essential differences between male and female: he is pleased, and probably convinced that his wife enjoyed her sexing by this man. After all, it was sex,and sex feels good. I doubt he understands at all the degree to which his wife, as a woman, needs to invest emotional significance and relationship into sexual activity. He's too interested in his own desires to even realize that she's been used, knows she's been used, and resents being used. He probably will assume her acquiesence means she was interested or aroused by the thought of sex with the friend, when it clearly meant instead that she was, through her love for her husband, permitting something that she realized afterwards was repulsive to her. It is possible for her to learn to enjoy random sex acts with friensds and strangers, of course, but she would have to learn to do it. And that learning will coarsen and cheapen further her relationship with her husband. This is no fictional "proto-slut" who just needs the touch of a stranger to realize that promiscuous sex is her calling - she's a woman whose love for her husband and her female receptivity to his leadership in bed has brought her to the brink of disaster.

The point here is for us as men to understand that when we are driving towards our goals, we can so easily damage and destroy the very relationships that we value. Well done.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Very realistic

This is a very impressive spin on a familiar theme, and one which is way more realistic than most. You've really tried to dig into Vina's motivations, her fears, her shock at her own arousal, to create a very real character. It's such a change from the tales where the girl needs little or no persuasion, and ends up as her husband's slut. Here, we get a very real sense that this is a doomed relationship, especially in his choice of the "other man"; after all, every time she sees Gary in a social context, she'll be reminded that her husband effectively pimped her out to his best friend. In fact, what's to prevent her cheating with Gary on a regular basis? Maybe her birthday present could be her husband spending the night out of town whilst she takes on every one of his friends without him watching? Let's see if that scenario tickles his fancy, the freak. (My only criticism is that I'm surprised Vina didn't demand Gary wore a condom. It seems out of character.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pervert Husband

Since you want feed back, I should tell you I thought this was a disgusting story about a pervert husband who obviously did not love his wife at all, but only wanted to satisfy his sick desires.I am amazed at the readers who commented that they thought this was a great sexy story. I have to disagree with anon from Maryland, who thoght this was a common fantasy.I don't know of any normal husband who fantasizes about sick events like this.

60 year old George

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Sizzling Hot!

How wonderful to have DP back where she belongs ~ writing those beautful sexy stories of hers that we all enjoy so much. Terrific Write! A very Hot Read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not true love.

If you truly love and respect your wife and your self,this is the last thing you would want,on valentines Day or any other day.Thanks for pointing that out.The little beat off punks that love the degenerate slut wives stuff,of which there are several today,don't have a true loving wife,or they wouldn't find that trash so exciting.

ohioohioabout 17 years ago
really well done

The story is very sexy--but what sets it apart from so many other stories is the beautiful way you explore the feelings of Vina. She clearly doesn't want to do this, and doesn't want to do it with someone she knows. But she goes along out of a (misguided, in my opinion) desire to please her husband.

I also love that the story doesn't turn into the cliché: she gets incredibly turned-on, the other man pleases her far more than her husband, etc. What you wrote seems more realistic and is so much more interesting. Throughout the act, she is reluctant, and a bit confused.

Just a great story! Thanks--ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

Although it may not be for everyone I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp Husband Stuff

Not literary, not erotic. I have no idea why this "story" is being posted on this website. It's a complete waste of bandwidth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What really happened is that Vina told Nick

that he really wanted Gary to fuck him, to ram his cock in his ass. Gary really wanted to suck Nicks cock. Vina said "OK you guy's fuck and suck each other and I'll use my vibrator, that way every one will get off."

Nick looked sick puppy like at Gary, "You know I really love you Gary." Gary looked at Nick, "You know that it's you I want to fuck Nick."

Vina yelled at them " For God's sake, can't you two pansies shut up with the puke talk and do something so I can fuck myself."

ou812matureou812matureabout 17 years ago
We liked it

even though some didn't........

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Very well written story. Vina's thoughts made the story much more then a the usual concentration on just the mechanics of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ditto

I second most of the good things that the others stated; the story was well written and probably real to life.

