In the Name of the Father... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely not!"

"Okay, okay, just checking. If I don't ask, I don't get," said the priest zipping his pants. "This is your show. You tell me. What do you want me to do with them now?"

Robert looked from the priest to look at his mother and sister before looking back to the priest again. Able to totally humiliate them if that's what he wanted to do, he suddenly felt such power that he had such total control over them. Normally bustling with activity and always talking, he couldn't believe both women were so stilly silent.

"May I touch them? May I feel them through their clothes?" With no one else's permission to ask, he asked the priest.

"Of course you may touch them Robert," said the priest. "Unlike you, I'm more than willing to share my hypnotized women."

Not wanting to share his mother and/or his sister with anyone, not even a priest, especially not this priest, Robert ignored the priest's comment while reaching his hand down to feel his mother's breasts through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. When her nipples immediately emerged to his gentle touch, he fingered her hard nipples through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Then, unable to control himself and not caring that he was in the rectory of a Catholic Church, he stuck his horny hand down his mother's blouse to feel her breast through her bra, first one and then the other. Still not sexually satisfied with feeling her tits through her blouse and bra, he stuck his hand inside of her bra to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, first one and then the other. A long time sexual fantasy that quickly escalated to become his incestuous reality, he couldn't believe that he was feeling his mother's tits. He couldn't believe that he had his mother's naked tits in his horny hand.

Not sexually satisfied just feeling his mother's big tits while fingering her hardening nipples, he removed his hand from his mother's bra and blouse to do the same to his sister's big tits. As if he was Emma's lover or her date instead of her brother, he reached his hand down to feel his sister's breasts through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. He felt her big breasts and caressed her breasts through her clothes in the way he felt his mother's big tits. Then, in the way that he always imagine doing in his sexual fantasies of her, he stuck his horny hand down her blouse to feel her breasts through her bra before sticking his horny hand inside of his sister's bra to feel her tits. He felt her naked breasts while fingering her hard nipples, first one and then the other. Not a consolation prize feeling up one over the other, they both had amazing breasts and bodies.

He couldn't even begin to count the number of times that he masturbated over the thoughts of feeling their tits in his horny hand and now here he was doing just that. Feeling his sister's breasts was almost as exciting as feeling his mother's breasts. If he had a choice of having sex with just one over the other, he'd choose his mother. He couldn't wait to fuck his mother's mouth before fucking her pussy. He couldn't wait for his mother to suck him. He couldn't wait to cum in his mother's mouth. Yet, now that they were both hypnotized, it was his plan to have sex with both of them one at a time or both of them together.

If it wasn't enough that he had felt his mother's big tits, he couldn't believe that he was now feeling his sister's big tits. No doubt, he'll be masturbating over this day and this incestuous, sexual experience for the rest of his life. Mother and daughter's tits felt the same in his hand, big and firm, yet soft and pliable. As soon as he felt their breasts through their clothes, he had an erection that grew harder and bigger when he stuck his hand down their blouses and bras. He felt their tits. He couldn't believe he felt their tits.

As if he was a musician and their breast were his musical instruments, his favorite thing to do was to play with their nipples as if he was depressing the buttons of a concertina accordion. They both had big nipples, as big around as nickels that grew as hard as they when they emerged. He couldn't wait to remove their blouses and bras. He couldn't wait to see them topless. He couldn't wait to see their tits, their areolas, and their nipples. He couldn't wait to play with their tits while seeing and feeling their tits and fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting their nipples. He couldn't wait to suck their nipples, nibble their nipples, and bite their nipples while reaching down to finger their pussies as they stroked his cock.

"Wow! I don't believe this. I can't tell you how long I sexually fantasized over this day and how many times I masturbated over the thoughts of feeling my mother's and sister's tits," he said looking up at the priest before staring down at his mother and sister. Knowing that Father Thomas would understand, Robert confessed his incestuous desires to his priest.

"This is indeed a glorious day," said Father Thomas.

"Do you think they'd blow me?" In the way that the priest just had, Robert ran a slow finger across his mother's lips. "Do you think they'd suck cock while hypnotized?" Robert looked at the priest with sexual excitement.

