In the Name of Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The doorbell rang and I rushed to open the front door. I know who it is. I found her profile on the web and she is perfect for the next stage of my plan. I've decided to take a small detour in my experiment and focus on another important matter: reproduction. Not mine, but the worm's. I am absolutely certain that the two segments inside of me had become two complete worms by now. I want to create more.

This hooker, Karen, is unknowingly going to help me test both the aphrodisiac and the cloning property of these creatures. It is going to be awesome.

"Hi, please come on in."

"Wow! I see that you are more than ready for me." Karen responded when she saw me wearing only my bra and panties.

***

Oh God! Karen is really good at this. I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive at first because I have never been with a woman before. But she had made me cum two times already and she is still licking my pussy with true expertise and no signs of tiredness. Could it be that my vaginal juices are mixing with the worm's secretions and they are working as an aphrodisiac? It is very possible.

She tastes so fucking good! I can't get enough of her sweet juice! Karen thought.

I can feel the worms churning anxiously inside of my belly. I am sure they want to come out. I'll cum one more time, and then we are moving to the couch.

***

Karen is waving her hips so sensually as I lick her pussy. I can't believe I've never tried this before. Maybe I have always been bisexual and didn't know about it. Maybe the worm is changing the way I think about sex. Is it possible that these strange creatures are stirring my thoughts? Are they starting to control my mind? I have so many questions.

"You are so good at this. You are going to make me cum." Karen whispered.

My pussy is twitching so hard and I am feeling dizzy again. I can feel one of the worms squirming up my gullet. I can't let Karen see it or she is going to freak out for sure. If she runs out of the house and tells the police about my little experiment, I'll certainly end up in jail.

The worm is coming out of my mouth! It is now or never. I have to let it penetrate Karen's pussy at once, before she sees it. But my body is shuddering so hard! I am cumming!!

"Please don't stop! Make me cum. Keep licking my pussy." Karen pleaded.

It is so hard to think. I am moving almost by instinct. My entire body is jolting violently but I managed to bend my head in the right way. The worm is in! The tip is penetrating Karen's pussy!

"Yes!! Push that dildo deep inside of me. Make me cum, please."

It feels so good to be sharing this bliss with someone else. The middle section of the worm had passed through my lips and the tip is anchoring itself on Karen's cavity. It should divide at any moment!

"I am almost there! I am cumming!" Karen screamed.

The worm broke in half as expected and it is sinking deep inside Karen's pussy.

I can see her body jolting in climax the same way mine is. Most certainly the worm is saturating her vaginal walls with stimulants.

If I am right, her orgasm should last not seconds but minutes. This will give me time to push the other worm inside of her body.

Karen has stopped talking and I can hear grunting and gasping. She must be feeling exactly like I felt in the lab, when the worm first entered my body. I wish I could see her face right now.

I can imagine how her brain is trying to figure out what's happening within her pussy. How can a "dildo" provide so much pleasure? If she only knew that her life will never be the same after today. Nothing else will satisfy her like the worms do.

Karen have been twitching out of control for five minutes and it doesn't seem that she will stop any time soon. I am also on the verge of climax, with my other worm dangling between my legs. It feels so good. I wish I could keep it there for a while longer...

But I know the worm is seeking for a new host. The need to share this mind-blowing pleasure is irresistible. The worms most multiply. It is good for my experiment. It is good for everybody.

I don't think Karen knows what is really going on. I turned her body sideways on the couch, with her head hanging from the edge, and she didn't complain at all. She just keeps mumbling that she wants more.

"Open your mouth wide Karen."

I have noticed that the worm knows exactly where to go, reaching precisely for Karen's mouth. It must have a clear notion of its surroundings. They are as intelligent as I suspected.

The simple fact that I am pushing another worm into a new host is enough to make me cum. My legs are trembling with orgasmic spasms but I am able to keep my hips in place, letting the creature slide out of my pussy and into Karen's mouth. I know that, in a short moment, half of it will plunge back into my womb and then it will become whole again, filling me to the limit. This makes me so happy, and so horny.