I don't know but suspect that many swinging wives feel the same way as "Vina." They are doing stuff primarily for their mates.

Interestingly, some of the responders intimated that the husband was a closet gay and I seem to remember reading a theory once that a man that enjoyed watching his wife with others was probably engaging in vicarious homo-sex.

Still, anyone who reads these stories probably is not in a position to throw stones. Vice is vice, but for me incest is best. While I find the incest stories to be the most interesting, I have no desire to live them.

At any rate, thank you for providing a story that was both interesting and insightful.

Skip1934aSkip1934aabout 17 years ago
Well done, DP

A very realistic work that has a reluctant wife doing something she thinks her husband want her to do. And she doesn't find the experience such that she loses any love for her husband.

The idea proposed in a previou comment that a husband who really loved her would not ask her to bed another man is not in touch with mainstream reality.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeabout 17 years ago
Good Job

I do know husband’s who fantasize about their wife with another man, and I wouldn’t classify them as wimps. My best friend wanted me to have sex with his wife, and at the time it was a totally alien concept to me. I believe he truly loved her, but she was so straight the idea of her ever messing around was a huge turn on for him.

Additionally, he was always nailing somebody on the side so maybe he thought she wouldn’t be able to throw stones. It took me almost four months, but we eventually ended up in bed. I told him, she told him as well. Details, he wanted details. They’ve been married for almost 35 years, and neither one of them has sex outside the marriage anymore. Different strokes I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Foul, foul, foul

Should be in the BDSM / non-consent threads. This has nothing to do with real love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hey DP...I've always loved your work

and I think you caught the tenor of her reactions perfectly. You can feel how she is hating this, and how she's doing it because it's what her husband wants. You can even feel a little bit of a "what's next?" kind of attitude as she's letting them recover. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Coerced rape. Not safe sane consensual sex.

The woman did it only to satisfy her husband, she was actually taken without consent in the real sense of willing acceptance. Hubby did his thing and wife took the mental pain and suffering. What she really needs is a loving husband and a divorce from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Its simple enough, if the husband wants

to share his wife, she needs to find someone who wants her and only her, no threesomes. Let the husband first sign a total release stating that any sexual cause for divorce was his fault and by his plan. Then tell him to find a girlfriend and boyfriend and have his threesome. And find a divorce attorney.

Most marraige vows do not include everyone in the church and anyone else in the town. One man - One woman. If you want someone else ask for a divorce and take your health and look for whores and diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Very well written and realistic. The story is sweet, tender and loving. Good luck in the contest.

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
Amazing Detail

Not just as regards the sex, but with what was going through Vina's mind. I could feel her fear and reticence, her arousal and consternation. Excellent, DP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Outstanding Writing!

When I read this story I thought that (1) it belonged in the nonconsent/reluntance category because it did not seem loving or (2) this story is the first of at least a two part story where in part 2 Vina get some of her self respect back.

I really disliked Nick because he views his wife as an object without any consideration of her feelings. He set up the whole fucking session with Gary without her consent. The jacking off in her face was intended to make her feel like a whore. Obviously, Vina did it to please him but at what cost? Now he proved that she is a sex toy so there will be more humiliation in store for Vina. They say that it is the man who convinces his wife to join a swinging club and the wife goes along so she can stay married to him.

Bottom Line: I do not see this marriage lasting since Nick will push and push Vina until she breaks. You provided a very erotic description but it was not very erotic given the degree of coercion involved.

SleeplessinMD

niciniciabout 17 years ago
A Clear Statement

I agree with some of the others. I felt her emotions, and that’s the whole of the matter. You spoke so many truths genteelly, and proudly. You wrote a tragic, but beautiful story.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Erotic writing...

at its best! Realistic dialogue and believeable characters.

An emotional read. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enough of this "Loving" Wife Title

This seems to be such a big controversy on this site. Change the title to "Sharing Spouses" or something please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story, but sad

Brings back sad memories. The desire some men have to see their wives with other women ( I was, and still am, one) is overwhelming; but if only I could go back and see how I was hurting my woman by trying to talk her into doing something she didn't really want to do. She did it for me, because she loved me, but if only I could have seen inside her head then, I would have never pushed so hard. I hope a lot of guys think about that when they keep asking and asking for this one thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply Amazing - The Talent & Some Idiots Comments

The Authoress clearly depicts how 99% of women would feel if they let themselves be pushed into such female degradation by their supposed caring spouse.