"Probably they would but there's only one way to find out," said the priest unzipping himself and moving closer to Robert's mother. He pulled out his cock and pushed it against Linda's lips.

"No, not you, you cad. Me," said Robert pushing the priest away. "Get away from her you evil man. How dare you? What's wrong with you? That's my mother and my sister. I'll not have them suck you while I stand here and helplessly watch."

"I was only trying to help. Be my guest then," said the priest putting his prick away and zipping his pants again. "Go ahead. You try."

Robert took his mother's hand and ran fingers and then her palm over his erection that bulged out his pants. Sleeping so soundly with her eyes closed, he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. As if it was his finger, he put his stiff prick in her hand before moving his erection to his mother's lips. Slowly, he slid his cock across her lips.

"This is so unbelievable," said Robert.

"Shh, don't wake them," said the priest. "Open your mouth Linda and take your son inside to suck him. Suck him Linda. Suck your son's cock. Blow Robert."

Linda obeyed and opened her mouth and Robert immediately filled his mother's mouth with his cock. As soon as his cock was inside his mother's mouth, she wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock and started stroking him. It was as if he was his mother's husband, boyfriend, date, and/or lover. He could feel her experienced tongue licking him and teasing the head of his big dick. As if fearing that he'd awaken her and this first blowjob would be his last and over before it even began, he placed a gently hand to the back of her head and slowly and rhythmically humped her mouth.

"I don't believe it. She's blowing me. She's sucking my cock. My mother is really blowing me."

"Give your sister a try," said the priest unzipping himself, removing his cock again, and slowly stroking himself to the site of Linda blowing her son. "You don't mind if I get some relief too, do you?"

"No," said Robert with a leer. "Go right ahead, so long as you have sex with yourself and not with my mother or sister."

"At my age, I need a little more stimulation," said Father Thomas. "If you don't mind and if you'd be so kind, may I at least see their tits?"

Leaving them so exposed, Robert accommodated the priest by lifting his mother's and sister's blouses and bras for the priest to see their naked breasts.

"How's this Father?"

"Wonderful, just wonderful. They have such lovely breasts, absolutely beautiful tits," he said. "Do you think that I may feel their breasts and finger their nipples while masturbating myself?"

"No, sorry," said Robert. "Perhaps after we leave you can hypnotized Sisters Katherine and/or Mary Elizabeth and have your wicked way with them."

"As I do every day, I did that already this morning," said the priest.

As if it wasn't enough that Robert had his mother and sister kneeling helplessly before him, now he thought of Sisters Katherine and Mary Elizabeth. He always wondered what nuns wore beneath their habits. He'd love to suck on the nipples of both nuns tits before having them give him a holy blowjob.

"Do you think maybe that you could hypnotize Sisters Katherine and Mary to have sex with me too?"

"Absolutely not," said the priest giving him a look anger before giving him a look of hopefulness. "That is, not unless you allow me to have sex with your mother and/or your sister too. Only then will I respond in kind to allow you to have sex with Sisters Katherine and Mary Elizabeth. Two nuns for a mother and daughter seems a fair trade to me," said the priest with smug arrogance.

"Absolutely not," said Robert. "I'll not have you despoil my mother and sister with your puny, little cock."

"Suit yourself," said Father Thomas. The priest started slowly masturbating himself as soon as Robert pulled his prick from out of his mother's mouth. "Sleep, sleep, and sleep," said the priest to Robert's mother while Robert moved to his sister. "Open your mouth Emma and take your brother inside. Suck him, Emma. Suck Robert. Allow Robert to fill your mouth with his stiff prick and blow your brother."

Emma opened her mouth and accepted her brother's cock inside as if he was her boyfriend and lover. As soon as his cock was in her mouth and in the way that he mother had done, she wrapped her fingers around his engorged prick and started stroking him while sucking him. Where his mother made love to his cock, Emma was a more enthusiastic lover in sucking him. Wondering if she was still a virgin, he wondered how many cocks his sister sucked for her to give him such an amazing blowjob.