***

A couple hours have passed. Karen and I are sitting on my couch, talking about the situation. She knows that there is something moving inside of her, but she is not as concerned as I thought she would be. She is looking at me with unfocused eyes, like she is in some kind of trance, and she keeps rubbing her clitoris.

I told her about the experiment, about my research. She barely listened to a word I said. And if she did, she didn't care at all that there were giants worms growing in her belly. She even had a couple of minor orgasms while I talked. I suspect that these creatures are affecting her brain more than mine. I have to explore that theory.

"It feels so good... How are you doing this?..." Karen asked with a soft voice.

"I'm not doing anything. It is the worms."

In any case, I am going to tell her to move in with me for a while. It is going to take a couple of days before the worms regrow to full size. Then I will decide what to do next.

***

Without giving it too much thought, Karen and I called one her friends. We both have worms to share and having one more guest in my house won't be a problem. Cynthia arrived shortly after. She was a little surprised to see us already naked, waiting for her, but she found this amusing, rather than intimidating. Cynthia will make a perfect host.

"Hi Karen! Hey, you started without me?"

"Hi Cynthia. Come in. You are gonna love this."

I am so horny that my juices are dripping down my inner thighs. Karen most feel the same way. She is doing a good job covering her belly with her hand to disguise the bumps formed by the stirring worms.

The orgy started with Cynthia licking my pussy. That was all we needed to get her in the right mood. This time I payed attention and saw her eyes losing focus as she swallowed more and more of my fluids mixed with the worms secretions. These little creatures are definitely doing something to our brains. It is not only the aphrodisiac that make us horny. There is something else. I have to investigate this in the near future.

Karen extruded one of the worms from her pussy and shoved into Cynthia's. She reached climax almost instantly. After that, we owned her. Now she is pushing her other worm into Cynthia's ass and I am feeding her mine.

I am letting the worm slide out of my mouth and squirm down Cynthia's throat. I am cumming hard while I do this and so is she.

I can't explain it, but seeing her eyes roll back into her head as she becomes a new host is getting me more aroused than ever. It provides me with a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment that I never felt before.

As Karen pushes half of her worm into her friend's ass, I am just realizing that Cynthia will be the first one to have three worms growing inside of her body. I don't think this will be a problem. These creatures are very flexible and they will definitely find room inside of her.

But she will be receiving more stimulation than Karen and I, since there will be three full grown worms releasing chemicals inside of her. I wonder how she is going to react.

***

It has been almost two weeks since I shared the first worm with Karen. I am fully aware that this experiment is getting out of control, but I can't stop. There are five women in my house already and all of us have three worms inside our bodies at all times. Two more women will arrive today. Sooner or later the neighbors will notice that something strange is going on here.

It has become clear to me that the worms are affecting our brains in a way that we stop caring about everything except pleasure and finding new hosts, in order to create more worms.

These creatures are parasites and they are using us to replicate themselves. Why couldn't I see this before? Have I been so distracted, masturbating and fucking all the time, that I missed it completely? I have to do something to fix this... but first I need to share my worms with somebody.

Courtney, a young skinny woman, came into the bedroom, "Laura, come quickly! There is something going on downstairs."

"What is it?!"

As I walked down the stairs, I could see something very strange happening in the living room. Tina, another new girl, was lying face-down on the floor and one of her worms was coming out of her mouth. This was to be expected, but oddly enough, she wasn't extruding the creature into another woman. This had never happened before.

"Laura, you have to see this!" Cynthia said, kneeling beside Tina.

"What's happening?"

I hurried down to get a closer look. Is it possible that Tina was carrying too many worms? I know that the worms are feeding from us. Maybe they can sense that there is a limit of how many of them one slim body can support.

When I reached the living room, I realized there is something more going on. The worm is not just coming out of Tina's body because there isn't enough room. It is merging into a shapeless formation of living tissue that is growing on the floor. I am so confused.

"Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I didn't tell Tina to do this. She just did." Cynthia explained that two of Tina's worms came out of her body a few minutes ago and they merged together, melting into an amorphous creature.

Tina's third worm was now in the process of joining the others. I am staring at this thing, trying to understand its purpose, and while I do this my pussy is twitching wildly.

This new development is getting me horny as hell and I don't know why. For the first time since I let the worm squirm into my body, I feel like they are trying to talk to me. I have this ideas popping into my mind seemingly come out of nowhere. They are showing me that my worms, at least the detachable half, most merge with the others. It is impossible to resist them. I must do what they want, so they can make me cum again.

***

So far I have been telling myself that bringing more women and creating more worms is just part of my experiment. But this new and strange fleshy pod changes everything. All the girls, including myself, have an irresistible need to provide more worms for this growing formation. I have no idea what is happening inside of it. I wish I could take it to my lab and make tests, but moving it out of my house is unthinkable. I would never forgive myself if it gets harmed in any way.

I have noticed that some of the girls seem completely enthralled by this pod, which by now is five times larger than two days ago. They spend hours staring at it, motionless, sometimes with drool hanging from their lower lips, as if their minds are gone. I wonder if the worms are talking to them too. Telling them how much pleasure they are going to feel if they obey.

It has been five days since the worms began to merge together and now the pod is huge; one meter tall with a circumference of two meters. All of us are adding new worms to the formation every day and every night. I have groceries delivered to my house very often and we consume them with avidity. The more we eat, the faster the worms grow inside of us. Everybody is in a constant state of arousal, with the next orgasm just around the corner.

I am not sure where this is going but I don't care anymore. There is nothing more important than taking care of the pod, helping it grow, helping it mature. I suspect than something wonderful is going to happen soon, but I don't know what it is.

What is going on inside of you?

***

Suddenly, following a loud, squishy sound, an appendage emerged from the top of the pod. At first I thought it was a worm, but immediately became clear that it is something else. Something larger and longer.

Cynthia and I can't believe what we are seeing. A long tentacle is waving in the air, right in front of us. Its skin is smother than the worms'. It looks like silk. The appendage moves slowly, as if it is sensing its surroundings.

"Oh my God!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Wow! Look at this!"

We both are staring at it. I am sure that Cynthia is thinking the same thing I am. It looks like a long, fat cock. My pussy is gushing.

***

It has been a couple of hours since the tentacle emerged from the pod and we still don't know what to do about it. When we try to touch it, it recoils, sinking a few centimeters back into the main bulk before coming out again.

"What is its purpose? It looks so... sexy." Karen asked.

"I think we should stay close and wait to see what it does." I responded, trying to hide the fact that I am clueless.

"What if I turn around and bend over like this?"

Cynthia had an idea that is provoking a clear reaction from the tentacle. She turned around offering her ass, and the appendage is slowly bending in her direction, getting closer to her.

"It is working! The tentacle is approaching your body," I yelled.

"Stay in that position, Cynthia. I think it wants to fuck you!" Karen added excitedly.

Now I am trying to guide it into the right spot and the tentacle is allowing me to touch it. This is wonderful!

***

The tentacle is inside Cynthia's anal cavity! I thought it was going to fuck her pussy but it went straight to her anus. I don't know if it just penetrated the first hole available or if it entered her ass with a purpose. Whatever the reason, now it is fucking Cynthia!

"Holly crap! It is going really deep!" Karen stated the obvious.

"Stay put, Cynthia. Let it go as deep as it wants!" I said.

I don't know how this is possible, but Cynthia must have one meter of the tentacle inside of her body. It is certainly adjusting its size to her inner cavities, in a way that occupies every space available without causing any damage or pain. Her moans clearly show the level of pleasure that she is feeling. This is so exciting!

I wonder what is going to happen to the worms that are still inside of Cynthia. She has half of a worm in her stomach, and probably full grown ones in her ass and her womb.

"How does it feel? I need to know."

Cynthia is so overwhelmed that she can't give any answer about her sensations. She is just grunting and making no sense. I guess this is to be expected, considering that the tentacle is still going deeper into her body.

"Another one!" Karen screamed.

I heard the squishy noise again and turned my head just in time to see another tentacle emerging from the pod! It is identical to the first one, but this new one is coming from the side. Karen is standing in front of it and I can see her nipples swelling. I know exactly what she is thinking.

***

Karen is on her knees, swallowing the tentacle, and it is sinking way beyond her throat into her esophagus. She is rubbing her pussy frantically, so I assume that the tentacles also have the same aphrodisiac properties of the worms. After all, the pod is made of worms. This is so crazy.

First worms replicating, now tentacles. What is next?

***

I need to figure out what is the purpose of these tentacles. It can't be that they emerged just to provide pleasure for us, although, they are doing a pretty good job at it. There are four tentacles now and they are busy all day and all night.

When one of us can't take any more, or pass out from sheer exhaustion, there is always another woman waiting for her turn.

I have made peace with the fact that my experiment is irrelevant now. It doesn't matter if I never find the formula to stop aging. All I want is to have the pod's tentacle inside of me. It is the only way that I feel satisfied; that I feel complete.

But there is something that worries me. Since the tentacles started fucking us, there are no more worms coming out of our bodies. I have a theory for this. Maybe our worms are merging with the tentacles the same way they merged with the pod.

Not only that, I also think that the tentacles are absorbing all the waste they can find inside our bodies. The pod is feeding from us!

The problem is that the pod is not growing any more! And even worse, the worms are not replicating themselves. Something is wrong! Do I need to bring more females? Has the pod reached maturity and it won't get any bigger? I have so many questions.

But many of those questions were answered that same afternoon. Cynthia is telling me that she felt the tentacle getting thicker a few times. She never felt that before. Now she has an odd sensation in her belly.

"Something is different," Cynthia said.

I had seen my abdomen bulge here and there while the tentacle writhes savagely inside of me, but I am looking at Cynthia's belly now and this is certainly not the same.

I am touching Cynthia's belly and I can feel them! A few distinctive bumps inside of Cynthia's womb, as if she was being filled with eggs. That's it! This is why the worms are not replicating themselves anymore. They created the pod, now the pod is creating eggs. This is a much effective way of reproduction.

"There it goes again," Cynthia said, "It is pushing somethin...uggh... inside of me!"

"It feels like an egg!"

There are at least three eggs inside Cynthia's belly. This is amazing!

Kneeling beside Karen, I can see a segment of the tentacle bloating while the large egg pass through. It is gliding slowly, as the tentacle contracts and expands, squeezing it forward.

"It is going to make me cum! One more and I'll cum," Karen whispered.

"I can see another one sliding towards you!," I said.

"I can't fit more inside of me. I am stuffed to the limit. I'm going to cum!" Cynthia yelled.

Touching the egg through the tentacle's skin, gives me a better idea of its size, and it is huge! Almost as big as an ostrich's! I can only imagine how it must feel to have it passing between my pussy lips.

I wonder why they are so big. The baby worm growing inside must be big too.

***

Cynthia's belly is huge now. She looks like a pregnant woman. Maybe, in a way, she is. Cynthia is carrying the babies of the worm's pod, like a living incubator.

"Wow! You must have a least five eggs inside of you."

Tina is also being fucked by one tentacle but she doesn't seem to be receiving any eggs in her womb. This is weird. Maybe the pod doesn't have enough yet. I can't wait for my turn.

Oh God! The tentacle is pulling out of Cynthia's pussy and I can see one of the eggs protruding between her legs. It is slipping to the floor! Cynthia is the middle of climax and I don't think she is even aware of it. I have to save the egg!

"Cynthia! There is one egg coming out of your pussy!"

I reached out just in time to catch it! The egg is not only big, it is heavy too.

***

I held the egg against a bright light and I can clearly see a little worm squirming inside of it. My pussy is twitching so hard just thinking about having my womb stuffed with worm's eggs. I want to incubate them with the heat of my body.

"I must have six or seven of those in my belly. It feels wonderful!" Cynthia said, standing beside me.

"I can see it! I can see a small worm wiggling inside!"