She adroitly shows how male lustful stupidity doesn't care about anything else nor the sunrise when real rational contemplation takes place.

He is already setting up the next cock for him to watch in his selfish stupidity while failing to see - to understand that his wife feels otherwise and clearly sees that he has disrespected her and their lifetime commitments of singularity.

It is also strongly telling that not only has the pimping self cuckster husband not seen this but from the one handed comments of some others, neither do they being so lost in their absurdly stupid selfish lust. See Skippies U.K. type wimpy comment. It's the loss of respect stupid.

So thanks Authoress, for this from a woman's viewpoint that most men better understand that fantasy is one thing but life quite another - and that ground lost is just that - lost.

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsabout 17 years ago
Painful

This was a well-crafted story, but painful to read in terms of this woman's understandable anguish. She WAS demeaned, used, and her husband revealed as a selfish bastard with no real love for her, just a need to dominate and control. I could almost feel her fear and humiliation. She should, indeed, question her feelings for Nick and RUN, not walk, to the nearest divorce lawyer. Good job on the emotional capture, here. As a strong-willed, I-ain't-taking-this-crap-from-any-man type of woman, I personally wanted to throttle him.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 17 years ago
OH my.......

There is so much more than a sex story here, so much deeper. You understand something many don't get. A great story, emotional, intense. I could go on but it would be debated by idiots.

oldhotgrloldhotgrlabout 17 years ago
shame on you!

You sent this 60+ granny to bed wet...Almost like I was there.

Jake MarlowJake Marlowabout 17 years ago
Insightful and Real

It was nice to read a story that took a real look at this sort of situation for once. The fantasy variety of this story is fine, I've written several, but it's brave to take a real look at it and risk pissing some readers off. You also showed a neat trick by depicting her realistic emotions. While she ended up feeling used and demeaned, that didn't make it an entirely unpleasant experience. The complexity of her feelings is what makes it so raw and real. I would argue that the husband doesn't really love her. I think he does, he's just stupid, selfish and short sighted. I think he believed everything he said to her because he'd convinced himself it was true and refused to hear her denials. Very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You rock, drippy drawers!

Excellent use of perspective on this story. You have a way of putting the main character in the spot light and making feelings shine.

Wonderbra!

Brava~!

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingabout 17 years ago
A wonderful story..*s*

I'd like to believe that, eventually, her shame dissipates and Vina realizes that this type of "sharing" isn't a bad thing..Thank you for a well thought out story...Phil

deathlynxdeathlynxabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Certainly not what I expected from what I've heard of the LW category...An interesting glimpse into unusual fantasies...

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Profound

This one's profound, Dampy. Well-written and finely executed. Thanks for sharing it.

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Intricately...

crafted plot. A deeply emotional and poignant statement. Very well done Dampy! Script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW What a Woman !

It felt like you were there, in her mind and her body. (in her essence) If I were not happily involved with such a giving woman, I would find her and lavish her with the love she deserves and I believe will start to find elsewhere. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
melt down

I have read this through four times now. Its the best erotic story I have ever read.

m00nvibem00nvibeabout 17 years ago
Emotionally Exhausting

The comments of anonymous in Maryland (posted 1/30/07) have captured my sentiment completely, with this exception. I referring to the husband, he writes: "...he is pleased and probably convinced that his wife enjoyed her sexing by this man." My feeling is that I don't believe he (the hubby) cared. In his own perverted way of thinking, in my mind anyway, his thoughts were only of and for himself. But kudos to Maryland.

