In the Name of the Father... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," said Robert. "Computer Crash. Yeah, every time I say Computer Crash, I'd like for them both to strip naked and give me hot sex. And every time I say Reboot," I want them to stop undressing. Then, when I say Get Dressed, they get dressed."

"Linda and Emma, every time you hear your son and your brother say Computer Crash, you will strip off your clothes and give him hot sex in a threesome," said Father Thomas. "Every time you hear Robert say Reboot, you will stop undressing. Then, when you hear him say, Get Dressed, you will get dressed."

"Is that it? Are they ready to have sex with me?"

"That's it. They are now ready to have sex with you. Of course, you may need to return in a week or two for me to reinforce the hypnotic suggestions, especially if and when you experience any difficulty in giving them their commands. I just have to return them back consciousness," said the priest.

"Wait," said Robert. "How do I bring them back myself?"

"Just make note of what I do," said the priest. "Before I do though, are you sure that I can't wet my beak and get a little taste for myself," said the priest staring at Linda's and Emma's nakedness with his fingers poised on his zipper.

"No God damn it. I'll not have my mother and sister blow you. They are both just for me," said Robert. "You've had your way with enough women and so long as I can help it, you'll never have your wicked sexual way with my mother and sister."

"Okay, okay," said the priest. "If you don't ask, you don't get," he said looking from Robert to focus his attention to Linda and Emma. "Get Dressed," said Father Thomas and both women immediately got dressed. Then, once they dressed themselves, he brought them out of their hypnotic trance. "Sleep Linda. Sleep Emma. You will have no memory of this," said Father Thomas to the women.

"That's easy," said Robert.

"When you open your eyes, you will feel free, refreshed, and happy that you came here for my blessing," said Father Thomas. "Now at the count of three, you will open your eyes and feel wonderful. One...you will open your eyes and look at your son and brother with horniness for him. Two...you will stand and smile at him with sex on your mind and seduction in your heart. And three...you will be willingly give your son or brother, as the case may be, your body whenever he wants."

Robert walked home with his mother on one side and his sister one the other. As if claiming him for themselves each woman held onto his arm as if afraid to let him go.

To be continued...