He placed a gentle hand behind her head in the way that he did with his mother and she willingly stroked and sucked her brother, albeit hypnotically, while he fucked her face. Humping her mouth while reaching his horny hand down inside her blouse and bra again, he fondled her breasts and fingered with her nipples while she stroked him and sucked him. While watching all of the incestuous, sexual action between a mother with her son and a sister with her brother, Father Thomas stroked his cock faster to Emma stroking and sucking her brother. Then, in an uncontrollable, accidental spurt of sexual passion, the priest shot a load of warm, gooey cum across Linda's sleeping face.

Dripping cum from her eyebrows, her nose, and her mouth, if a priest could bless women by ejaculating cum across their faces, Father Thomas would be a happy man to accommodate religious women in such a sexually depraved way. Too busy to notice that the priest had ejaculated all over his mother's beautiful face, Robert continued having sex with his sister's mouth. While Robert was busy being stroked and sucked by his sister, Father Thomas quickly wiped away the evidence of the lust that he had for Robert's mother from her face.

"Oh my God, my sister is such a great, little cocksucker," said Robert never noticing all that the priest was doing behind him to his mother. In Robert's sexual excitement and focused attention on Emma's mouth, Father Thomas could have had Linda suck him for all that Robert would have known.

"It's such a pity that I couldn't cum in one of their mouths," said Father Thomas playing the innocent one. Instead, the Holy Father, the representative of the Catholic Church for that parish, after having ejaculated all over Linda's face, the priest ejaculated the rest of his cum in a tissue. He put away his penis before giving Robert his full attention. "What else may I do for you, my son?"

* * * * *

Robert looked at the priest as if the Father had just asked him how he wanted to spend his lottery winnings.

"Focused just on having sex with my mother and sister, I never thought much beyond that. What to do? What to say? Now that all I ever wanted is here before me, at a loss for words and thoughts, I dunno. This is all so overwhelming Father," said Robert.

"Take your time," said the priest. "There's no rush. I'm here all night. This is where I live," said Father Thomas looking around at all the trappings of being a priest.

"I know. I want you to give them a hypnotic suggestion, a keyword, a different one for each so that I can have sex with one or the other anytime I want. Then, I want you to give them a second hypnotic suggestion so that I can have sex with both of them together," said Robert excited by the thought of having sex with not only his sister but also his mother individually and together.

Robert wondered, once naked, if they'd have sex with each other. How hot would that be, a mother having sex with her daughter while her son watched? How hot would that be to lick his mother's pussy while his mother licked her daughter's cunt?

"I'll give your mother the hypnotic suggestion first. What word or phrase would you like to use with her? It should be an unusual word so that if she's out in public with you, she won't respond by stripping off her clothes when you don't want her stripping off her clothes," said Father Thomas.

"I see," said Robert.

"Also it should be a word or phrase that you're familiar with so that you won't forget it."

"Of course," said Robert. "For my mother, I'd like to use, floppy disk drive."

"Floppy disk drive?"

"Yes," said Robert. "Floppy disk drive."

"Okay, floppy disk drive it is," said the priest. "Linda, every time you hear the phrase floppy disk drive you will strip off your clothes in readiness for sex, wild sex, the best sex you've ever had in your life with your son and/or daughter and only with your son and/or daughter," said Father Thomas. As if anticipating that Robert would like to watch his mother and sister having sex with one another, he couldn't believe that Father Thomas included his sister in his mother's hypnotic suggestion. "Now sleep, sleep, and sleep."

"Wow," said Robert. "As if typing in a computer command, I can't believe it was that easy to control my mother's sub-conscious behavior with hypnotism and a mere hypnotic command."

"Now whenever you say floppy disk drive your mother will undress in readiness to give you wild sex, the best sex you've ever had in your life."

"Let me try it with my mother to see if it works," he said.

"Go ahead," said the priest.

"Floppy disk drive," said Robert.

Immediately, his mother stood from her kneeling position, turned to her son, smiled seductively and French kissed him while reaching her hand down to feel his bulging cock through his pants. She stopped kissing him and feeling him only for the sake of unbuttoning and removing her blouse. Robert watched his mother remove her blouse and expose her bra and cleavage to him. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt.