Now, regarding some of the rating, I am somewhat dismayed at some of the low ratings that a couple of the obtuse pecker-pullers gave the story. Apparently they were so emotionally caught up in the story that they were rendered spent and unable to recognize a well-crafted story. The author allowed no one to be a spectator - all are drawn in. In my case, by the end I was emotionally exhausted. Others, I guess, did not appreciate the intellectual and emotional challenges that a story of type presented. After all, doesn't the pounding of a 13" cock (we all have them you know) after a while cover up and erase the pain of rape? Oh, well. Too bad. Unfortunately, we all the problem - low scores / low testosterone / Small Penis Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
how wickedly spun!

Absolutely fantastic- the animalistic lust of the male in juxtaposition to the female love/trust security- how exhilerating to feel aroused and guilty by the same feelings!

Briliantly written and the ends- did they justify the means?

Classic!

jomarjomaralmost 17 years ago
Whew!

What the majority said. Well done!

PurePurealmost 17 years ago
Bravo!

This is an excellent little piece, *very* well written!

It is/was a nice touch to allow a bit of reluctance on her part, have it ebb and flow and be always present.

The pacing, drawing things out is very well done. You should warn the reader of severe side effects if s/he reads it in a non private location, and must continue the day as normal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
She isn't enjoying the sex

Nick might be excited by seeing his wife fucked by anothree man but she isn't enjoying herself. She is thinking about her husband, not sex with a new lover. Will she hater herself later or separate the sex from love? Hope the next story answers the question.

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
Excellent work

Well written, moves forward at a steady pace that draws the reader in. Realistic, and I really like the last part in which the wife discovers a new and distubing dimension to her loving husband and then,at the very end, picks out something for herself, even though as others have rightly noted, she doesn't really enjoy the act. Time may tell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Congrats. A loving wife tale from the wife's perspective that is realistic, well observed and challenging

phantomlover007phantomlover007over 13 years ago
more of this

this story needs a sequel!! plz don't stop here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful!

At first I thought that I must be demented for wanting to see my wife in a MMF situation, but I found out much later in life that it is not so unusual at all. I now love stories like this one, but more so if written by a woman from a woman's viewpoint. Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

A very good story, well told and believeable. Obviously written by a woman - sharing all the internal feelings of the female. A little much for us men but nevertheless, well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
violated

nick is a creep - the woman who loves him was used and violated in a cheap selfish way. a better ending would have been for her to leave, refusing to submit to his bullshit. 63EE

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
she needs to divorce that creep

Very well written story. Personally I hope Vina wakes up and kicks Nick's controlling ass to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sleaze time

get outta there, babe. no love in that act!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To pitiful

I get what you were trying to do, but her feeling so... Afraid. Of just having sex. Its not like this big horrible thing. At first understandable but after it started it would gave been nice for her to get into it. The whole second guessing her husband's love and all cause he came on her dude whatever get put lol. That's not just a joke its pathetic..

I've never know a girl get that sentimental over it. Good story but needs less freaking out on the girls part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing!

I find the comments as interesting as the story. Some want enemies wanting to create a bad man in Nick; others want to focus on her 'violation' and the implication of rape, even as she struggled to accept what was happening; others want her to truly embrace it all and be 'changed' by the events. But the author wants us to see things differently...A horny man wanting his wife to do this 'deed' on Valentine's Day, a wife who really does want to please her hubby..... a woman who feels all the emotions of sex and yet........ Lots of great lines in this story, one paragraph rang powerfully to me.

"She looked at her husband. His excitement was evident on his face. His eyes held a passion and intensity that she had never seen before. It was alien, this expression. At that moment, she felt like Nick was not her husband, but a stranger. But no, that was crazy. As her eyes roved over his familiar features, she forced herself to remember the reason why she was doing this. She loved Nick and it was for his enjoyment that she was giving him what he wanted the most as a gift on Valentine's Day. She wanted to see him enjoy this fantasy."

The only thing I didn't like was the ending where the author 'makes' Nick a bad guy by coming on her face......yes, it tells us Nick is the bad guy but the ambivalence of the situation would have been better if he hadn't come and instead at the end, Nick's hand would be on his mouth and he has tears running down his cheek realizing that nothing will be the same.......

Great writing. Sorry I'm just seeing this story a decade after it was written. GREAT WRITING

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Surely

Every man wants his whore wife to make him a cuck for his birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous