In the Name of Science

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is not fair," Karen exclaimed, "The pod only pushed two eggs inside of me. Why is that?"

"My theory is that the pod is still in the process of creating new eggs. Sooner or later, our bellies will be full like Cynthia's."

The worms are definitely changing their reproduction method into something a lot more effective. I had never seen something like this in the animal world. We all must contribute to this task. We must help them reproduce and see what comes next.

***

Only 24 hours later, Cynthia is certain that her babies are coming out. Why would the pod use her as an incubator for only one day. It doesn't make sense.

"Are you sure the babies are coming out? It is too soon!" I asked.

"I am completely sure," Cynthia responded, "I can feel one of them moving down my vaginal cavity."

I can see fluid gushing from her pussy. This liquid most be coming from the broken eggs.

Two little worms are now protruding from Cynthia's pussy, competing with each other to get out first. They look exactly like the big worms, only half the size.

"God! You are right. Two of them are coming out!"

I can see Cynthia's legs shivering. She must be on the verge of climax. It is totally understandable. My pussy is dripping wet just by looking at this wonderful event.

Since the tentacles absorbed the worms that lived inside of me, the foreign images that popped into my mind showing me what to do, are gone. I am not sure what to do with these little newborn worms.

"What am I supposed to do with you?," I asked the little worm that I am holding in the palm of my hand, "I am guessing that your are hungry. I only know one way to feed you."

My whole body shivers while I push the little worm inside of me. I have the sensation that I am not supposed to do this. This doesn't feel right. I am so confused.

"Maybe you can show me what should I do. Please burrow into my womb and talk to me."

I shoved three little worms inside of me, all in my pussy, and they settled cozily within my womb. They feel wonderful as they squirm and churn, but there are no images popping into my head yet. I only have this odd feeling of restlessness. I can't be in one place for too long.

***

"He is doing it! He is pushing more eggs inside of me!" Karen exclaimed.

It is clear that the pod has developed more eggs and right now it is pushing some of them inside Karen's pussy, completing the job it started earlier. She looks properly pregnant now. Karen is referring to the pod as "he". Maybe I should do the same.

This irresistible need I have to move around, was the key to develop a new theory about the purpose of the eggs. It is so obvious. I don't know why I couldn't see it before.

"I think I know why the eggs are hatching so fast!"

The pod wants to use our bodies as portable incubators. I am sure that they could hatch here in my house without our help, but they want to hatch somewhere else. The pod wants us to disperse its offspring as far away as possible. Everything makes sense now.

"I could go to my place and give birth there," Karen said between moans.

"Yes, but we could also go farther way, to another city, or another country at the other side of the planet."

As I think about hundreds of worms providing endless joy to women around the world, my pussy can't stop twitching. This is exactly what we are supposed to do.

***

Karen is ready to go back to her place and deliver the new worms there. She is going to give birth to seven or eight baby creatures in a couple of days. Karen has to make sure that they all find new hosts, so they can grow safely and eventually reproduce.

The little worms that I placed inside of me are growing very fast. I have instructed Karen to do the same, but one worm at a time. Then share it with another woman when the time is right.

"Make sure that nobody sees you when you arrive home, Karen. There is no easy way to explain your pregnancy."

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of my little babies. Very soon they will be replicating themselves inside a beautiful, healthy woman."

It makes me sad that I won't be there to witness such a wonderful event, but I have to stay here guarding the worm's pod.

I have to make sure that all the girls are carrying eggs and everyone goes to a different location. I am sending Courtney to California. I have selected a small, quite hotel where she can give birth and follow my detailed instructions.

"What do I do when I get there?" Courtney asked.

"You stay in the room until the baby worms hatch and emerge from your body. Then you know what to do."

It is so obvious that Courtney is having a difficult time focusing on anything other than sex, but I am confident that her instinct to protect her babies will kick in when it is needed.

The girls' loud moans and the squelching sounds of the tentacles squirming within their bodies are making it difficult for me to concentrate as well. But I will have more wonderful orgasms soon enough.

***

I have lost count of how many women have come into my house and left with their wombs completely stuffed with eggs. With the help of my worm-sisters, I moved the pod to the second floor. Here, hidden in my room, it will be completely out of view from prying neighbors.

"Deeper please. I want more!" A nameless young woman whispered beside me on the bed.

It has been several weeks since I injected myself and let the first worm burrow into my body. That was the moment when my life truly began. Now something different is happening. The pod extruded a massive tentacle, twice as large as the others. It called for me, not with words but with feelings. I reached climax just by seeing it.

Like a robot programmed to obey without question, I laid in bed and waited for penetration. I climaxed again when it touched my pussy lips and haven't stopped cumming since. My body is being stretched to the limit, allowing the huge tentacle to settle inside my womb... and inside of my soul.

I have been like this for two full days and can't get enough. Is this how I am going to spend the rest of my life? I can only hope.

I can't explain it, but I sense that my entire body is becoming an alien entity. It is not possible to feel so much pleasure for such a long time without suffering the consequences. Yet it seems like I could go on forever, being ravished by a tentacle two times thicker than my own arm. Even more strange is that I don't feel it fucking only my pussy. It feels like it is fucking every cell of my body. This is heaven!

***

I understand everything now. I have been chosen to be the center of a new era. We will bring unending bliss to the entire world and by doing so, we will conquer it. The worms will rule this land, the same way they rule my mind and my body. I am the worm.

The end.

Author's note: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.