Robert watched his mother's skirt fall to the floor in conjunction to his cock growing harder in his pants. Now standing there before her son, her daughter, and her priest in just her sexy, low cut bra, and white, bikini panty, she wrapped her arms around his neck and French kissed him again, and again, and again. Kissing and kissing him, she acted as if she was his date at his high school prom that he attended five years before. Even then, he wanted to take his mother or his sister to the prom but fearing that everyone would laugh and make fun of him, he didn't even bother to ask his mother or sister to his prom.

"Don't mind me," said the priest with a dirty laugh. "I enjoy watching a mother bonding with her son as much as I do a son showing his love for his mother. I love you Mommy," said the priest mocking Robert's incestuous lust for his mother.

"Wait," said Robert pushing his mother away. "Not now and not here," protested Robert while leering at the priest for watching his mother stripping herself naked. "How do I get her to stop undressing?"

"Pardon? How do you get your mother to stop undressing?" The priest stared at Linda reaching around herself to unhook her bra. "Um, ah, you'll need another hypnotic suggestion for that," he said while mindlessly leering at Linda's exposed breast and ogling her topless body. Continuing his sexy surveillance of Linda's nude body, he took his sweet time to answer Robert while watching Linda remove white, bikini panty. "What word or phrase would you like to use for your mother to stop undressing?"

"Too late now but Escape is the word," said Robert. "Escape is the word that I'd like to use to stop her from undressing."

"Escape it is. Sleep Linda, sleep," said the priest ogling Robert's naked mother. "Whenever you hear the word Escape you will stop stripping and awaken from your hypnotic trance without remembering a thing. Now sleep, sleep, and sleep," he said. As if she was fully dressed, Linda stood before her son and her priest naked.

"Good. That's good," said Robert.

"Now for your sister. What word or phrase would you like to use with her?"

"That's easy," said Robert. "Hard Disk Drive," he said grabbing at his crotch as if he was Michael Jackson dancing.

"More computer commands, I see. I like the metaphor being that you're a computer nerd. Okay," said Father Thomas. "Hard Disk Drive it is."

"Yes, Hard Disk Drive is a command easily remembered when it comes to my sexy sister," said Robert.

"Emma every time you hear the phrase Hard Disk Drive you will strip off your clothes in readiness for sex, wild sex, the best sex you've ever had in your life. Now sleep, sleep, and sleep."

"Thank you Father," said Robert. "As I did with my mother, I'd like to try with my sister."

"Go ahead," said Father Thomas. "Be my guest," he said with a chuckle, "so long as I can watch."

"Hard Disk Drive," said Robert.

In the way that his mother did, his sister stood from her kneeling position and seductively looked over at him before walking to him to French kiss him while feeling his cock through his pants. Then, as if they were alone in her room and he was her lover, she began slowly and seductively undressing. Unbuttoning her blouse, she removed her blouse before unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. Robert watched her skirt fall to the floor while watching the priest ogle his semi-naked sister standing there in her sexy bra and bikini panty in the way that he ogled his semi-naked mother.

"Wow," said the priest obviously impressed by his hypnotic skills.

"Okay, that's enough," he said turning to the priest. "I need a hypnotic word to stop my sister from undressing."

"What? Sorry, I was daydreaming," said the priest staring at Emma in her bra and panty.

"A word. A word. I need a word to stop her undressing," said Robert obviously panicked that the priest was about to see his sister naked in the way that he saw his mother naked.

"Give me the command," said the priest again taking his sweet time while watching Emma reach around herself to remove her bra before stripping off her panties.

"Delete," said Robert. "Delete. Use the word Delete as the command."

"Sleep Emma, sleep," said the priest now ogling both Linda's and Emma's naked bodies. "Not remembering a thing, every time you hear the word delete you will stop undressing," said the priest. "Delete," said Father Thomas and immediately Emma stopped moving even though she was already naked.

"How do I get them to get dressed?"

"Let's keep it simple, shall we?" The priest turned to Linda and Emma. "Linda and Emma, every time you hear your son say, Get Dressed, you will get dressed. Now, sleep, sleep, sleep."

"Perfect," said Robert.

"Now I need you to give me a phrase for when you want them both to strip naked and give you sex in a mother, daughter, and son threesome," said Father Robert.